Proline Electric

Proline Electric
Owner/Manager
Dan Hein [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Electricians in St. Albert  >  Proline Electric
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Proline Electric

John Rudolph in Sturgeon county
2 reviews Sturgeon County, AB

Due to a less than ideal renovation my house was an electrical nightmare. I called a "small job" electrician that had been recommended by friends. He took one look at the job and told me that I needed a bigger company that could handle my nightmare and recommended Proline.

My experience with Proline was incredible. They showed up in super clean vans and uniforms, assessed my needs professionally, explained the job clearly and fixed EVERYTHING!

I own a company that is in over 20,000 homes each year. My standards are very high. Proline exceeded my standards and expectations in every way. I have never dealt with tradespeople that are so meticulous, polite and professional. I'm hiring them to do all my corporate work too.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words John. It was a pleasure to work with you! I'm very happy we excedied your expectations as we try to do in every home. Look forward to working with you in the future.

The Proline Team

Sally in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

Dan and his crew spent almost three days total in our home -- doing an amazing job of replacing and moving the breaker panel and pigtailing with copper wire all the aluminum-wired switches, outlets and fixtures. The job was done efficiently and thoroughly, with Dan pointing out problems and fixing them as he went, often at no extra charge.
We feel so much safer, knowing that the wiring in our home is now up to code and has been seen to by such a professional team. Not only that, but they cleaned up as they went and often kindly moved furniture back to where it was supposed to be. They also removed unwanted items and replaced fixtures with new ones where requested. Well done! I have no hesitation recommending this company!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your kind words Sally. Dan and his team have your safety and the safety of your family as there number 1 priority. We thank you for letting us hear your Proline Experience, we are very grateful for the opportunity to work with you, to assure your home is safe and up to code. We look forward to working with you again for all your electrical needs.

tyler in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Had Dan from Proline come out and change out my old electrical panel due to have no more spacing in it and needing more. from start to finish this was one of the most professional company's I have ever dealt with, and the took all the worries and headaches out of what i thought was gonna be a nightmare. would not hesitate to ever recommend this company.

Job Price

thank you for the kind words Tyler. Glad Dan could solve the issues you were having. looking forward to working with you in the future.

Ronald T.
2 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Very accomidating and professional when discussing the work that had to be done.
Repaired faulty switch and ensured that all connections were safe.

Job Price

Glad we could please! Thank you for the review and we look forward to future business with you!

Joe J.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jordan did a great job. Answered all my questions and gave me some good tips to consider for future work. Very pleased with work.

Job Price

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad Jordan was such of great assistance to you. We look forward to helping you with all your future electrical needs.

rvj_collinson
1 review Edmonton, AB

A wire shorted out due to a screw going into it during a restoration project. I called in late morning, and they sent an electrician and apprentice out within a few hours. They called 30 minutes before arrival, and they were able to diagnose the problem (at this time we had no idea it was a screw), opened it up, and rewired the section. Jordan was my electrician, and he walked me through the whole process, and encouraged me to take pictures of each step for my insurance. Everything was fixed within 2 hours, and I am so impressed with these guys. They even checked my whole house to ensure everything was working again. The billing was by the job, not hourly, so I knew what kind of cost to expect. It ended up costing less than I had anticipated. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. We at Proline are so glad to hear everything was resolved in a very timely matter, and that Jordan took the extra step to assure everything was in optimal working condition. We look forward to helping you for all your future electrical needs!

Brad in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I recently lost power throughout roughly 60% of the house. After a call to my electricity provider, I was told that they were shorting behind the electrical metre at, and that the box and meter would have to be replaced.

Jordan from Proline showed up just after lunch, and worked with the electricity provider to have everything replaced within four hours. I found Jordan to be courteous and professional.

All the work was done quickly, and the price was reasonable. I will definitely recommend Proline to my friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Brad. We at Proline are happy that Jordan could help!

Christine in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jordan arrived at the scheduled time. He explained exactly
what he would be doing, and after he had completed each phase,
he showed me what and explained why he did it this way. He was
very personable and he knew what he was here to do. He is a definite asset to this company.
I would certainly recommend Proline to anyone needing electrical
work done.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words Christine. We at Proline are happy that Jordan could help!

The Proline Team

puresafebeneficial.j
1 review St. Albert, AB

Very professional and knowledgeable . Was pleased upon arriving did a 10 point safety check at no charge. Price was great.

stduda45
1 review St. Albert, AB

Dan from proline was excellent. I needed the work done quickly and they were very accommodating. Courteous and professional. Dan took down several overhead lights, put up new potlights and did some rewiring of an existing fixture.

Job Price

Thank you for the review and we look forward to future business with you! The Proline Team

More about Proline Electric

Proline Electric Ltd. is a family owned and operated local business. Our electricians are all highly trained, licensed, background checked and drug tested for your safety and peace of mind. Our top priorities are customer service and safety. You can trust Proline Electric in your home or place of business. Need an electrician call Proline Electric Ltd.! We are your Electrician!

We work on everything electrical in your home, whether it’s a switch that doesn't work, or a breaker box that needs to be replaced; a light that you want hung, or new landscape lighting!
WE DO IT ALL!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEES
Why People Choose Proline Electric! Your Friendly Electrician!
We only hire the best Electricians;
Our Electricians are Drug Tested, Background Checked and Licensed.

Straight Forward Pricing
We will show you the exact price and get your approval before starting your electrical work. In addition, we stand by our quoted price. You'll never pay more.

Our Warehouse on Wheels
We stock our trucks with thousands of parts so we can almost always finish the job immediately.

Our Promise
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Our electricians are background checked and drug tested for your peace of mind. If our electricians do not wear shoe covers, or leave your home without cleaning up after themselves, you do not pay for the service.