TNZ Windows And Eaves

Reviews for TNZ Windows And Eaves

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

Eaves cleaning

I have used TNZ twice now and will definitely continue to use them in the future. They are professional, polite and do a fantastic job all around. I highly recommend them.

andrea in Toronto
andrea in Toronto

Eaves cleaning

TNZ were fantastic and managed to fit us in to their schedule at tail end of season.
Pricing was very good and the service was great
I recommend this company.
A

Andrea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work, it makes really happy to know that we are doing things right for our values costumers.

Until the next time,

Operational Manager
TNZ Windows & Eaves cleaning services

They are quick and professional. Very clean site. We have a difficult neighbour who wouldn't allow access to one side but the cleaners went over the roof to clean all gutters. Very pleased

We had blocked downspouts. A neighbor who wouldn't allow access on one side. The cleaners went over the roof to all down spouts and unclogged them until the water poured out. They left a very clean work site. Very pleased.

exterior window cleaning

I had my exterior windows cleaned. The team arrived promptly and did a great job on my windows. I would highly recommend them and the cost was lower than other companies.

Window, inside and out as well as the eaves

I had my windows done, inside and out (they have not been done in quite a while) as well as the eaves. TNZ did a fabulous job, professional, courteous and thorough. I will have them back again and i recommended them to a friend.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you had a
a wonderful experience with us.

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Efficient Teamwork sets a high standard

Two teams arrived within days of my request. They cleared our Maple key-laden eaves. The team cleaned inside and out of our glass Solarium. It's like cleaning an elephant; not easy work! The outside surfaces of all windows and their frames were cleaned. Our home is surrounded by gardens and they were not disrupted during the work. Windows are sparking clean!

Hi Jane,

We hare very happy to serve you. Thank you very much to take the time to review our services. We hope continue to serve you in the near future.

Kathy Quinn in Toronto
Kathy Quinn in Toronto

Gutters/Window cleaning

I have had TNZ do my gutters before, and they have done the best job yet. Now I had my windows done & WOW, looks amazing!! Highly recommend them. I can see clearly now.

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much to take the time to review our job. It really makes us proud to hear this from our customers.

Deborah
Deborah
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows interior and exterior cleaning

TNZ did an amazing job on our Victorian 1500-foot semi-detached home. The crew of 4 nice guys worked skillfully, efficiently, and quietly. It's a crackerjack team! Not a mark or a streak. Anything in the way was moved and put back with care. They work so skillfully and very hard. Very reasonable price. I'm a happy camper and will be calling them in the fall!

Hi Deborah,

Your review really makes me happy!!!! Thank you very much for your business. See you next time.

Dalya

windows cleaning in and out

I got a flyer with a "service quote" and call them for booking. The person who took my order and later on had to change the date due to rain was very professional and polite. Tony and Boris did a fantastic job cleaning all windows in and out and the screens. They moved away what was on their way and moved it back to where it was. All that in an efficient way, quiet and polite. I did not have to lift a finger and have clean windows! I highly recommend them.
Toronto

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Window cleaning inside and outside

Tony and Ivan showed up on time, did all windows and even the screen cleaning is included in the quote. Immaculate job, polite. Never seen my windows so clean! Will use them again and recommend them with pleasure!

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?