Alrite Roofing

Alrite Roofing

Reviews for Alrite Roofing

Christine in Scarborough
Christine in Scarborough

Amazing to work with Duane helped us out so much that i would recommend them to everyone that needs a roof. When no one would help Duane was there. He helped us with a payment plan.

John in Pickering
John in Pickering
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Quality job.....fair and honest

We live in Oshawa and had an intermittent leak coming through a washroom vent for a year. The 1st roofing company gave us a ridiculously high quote to fix the problem. When I asked some specific questions before contracting the work I never got the answers and never heard back. The second roofing company didn't seem all that interested and wasn't able to diagnose the problem. After speaking with a neighbour I called Duane at Alright. He came right out, immediately diagnosed the problem and was out to fix it a few days later. I was really impressed especially because it turned out to be a small job and so many people aren't interested in even coming out for those. Guess who I'll be calling when I need a new roof and recommending to others? You got it.....Alrite

Gadsdeg in Whitby
Gadsdeg in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Roof, thanks to Duane

We can't say enough about Alrite Roofing, very professional, reasonably priced, excellent cleanup. Courteous staff and a kind generous owner. Duane was exceptional in providing the quote and service. Brad and Eddie did an exceptional job, our neighbours were impressed and are looking to have them do there's.

John in Whitby
John in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof Repair

Lost a bunch of shingles during the windstorm. Called a number of roofers. The few that called back couldn't come for a few days. Duane at Alrite called back and promised to come before the rain. Showed up on time, did the repair job for the price quoted. Great job. This was a small job but I'll definitely call them when it's time for a new roof.

Maranda246  in Oshawa
Maranda246 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

HIGHLY Recommend this company!

Duane and the Alrite guys are much more than alright! They are the best! We had 13 quotes and he was the best priced and offered the best shingles of anyone, the most vents and he actually spoke to me about his plan for the roof in a way that made sense. They were on time and did a fantastic job, the cleanup was impeccable and we had an issue some time later because of a problem caused by anothed company new window installation and Duane came out as soon as we called and fixed us up right away! We have recommended him to friends and family and they all say the same, best prices and best service!

Anita & Julian
Anita & Julian

New shingles and eaves troughs

Had Alrite roofing quote for a new roof, they came when they said they would and provided a quote that was mid way between the low-ballers and the high quotes... They took the time to explain everything very thoroughly, others had just left written quotes in mailbox but Duane made sure we were there when they came to quote which I appreciated. They did a great job the roof looks fantastic, no complaints at all. They replaced some rotten plywood which was included in quote. The guys were very respectful, courteous and did a fantastic job cleaning up nails and bits of debris. They cleared a path for my dog when we left for a walk to be sure he didn't inadvertently step on anything. That warranted bonus points! We had them quote the eaves troughs once they completed the roof, again, looks great no complaints at all. Would absolutely recommend Alrite Roofing without hesitation. Great quality work for reasonable price and no BS.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Roof

Alrite roofing was recommended by a number of colleagues and friends. Duane (owner) was quick to respond, provide a quote that was what I ended up paying, and his work team were great. The roof was done very well - efficient, clean, and thorough. I would recommend Alrite roofing to anyone looking for a local company with a great reputation and competitive rates! Thank Duane and Team!!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Emergency repair of leaking roof

New home in Oshawa. Leak in roof. Alrite Roofing came right away and tarped roof during the rain storm of the century. Repaired the next day. Quality work from Duane's company. Much appreciated!

Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?