Habitat Blinds

HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Aldergrove  >  Habitat Blinds

Reviews for Habitat Blinds

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Product

I purchased my faux wood blinds for my vacation home at Wasa, BC in 2013. I was assured by the rep that they were as good as the Hunter Douglas I have in my Alberta home which were installed in 2003. The Habitat Blinds have faded badly. The color is unrecognizable. The pull cords don't lock properly. The representative in Cranbrook contacted the sales rep who came to Wasa to look at them in July 2017, I haven't heard from anyone, not the Cranbrook rep or Habitat Blinds.

montana from Coquitlam
montana from Coquitlam
8 reviews Richmond, BC

Living Room Blinds

Reasonably priced, super friendly employees and are very helpful. They spend the time to make sure you love everything about your new blinds. They also make for a very easy and quick installation as they are all very knowledgeable. The company also takes pride in its warranty. Love knowing that I can call if anything happens or I have any questions. They will be right there to fix it!