Mint Floor Coverings

Reviews for Mint Floor Coverings

Tracy
Tracy

Great service

We purchased our new carpet and exercise floor from Mint. You can get carpet anywhere but the service we received from Noel was incredible. He came to the house several times to make sure the seams would look great. He also shared him great designing advice with me. During install Noel showed up late at night to see how the project was progressing. When we develop our basement Mint (& Noel) will be our only stop.

New home - All carpet, hardwood and tile flooring plus bath and kitchen tiles

Ashley B was our interior designer for all carpet, hardwood and tile flooring plus bath and kitchen tiles for our new home build. Every meeting with her was a pleasure as she was so friendly, extremely knowledgeable and always professional when we made our choices. The variety and quality of the products were excellent, and our home looks beautiful. We would definately recommend Mint Flooring, especially Ashley B as a designer.

Diane from Cochrane
Diane from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

New Flooring & Tile Installation

It was a pleasure working with Ashley B. at Mint Floor Coverings,
she helped us in selecting the perfect flooring, carpet and tile for our new home. The installation was done with the upmost care. I highly recommend Ashley & Mint Floor Coverings in helping anyone with their new home or home renovation needs.

Constance from Calgary
Constance from Calgary

renovate floor covering

I contacted a designer at Mint Flooring about a rug replacement to laminate flooring. I was in a real pinch for time because I was placing my house up for sale. I was sent a person within an hour to measure. I went to the storefront (to which I fell in love) to choose my laminate the next day and the job was completed within a week. Everyone was exceptionally professional and friendly; and the completed job is excellent. I would highly recommend Mint Flooring!!

Mandy from Calgary
Mandy from Calgary

Custom Home Build

I've never had service quite like I did at Mint flooring. Our design consultant Margaret was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and overall fantastic in making our dream home build become a reality. The selection at mint is fantastic and plentiful. I would definitely recommend them!

Sally in Riverbend
Sally in Riverbend

Manufacturered Hardwood and Tile Job

We purchased our manufactured hardwood from Mint. We also purchased Alterna tile from Mint and used their contractor for the tile install. Ashley B. is one of the flooring consultants at Mint. She was really great. She was attentive to my flooring needs and was very interested in helping me find the right product. I had a few questions along the way, and she was always easy to reach, either by phone or e-mail. There was a delay in getting the wood product in, but Mint did a great job keeping on top of the supplier. They were also very competitive. Can't comment on wood install as we used our own installer. Mint's tiling crew was good to work with -- on-time, neat, careful.

More about Mint Floor Coverings

WE HAVE MOVED TO 11510 40 ST CALGARY! ! * ON STAFF DESIGNERS * NEW SHOWROOM * CONVENIENTLY LOCATED BESIDE HOME SOLUTIONS * SUPERIOR INSTALLATION TECHNICIANS * ELITE BUILDER CLIENTS * LOCALLY OWNED/ OPERATED * COMPETITIVE PRICING * * HARDWOOD * CARPET * VINYL * TILE * LAMINATE *
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Calgary?