ALRITE Roofing

Gadsdeg in Whitby
Gadsdeg in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New Roof, thanks to Duane

We can't say enough about Alrite Roofing, very professional, reasonably priced, excellent cleanup. Courteous staff and a kind generous owner. Duane was exceptional in providing the quote and service. Brad and Eddie did an exceptional job, our neighbours were impressed and are looking to have them do there's.

John in Whitby
John in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof Repair

Lost a bunch of shingles during the windstorm. Called a number of roofers. The few that called back couldn't come for a few days. Duane at Alrite called back and promised to come before the rain. Showed up on time, did the repair job for the price quoted. Great job. This was a small job but I'll definitely call them when it's time for a new roof.

Maranda246  in Oshawa
Maranda246 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

HIGHLY Recommend this company!

Duane and the Alrite guys are much more than alright! They are the best! We had 13 quotes and he was the best priced and offered the best shingles of anyone, the most vents and he actually spoke to me about his plan for the roof in a way that made sense. They were on time and did a fantastic job, the cleanup was impeccable and we had an issue some time later because of a problem caused by anothed company new window installation and Duane came out as soon as we called and fixed us up right away! We have recommended him to friends and family and they all say the same, best prices and best service!

Anita & Julian
Anita & Julian

New shingles and eaves troughs

Had Alrite roofing quote for a new roof, they came when they said they would and provided a quote that was mid way between the low-ballers and the high quotes... They took the time to explain everything very thoroughly, others had just left written quotes in mailbox but Duane made sure we were there when they came to quote which I appreciated. They did a great job the roof looks fantastic, no complaints at all. They replaced some rotten plywood which was included in quote. The guys were very respectful, courteous and did a fantastic job cleaning up nails and bits of debris. They cleared a path for my dog when we left for a walk to be sure he didn't inadvertently step on anything. That warranted bonus points! We had them quote the eaves troughs once they completed the roof, again, looks great no complaints at all. Would absolutely recommend Alrite Roofing without hesitation. Great quality work for reasonable price and no BS.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Roof

Alrite roofing was recommended by a number of colleagues and friends. Duane (owner) was quick to respond, provide a quote that was what I ended up paying, and his work team were great. The roof was done very well - efficient, clean, and thorough. I would recommend Alrite roofing to anyone looking for a local company with a great reputation and competitive rates! Thank Duane and Team!!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Emergency repair of leaking roof

New home in Oshawa. Leak in roof. Alrite Roofing came right away and tarped roof during the rain storm of the century. Repaired the next day. Quality work from Duane's company. Much appreciated!

brian  from Whitby
brian from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

new roof

Duane is very personable as are his crew. Very informative as to what is required and how they would do it. Good follow up. Work done on time. Everything was left as clean as they found it. Thanks Duane.

Shawn in Oshawa
Shawn in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Roof

Saw the Alrite Roofing crew working on a house down the street from me and was impressed by their work. Talked to the owner of the company Duane and he came over to my house and, after inspecting my house, gave me a very competitive quote. Since they had yet another roof job on my street in a couple of days, they were able to fit me in the next day. (The fact that two of my neighbours had chosen them also put me at ease). The shingles arrived the next morning and the crew worked from 8 in the morning until about 6:30 pm at night when they were doing their final clean-up. They also reattached 2 pieces of siding that had come off in a winter windstorm, extended 2 downspouts that were causing water damage on the previous shingles, and fixed another eavestrough that had come loose from ice build-up. All that done in one day and I have yet to find any roofing nails or old shingle pieces anywhere in my yard! Duane also pointed out some things to look out for with my siding in the future as another company that had installed it (previous to me owning this home) had cut a lot of corners and done a shoddy job. I would recommend Alrite Roofing to anyone who wants honest, quality work at a reasonable price. Good job!

Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?