Liberty Security

Alarm Systems
5640 - 104 Street NW Edmonton AB T6H 2K2
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Edmonton  >  Liberty Security

Reviews for Liberty Security

Alarm system and medical pendant

My whole family is protected by Liberty, and it is a fantastic company to work for with lots of opportunity for growth. As a Canadian company they support lots of different charity's and causes and have great service

tmp381 in Edmonton
tmp381 in Edmonton

Security System

A door to door salesman showed up at our home offering free equipment and installation as long as we advertised their sign on our lawn. We were told we could cancel anytime. We had motion detectors installed as well as we were promised it wouldn't be set off by pets under 40lbs.

We now have a cat that keeps setting off the motion detector, at all hours of the night, and while in the dark. The customer service representative suggested we not use the motion detectors and it wouldn't be a problem.

My husband has recently lost his job and we can no longer afford the services. They are not willing to allow us to cancel even when I stated they could have the $1000 worth of equipment back to cover the remainder of our contract. They're only solution was to give me 2 months at half price OR 1 month free - only a savings of $61. Whereas I have stated that I can no longer afford it anymore. I understand I signed a contract but I no longer can afford paying $61/month for them to notify me when my cat is awake.

I would like to come to an agreement on cancellation without being snarled at on the phone after waiting 1.5 hours on hold.

Deb in Edmonton
Deb in Edmonton

Security system

After suffering a home invasion Nov 25, 2017, our very first in 43 yrs of living at our residence we knew we needed help. I researched several alarm companies and with Christmas coming soon I knew I had
to act fast. Adam Williams was my first and best contact: he worked with me to get it done and done perfectly. He understood I have zero tolerance for mistakes or misunderstandings. Throughout the install, and all the way through Adam was a true gentleman not just a salesmam: I hope Liberty appreciates him as much as I do- he is a real asset to your company.

Kathy in Edmonton
Kathy in Edmonton

Excellent service

Ben was very professional and we felt that he made it easy for us to set up our system with the options available. Robert was an excellent tech and walked me through the system, app and website and answered any questions I had. I’ve had to call in to Liberty just to ask questions about the system in general and they’ve been very prompt and courteous.

Pointer in Cavendish
Pointer in Cavendish
1 review Cavendish, NL

Puzzled by Liberty's uncooperative attitude

After having a home security system installed by Liberty Security, I checked with them to verify the first-responder telephone numbers they had on file for my location. The number for the police was ok, but the ambulance and fire departments were located in two different towns, far from my home town. There are ambulance and fire services much closer to my home. I gave Liberty's customer service reps the correct information, and they told me they would update it on my file. Upon checking again two months later, I learned that the numbers still had not been corrected. The Liberty people insisted they had the correct numbers, and that my information was wrong. Apparently they depend on a different company to supply the telephone numbers - a Toronto company they believe rather than my knowledge of my local area in Newfoundland. And they did not even bother to check to verify what I was telling them. I was told I would be contacted by a manager who might help resolve this problem, but that never happened. Obviously I was not getting even barely adequate value for my monthly fee. In the end, I had no choice but to terminate my relationship with this company due to this unresponsive and horrible "customer service". I would certainly NOT recommend Liberty Security to anyone in Atlantic Canada.

Hi there, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We have tried to locate you information in our system, but we have be unable to find your account. You can contact us by phone or email if you prefer. 1-866-926-SAFE(7233) or [email protected]

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Security System Home and Office

I recommend Troy Cole from Liberty Security. He put together a system for our office and home. We are very happy with the setvice right from the start to ongoing. They where fast and efficent. Plys love the phone app which gives me peace of mind of what is going on in my properties.

Thank you for your review and for trusting us to be your security provider!

Corey in
Corey in
1 review , AB

Good Experience

I purchased an alarm system with cameras from Liberty. I am a person who takes the time to research the products I want with extreme diligence. I also received quotes from virtually every home alarm company in Calgary.

Many of the salespersons I spoke with at some companies were quite horrible to deal with (Vivint was the absolute worst). I also enjoy sharing my experiences with a lot of people, whether that is a positive or negative experience.

I dealt with Jennifer Borowski from Liberty and I can say that she was outstanding to deal with. She makes herself very accessible and was great at answering many of my specific questions. She made a point of either answering my question right away or getting back to me once she had found it out. She was just fantastic to deal with.

Regards,

Corey

Hi Corey, we're glad to hear that Jennifer helped you find the perfect system to keep you and your home secure! Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we appreciate your feedback.

CW1334 in Edmonton
CW1334 in Edmonton

Security System

I had an excellent experience working with Tyler from Liberty. He was informative and helpful in picking the optimal set up for my place. His knowledge and expertise was appreciated. I would recommend Liberty and Tyler to anyone in the market for a system.

Thank you for your review!

Karren Caldeo in Edmonton
Karren Caldeo in Edmonton

House Alarm System

I had the best experience with the sales person Nathan Goobie. He is very polite speaks Filipino language very well. He has good personality and wont sell you a product which he thinks you don't really need or find it hard for your bill payments which is AWESOME. I would HIGHLY recommend Nathan and the LIBERTY security. Their service are really good which we are enjoying and find it safer for my family especially with my children. Also the guy who installed the product i think his name is Homer he is AWESOME and very nice did a great JOB. Liberty and Team did a great job.

Hi Karren, thank you so much for your feedback! We are really happy to hear that Nathan put together a package that specifically met your security needs. Thank you for trusting in us to be your security provider.

Security system installation

We have had numerous issues with theft in a house that is under construction. Liberty did a great job Installing a security system in the house while it is still being built.

Thank you so much for your review!

More about Liberty Security

Liberty provides security, automation, and energy management solutions to residential, commercial and health care customers across Canada. We have installed over 50,000 residential and commercial systems in 9 provinces and 3 territories. We also service more than 90 Health Care facilities in Western Canada. Learn more at www.libertysecurity.ca