Citation Kitchens

Erna Brkich from Delta
Erna Brkich from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen

Purchased new kitchen cupboards recently and the service, quality and workmanship was first class. They stand behind their product and I found them creative with the design and their many suggestions to make my kitchen look spectacular. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and colleagues.

Vancouver-1294
Vancouver-1294

9.8/10

New cabinets

The after sales service is exemplary. They return and return and return until complete satisfaction is achieved, even with very picky people.

More about Citation Kitchens

We are a local cabinet manufacturer with in house designers and installers. We have a very up to date showroom to browse. Please visit us for a free quotation on your kitchen and bathroom project.
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Richmond?