ShelfGenie Of Mississauga & Hamilton

Review for ShelfGenie Of Mississauga & Hamilton

Pat in Burlington
Pat in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Under promise and over deliver

My kitchen was an organizational disaster. Every time I took a spice bottle from the cupboard, 3 more would fall out. When I needed a pot or a pan, I had to move 3 to get to it.
Not any more. I can work in the kitchen in freedom and efficiency,
The company said 6 weeks and the 9 units in the kitchen and the 4 in one bathroom were installed in about a month. I now have almost an entire upper cabinet empty and a full drawer in the batheroom with nothing in it.
The drawers are a little spendy but they are all custom made and Ikea or one of the big box DIY stores won't have these sizes.

More about ShelfGenie Of Mississauga & Hamilton

We transform the way you use the space in your home with durable, custom Glide-Out™ shelving & accessories for your EXISTING cabinets and storage areas. Our professional Designers and CERTIFIED Installers will create unforgettable transformational solutions that put EVERYTHING WITHIN REACH™.
Looking for Closet & Storage Solutions pros in Oakville?