Tnz Windows And Eaves

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON M4P 1R9

Reviews for Tnz Windows And Eaves

An Excellent First Experience

We just had these folks over to clean our windows and that are shining like never before. I watched for a bit and noticed the way they took their time on each pane of glass.
We will be calling them again next year!

7173 in Toronto
7173 in Toronto

Eaves Troughs clean

I had tried other eaves trough contractors, and had found them each member not skilled enough or too hasty in their work. I wanted to test the quality as a new customer for TNZ to clean my eavestroughs.

The two-man team, Tony and Ivan, came at the appointed time, and very professionally solved my eaves problem and cleared a blocked downpipe in the time. They cleared up and cleaned everything. The quote was good. I have booked the next appointment for end of season eaves trough cleaning

David Kwechansky from Markham
David Kwechansky from Markham

They do it right in all respects

The courteous and friendly 2 man crew was on time, did the job carefully, tidied up after, and the cost was reasonable. I'd highly recommend them. Their phone person was also great, glad to accommodate timing issues. Eaves cleaning is seldom needed, but when I next do I'll call TNZ.

Hi David, thank you again for taking the time to reviewed our work, is great to hear this kind of feedback. We are looking forward to serve you in the future!!!

TNZ Team.

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

Eaves cleaning

I have used TNZ twice now and will definitely continue to use them in the future. They are professional, polite and do a fantastic job all around. I highly recommend them.

andrea in Toronto
andrea in Toronto

Eaves cleaning

TNZ were fantastic and managed to fit us in to their schedule at tail end of season.
Pricing was very good and the service was great
I recommend this company.
A

Andrea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work, it makes really happy to know that we are doing things right for our values costumers.

Until the next time,

Operational Manager
TNZ Windows & Eaves cleaning services

They are quick and professional. Very clean site. We have a difficult neighbour who wouldn't allow access to one side but the cleaners went over the roof to clean all gutters. Very pleased

We had blocked downspouts. A neighbor who wouldn't allow access on one side. The cleaners went over the roof to all down spouts and unclogged them until the water poured out. They left a very clean work site. Very pleased.

exterior window cleaning

I had my exterior windows cleaned. The team arrived promptly and did a great job on my windows. I would highly recommend them and the cost was lower than other companies.

Window, inside and out as well as the eaves

I had my windows done, inside and out (they have not been done in quite a while) as well as the eaves. TNZ did a fabulous job, professional, courteous and thorough. I will have them back again and i recommended them to a friend.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you had a
a wonderful experience with us.

Jane from Bridlewood
Jane from Bridlewood

Efficient Teamwork sets a high standard

Two teams arrived within days of my request. They cleared our Maple key-laden eaves. The team cleaned inside and out of our glass Solarium. It's like cleaning an elephant; not easy work! The outside surfaces of all windows and their frames were cleaned. Our home is surrounded by gardens and they were not disrupted during the work. Windows are sparking clean!

Hi Jane,

We hare very happy to serve you. Thank you very much to take the time to review our services. We hope continue to serve you in the near future.

Kathy Quinn in Toronto
Kathy Quinn in Toronto

Gutters/Window cleaning

I have had TNZ do my gutters before, and they have done the best job yet. Now I had my windows done & WOW, looks amazing!! Highly recommend them. I can see clearly now.

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much to take the time to review our job. It really makes us proud to hear this from our customers.

Dee

Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?