ALRITE Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Oshawa  >  ALRITE Roofing

Reviews for ALRITE Roofing

Anita & Julian
Anita & Julian

New shingles and eaves troughs

Had Alrite roofing quote for a new roof, they came when they said they would and provided a quote that was mid way between the low-ballers and the high quotes... They took the time to explain everything very thoroughly, others had just left written quotes in mailbox but Duane made sure we were there when they came to quote which I appreciated. They did a great job the roof looks fantastic, no complaints at all. They replaced some rotten plywood which was included in quote. The guys were very respectful, courteous and did a fantastic job cleaning up nails and bits of debris. They cleared a path for my dog when we left for a walk to be sure he didn't inadvertently step on anything. That warranted bonus points! We had them quote the eaves troughs once they completed the roof, again, looks great no complaints at all. Would absolutely recommend Alrite Roofing without hesitation. Great quality work for reasonable price and no BS.

1 review Whitby, ON

Roof

Alrite roofing was recommended by a number of colleagues and friends. Duane (owner) was quick to respond, provide a quote that was what I ended up paying, and his work team were great. The roof was done very well - efficient, clean, and thorough. I would recommend Alrite roofing to anyone looking for a local company with a great reputation and competitive rates! Thank Duane and Team!!

1 review Oshawa, ON

Emergency repair of leaking roof

New home in Oshawa. Leak in roof. Alrite Roofing came right away and tarped roof during the rain storm of the century. Repaired the next day. Quality work from Duane's company. Much appreciated!

brian  from Whitby
brian from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

new roof

Duane is very personable as are his crew. Very informative as to what is required and how they would do it. Good follow up. Work done on time. Everything was left as clean as they found it. Thanks Duane.

Shawn in Oshawa
Shawn in Oshawa

New Roof

Saw the Alrite Roofing crew working on a house down the street from me and was impressed by their work. Talked to the owner of the company Duane and he came over to my house and, after inspecting my house, gave me a very competitive quote. Since they had yet another roof job on my street in a couple of days, they were able to fit me in the next day. (The fact that two of my neighbours had chosen them also put me at ease). The shingles arrived the next morning and the crew worked from 8 in the morning until about 6:30 pm at night when they were doing their final clean-up. They also reattached 2 pieces of siding that had come off in a winter windstorm, extended 2 downspouts that were causing water damage on the previous shingles, and fixed another eavestrough that had come loose from ice build-up. All that done in one day and I have yet to find any roofing nails or old shingle pieces anywhere in my yard! Duane also pointed out some things to look out for with my siding in the future as another company that had installed it (previous to me owning this home) had cut a lot of corners and done a shoddy job. I would recommend Alrite Roofing to anyone who wants honest, quality work at a reasonable price. Good job!

Dave in Ajax
Dave in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Shingled Roof

I did some research and got 3 quotes and Alrite Roofing was in the middle and I had seen their work in the spring across the street. I agreed with the price and selected the colour I wanted and was going to have to wait for approximately 3 weeks. I did a follow up call and the shingles arrived the next morning and the guys on Monday morning. They were short staff and had to finish the garage roof the next morning. Great job, cleaned up and gone. I was very satisfied with the job and the clean up. Thanks Alrite Roofing

New Roof shingles/roof repair

Duane from Allrite roofing is a straight shooter. He told I might have to wait up to 6 weeks, but waited only 4 weeks. His team were well organized and busy from start to finish. The cost was the most reasonable I had found. The shingles are top quality. The shingle work was completed in one day. Discovery work found replacing approximately 15 boards was required and the extra cost was $50. I expected to pay much more. Clean up was well done. The new roof looks great. I am very pleased and will recommend Allrite roofing to my friends, coworkers and neighbours. Thanks Allrite.

Melissa in Oshawa
Melissa in Oshawa

New Roof

We hired Duane and his team from Alrite roofing to do our new roof after seeing him do several roofs in our neighbourhood. When I contacted him initially, he returned my call within 24 hours and came to my house that day to provide us with a quote. He was polite, friendly and professional and I was pleasantly surprised by his quote after having received a much higher quote from another company. He said he would get to our roof within 4 to 6 weeks and he did. His team was clean and professional. They did our roof in 1 day and cleaned up after themselves very well. After surveying my property following their departure, I found no debris or garbage left behind. They are returning in a few weeks to put siding on our wooden peaks as well. I would highly recommend them.

Sergio  from Oshawa in Toronto
Sergio from Oshawa in Toronto

new roof

We had a very good experience with this company. Duane explained everything to us, the work was made professionally, and everything was completely clean afterwards. The house looks beautiful with the new roof and we now have the peace of mind that good quality materials have been used. I strongly recommend Alrite roofing as a responsible and reliable company.