Farnsworth Lumber

idshull in Shirley
idshull in Shirley
5 reviews , MA

Various building materials

Farsworth is a sort of "Last of the Mohicans" when it comes to hardware/lumber stores. I've purchased many things from over the years from simple nuts and bolts to lumber an even a mailbox post. They're always friendly and helpful. I wish their hours were a little better--sometimes they're closed when I need things late in the afternoon. But they're great to have around!

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Purchase lumber

We purchased all of our material to build a carport at Farnsworth Lumber. We purchased beams, plywood and lalli columns. The store was very good. The people were very helpful and friendly. The materials that I purchased were high quality.