Fabuart.com

Geralyn Lucas from Baltimore
Geralyn Lucas from Baltimore
2 reviews Baltimore, MD

Oil paintings

Fabuart.com has been a life saver for me. I am an interior designer and have placed many, many orders with Fabuart.com. The large selection allows me to find something to suit any room or home I am decorating and the fact that they have such a large inventory means I normally receive my order in 4 days or less. I have paid extra to overnight certain pieces for my clients that were in a rush and their customer service team was always helpful and ensured I received what I needed the next day.

The abstract multi- panel oil paintings are so versatile that I have even decorated bathrooms using their artwork. The metal artwork is perfect for my clients that are looking for something ulta-modern and the quality of all of their pieces is outstanding. They really have something that every single client of mine likes. My job was harder before I found them.

Dr.Adam Mandler from Cedarhurst
Dr.Adam Mandler from Cedarhurst
1 review North York, ON

artwork company

I began re-decorating my home in November and doing minor renovations. It took me about 4 months and the entire time I was renovating, I was looking for what the finishing touches would be and I found absolutely nothing. It was about 2 months after I was done the renovations and still had blank walls that my friend told me about an artwork company Fabuart.com. When I saw the website I knew this was the place I’d been looking for. I probably spent over 20 hours selecting my painting. They have soooo many, it was so hard to chose. I think it s a good place if you want modern stuff. I have 2 of their painting and I have received my order in few days. Overall I’ve had a great experience with Fabuart.
Only point that I think they should have will be an option to upload the photos of my living and be able to see the painting on my wall (like virtual home).