Active Air Inc.

Check out our Fireplace Showroom at 968 Main St. E Hamilton ON L8M1M8
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Active Air Inc.

Nadia in Mississauga

Jack rescued us from another day of sweating the heat wave. He expertly repaired our AC. Honest and forthcoming, he does excellent work and is a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the review, Nadia. So glad we were able to rescue you from the heat!

Allan in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Jack personally looked after us on a weekend in the middle of the winter with no heat! Weekend service repair / replacement for thermostat and we have returned to ActiveAir for our furnace and a/c upgrades and maintenance every time, ever since.

Job Price

Hi Allan, great to hear from you and thanks for taking the time to leave a review. It has been a pleasure doing work for you! - Jack

rgarrity
1 review Hamilton, ON

Jack and his crew are knowledgeable in all aspects of their business. All are respectful and very quick to respond on short notice. Follow up is imperative to our success and Active Air shares this responsibility with us to support our villagers.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Rob. It's truly been a pleasure to work with you on the various jobs that have come our way and I look forward to continuing to work with you on any and all heating and cooling needs. Sincerely, Jack.

ms. koo in Mississauga

My aircon pipe was clogged and water was dripping. Called up Mr. Jack kelly of Active Air as he installed my brand new ac condenser last year. He is easy to talk to and a gentleman. Was pleased with his job so far and would recommend him.

Job Price

Hi Ms.Koo, It's great to hear that you are pleased with our service. It was a simple problem with the water drain itself and I was happy to assist. Thanks for your review, Jack.

Kaye in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

There was a problem with our HVAC in our retail store. Jack and his team were able to come at their earliest convenience. It was nice that the job was done that day and there were no further problems. They were able to tell us the problem and explain what was done to fix it. Their explanation was detailed thoroughly for our understanding. Thank you again for the great service provided. I would definitely recommend Active Air Inc. It's great to know a company that is proficient in their work and very reliable.

Job Price

Hi Kaye, it's always a pleasure to work with your team! Everyone at the Newmarket location is very accommodating and ensured I was able to gain access to the rooftop unit with no delays, I look forward to working with you in the future. Sincerely, Jack.

JK in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Jack has been a godsend with any and all of my heating and cooling concerns. As an owner of several investment properties, i have been very fortunate to have had Jack assist me with many urgent and non urgent issues with my furnaces, water heaters and A/C units. I would recommend his services to anyone in Hamilton and the surrounding areas. Going with Active Air was the best decision i could have made.

Job Price

Hi JK, thank you so much for this wonderful review. Knowing that my clients are happy with the work we do is what I get up for everyday. It has been a pleasure to work with you on the various jobs that have come our way. I look forward to continuing to work with you on any and all heating and cooling needs. Sincerely, Jack.

Jason Harnest from Burlington Township
1 review Burlington, ON

Jack knows his stuff and will communicate the facts to you straight. After a site visit from Jack, we acquired the parts needed and had them installed and running to perfection.

Hi Jason, thanks for the review. Always here to help! - Jack

Jason from Hamilton
1 review ,

Jack from Active Air is a great person to do business with, He is honest and up front. He installed an AC unit at my home a couple years ago that I started having troubles with. He was in the next day to have it checked out and service. Because Jack felt that the fault was not due to regular wear and tear, he did not charge me for the service call even though I had already agreed to a price previously and my warranty was already over. Jack is very easy to do business with and I would recommend him to anybody without hesitation. Great small business.

Job Price

Hey Jason! Thanks for the review, hope everything is well and always available for your heating and cooling needs, Jack.

More about Active Air Inc.

Active Air Inc. is a family-run Company specializing in a unique, proactive approach to servicing your HVAC needs. We truly care about our customers and providing top quality services. We bring 25 years of experience to the HVAC industry. We are experts at handling all aspects of traditional Heating and Air, fully licensed in AC, Refrigeration, Gas and have a vast knowledge of the HVAC trade. We also Install Gas Fireplaces and Electric Fireplaces. Come visit our showroom in Hamilton. We care deeply about the environment and have that at the core of everything we do. This, combined with our streamlined processes, are what sets us apart and makes us both affordable and practical.

We specialize in Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair, Furnace Installation, Furnace Repair, Gas Line Installation, Fireplace Installation, Central Air, Hot Water Tanks, Water Heaters, Boilers, Thermostats, Humidifiers, Electronic Air Cleaners, HVAC, Air Ducts and Systems, Air Duct Cleaning, Energy Efficient, Indoor Air Quality Products.