Mac-Klean Northumberland

House Cleaning Exteriors
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Peterborough  >  Mac-Klean Northumberland

Reviews for Mac-Klean Northumberland

I am so delighted that I found Mac-Klean. Living by the lake my windows and siding were getting both disgusting and desperate with accumulated debris from mayflies, spiders, mold, etc. Previous experiences with window cleaning companies were OK........... but unimpressive enough that I had been procrastinating for a few years. Josh did a wonderful job of windows(inside and out), siding, and gutters. He was pleasant and helpful to work with, making sure that I was happy with the result. I was particularly pleased to know that all this was accomplished without the use of any harsh cleaners, smelly chemicals or equipment that might have caused damage to my garden or the paint on my fibre-cement siding. Re-assuring to know that I have found someone that I can count on for this re-occurring home maintenance.

Amanda Phipps from Colborne
1 review Rd, ON

I was very satisfied with this company! All around professional and clean. I was guaranteed to have the dirt/mold removed from the outside of my house, and they delivered with amazing results! A total recommendation on my behalf.

Thank you very much for your review Amanda. Hopefully we will hear from you in the future!

Kaitlyn from Brighton
1 review Belleville, ON

I recently had my windows and siding cleaned by Mac- Klean. They haven't been clean in several years, with the level of dirt I was apprehensive. As well I had recently stripped the one side of the house of very thick vines. I was extremely impressed that they were able to make the house that clean with no chemicals and in such short time. My house looks like I have new siding and at a very affordable price! I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your positive review Kaitlyn! It is our pleasure and our mission to leave our customers satisfied!

More about Mac-Klean Northumberland

Mac-Klean Northumberland is an Eco-Friendly interior/ exterior Window and Vinyl cleaning specialist. We use a Pure Water filtration system and an extendable water-fed pole which can reach heights of over 50 feet with ease. Mac-Klean has dedicated professionals that will leave your property with beautiful spot-free shining windows, rejuvenated vinyl ...