TNZ Windows and Eaves

Toronto ON M4P 1R9
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  TNZ Windows and Eaves

Reviews for TNZ Windows and Eaves

andrea in Toronto

TNZ were fantastic and managed to fit us in to their schedule at tail end of season.
Pricing was very good and the service was great
I recommend this company.
A

Andrea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our work, it makes really happy to know that we are doing things right for our values costumers.

Until the next time,

Operational Manager
TNZ Windows & Eaves cleaning services

We had blocked downspouts. A neighbor who wouldn't allow access on one side. The cleaners went over the roof to all down spouts and unclogged them until the water poured out. They left a very clean work site. Very pleased.

I had my exterior windows cleaned. The team arrived promptly and did a great job on my windows. I would highly recommend them and the cost was lower than other companies.

I had my windows done, inside and out (they have not been done in quite a while) as well as the eaves. TNZ did a fabulous job, professional, courteous and thorough. I will have them back again and i recommended them to a friend.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad to hear that you had a
a wonderful experience with us.

Jane from Bridlewood

Two teams arrived within days of my request. They cleared our Maple key-laden eaves. The team cleaned inside and out of our glass Solarium. It's like cleaning an elephant; not easy work! The outside surfaces of all windows and their frames were cleaned. Our home is surrounded by gardens and they were not disrupted during the work. Windows are sparking clean!

Hi Jane,

We hare very happy to serve you. Thank you very much to take the time to review our services. We hope continue to serve you in the near future.

Kathy Quinn in Toronto

I have had TNZ do my gutters before, and they have done the best job yet. Now I had my windows done & WOW, looks amazing!! Highly recommend them. I can see clearly now.

Hi Kathy,

Thank you so much to take the time to review our job. It really makes us proud to hear this from our customers.

dkornachuk in J9H0C4
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

TNZ did an amazing job on our Victorian 1500-foot semi-detached home. The crew of 4 nice guys worked skillfully, efficiently, and quietly. It's a crackerjack team! Not a mark or a streak. Anything in the way was moved and put back with care. They work so skillfully and very hard. Very reasonable price. I'm a happy camper and will be calling them in the fall!

Hi Deborah,

Your review really makes me happy!!!! Thank you very much for your business. See you next time.

Dalya

I got a flyer with a "service quote" and call them for booking. The person who took my order and later on had to change the date due to rain was very professional and polite. Tony and Boris did a fantastic job cleaning all windows in and out and the screens. They moved away what was on their way and moved it back to where it was. All that in an efficient way, quiet and polite. I did not have to lift a finger and have clean windows! I highly recommend them.
Dalya
Toronto

Caroline in Toronto

Tony and Ivan showed up on time, did all windows and even the screen cleaning is included in the quote. Immaculate job, polite. Never seen my windows so clean! Will use them again and recommend them with pleasure!

Connie Milnes in Scarborough
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Three gentlemen arrived on the agreed upon time. They were very polite and even took their shoes off to enter the inside of my home. They were very quick did a fantastic job on the interior and exterior of the windows and doors. I was very happy with their service and will definitely hire them again.

Hi Connie,

We appreciate you took the time to write a review on our job. As a company we are glad that you are satisfied with our services. See you next time!!!!!

Operation Manager