Tnz Windows And Eaves

3 reviews Pickering, ON

Window washing

Tnz Windows And Eaves
M4P 1R9

Three gentlemen arrived on the agreed upon time. They were very polite and even took their shoes off to enter the inside of my home. They were very quick did a fantastic job on the interior and exterior of the windows and doors. I was very happy with their service and will definitely hire them again.

Hi Connie,

We appreciate you took the time to write a review on our job. As a company we are glad that you are satisfied with our services. See you next time!!!!!

Operation Manager
647 855 2882

Frances in Thornhill
Frances in Thornhill

Window cleaNing, inside and out

Tony and his team were great! They arrived early, were friendly, worked quickly and cleanly, with minimum disruption and no mess. Will definitely use TNZ again and recommend them to family and friends

Hi Frances,

Im so glad to hear your satisfaction with the job done at your property. We hope we continue serving you in the near future.

Brigitte, Toronto
Brigitte, Toronto

TNZ Windows And Eaves
M4P 1R9

Tony and his crew did a fabulous job cleaning our windows. They arrived on time and worked quickly and where respectful of the house. My windows where never so clean inside and out. Also Tony checked my eaves and repaired where a screw came loose. Thank you for your work.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are really happy that you are fully satisfied with the job.

Operation Manager
TNZ Windows & Eaves INC.

TNZ Windows And Eaves
M4P 1R9

TNZ left a brochure with quotes for window cleaning. I called and it was easy to arrange a time for them to come.

The two men came exactly when they were scheduled to appear. They did a fabulous job.

One of my daughters was visiting soon after and said "It looks as though there isn't any glass in those windows.......they're so clean".

Even though they worked inside as well as outside, they were not "in the way".

I would hire them again and I would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Michele,
So glad as company to heard that you were pleased with the work done at your property. Thank you so much to take the time to write a review. We will be happy to continue serving you in the future.

Regards,
TNZ Windos & Eaves Inc.

kgvet in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
kgvet in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Window Cleaning

Tony and his crew did an amazing job. I could't believe the windows could be so clean it looks like they are not even there. They arrived on time, were efficient and respectful.

I will also add the phone receptionist was extremely pleasant and helpful, attentive to my needs.

We are so pleased as a company to hear you are satisfied with the job performed at your property. We hope we can continue serving you in the future.

Regards,
Operetion Manager

Rosalie from Toronto in Toronto
Rosalie from Toronto in Toronto

Window Cleaning

What a pleasure having TNZ come to do my windows each year. They work quickly and effortlessly, performing very detailed work while remaining considerate of my home. I appreciate the value and at a very reasonable price, too. I highly recommend TNZ.

Hi Rosalie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. We truly appreciate your business and, we hope to keep serving you in the near future.

Cheers
Dee Operation Manager

R Shepard from Brampton
R Shepard from Brampton

Window Cleaning

I have been searching for a good window cleaning company for years, and I finally found one that is affordable, reliable and professional. Tony's quote was very reasonable and he did some extra cleaning at no additional cost. He and his partner arrived ahead of schedule and worked very efficiently, producing excellent results. I will definitely use TNZ's services again and recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work, it's really valuable for us. Hope we can continue serving you the same way in the near future.

TNZ team work

irene from Toronto
irene from Toronto

Eaves cleaning and repair

These guys are amazing. They came an hour earlier then scheduled. Also, I was able to get an appointment same day. They were very friendly, very careful and meticulous. I am definitely keeping them for future projects. Thank you for helping me. It made my day.

Hi Irene,

We are so happy to hear that, it's really refreshing for our team and company that we have made your day, We strive every day to achieve this positive feedback with hard work. Thank you so much !!!!

Leo from Thornhill
Leo from Thornhill

Cleaning eaves and external windows

Tony and his team are meticulous and highly professional. It's so nice to witness the attention to detail given by them and I would certainly recommend their work. Thank you!

Thank you Leo, so glad to hear that you are satisfied with job performance provided. We hope we can continue serving you in the near future.
sincerely
Dee Operations Manager

Catherine McGill from Ajax
Catherine McGill from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Window Cleaning

We received a quote in the mailbox which was very helpful to know how much to expect for cost. The crew did arrive within 15 minutes of the appointment time. Tony and Sebastian did a thorough job on windows and screens that were sorely in need of a good cleaning, inside and out. They were polite, pleasant and very professional. The windows and screens are sparkling clean. I know that I would recommend TNZ.

Thank you so much Catherine for taking the time to write a review on our service. We hope continue serving you in the future.
Cheers
TNZ

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?