Heilman Renovations

General Contractors
Heilman Renovations

Reviews for Heilman Renovations

Future working projects

Thanks Joe for your quick response, A Star Classic Painting service is looking forward to a working relationship with Heilman Renovations in the vancouver and Bc area.

Thanks again.

Damion Murphy

Thanks for your review Damion!

John Speers in North Vancouver
John Speers in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bathrooms + Kitchen + Flooring + painting + New bedroom

Very professional and friendly crew. Very helpful with design decisions, lighting, flooring, appliances, bathroom fixtures etc. Work site was kept clean and tidy. Cleaned daily before they left. We recommend this company and would use them again. The job was completed as scheduled and we are enjoying our new home.

We enjoyed working on your home and with your family! I sincerely appreciate your business! Joe Heilman

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Interior leak from window frame - Repaired roof drain and downspouts - resealed all connections

Noticed water on the inside of our basement wall. Thought of Heilman Renovations because of all the local youth sports programs they sponsor.

Joe (Heilman, the owner) was here the same day and even though their schedule was very busy, he was able to personally fit in our job that week.

I highly recommend this honest, efficient, clean and technical contractor.

It is really nice to know we have a contractor we can trust for all our needs.

Regards,
Todd
North Vancouver

Thanks for the review!

Craig B.
Craig B.
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Shower repair

I was in great need to have a leaky shower fixed in my condo. I looked online and came across Heilman Renovations, North Vancouver. I had Joe Heilman come out to look at the problem and he gave me a quote, which I readily accepted. Joe did a great job and I am more than happy knowing Joe and will readily recommend his company to anyone needing a professional! Well done, Joe!

Thanks for the review!

Paul in Richmond
Paul in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Bathroom Reno

Had the pleasure of doing some minor plumbing work for this company. They were friendly, personable and very professional. The work they did was meticulous. Would recommend this company to anyone looking to do any home renovation. Looking forward to working with them again.

Thanks for the review Paul!

David Dillon Hardy from Port Coquitlam
David Dillon Hardy from Port Coquitlam
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

New Vinyl for Deck

I hired this company to replace the vinyl of my deck recently. They were very professional and completed the job in one day starting early the morning. Their cost was reasonable and they were punctual. I would recomment them

Thanks for the review David enjoy your deck!

More about Heilman Renovations

Heilman Renovations does all home renovations including kitchens, bathrooms and decks.
Looking for General Contractors pros in North Vancouver?