Liberty Security

calvin5
calvin5
0 reviews New Norway, AB

New home build.

In process of building new home. Adam has been very professional in answering all of our questions, and in giving us assistance through out the process.

Thank you Calvin for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Adam. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience a 10!

reghuolt
reghuolt
0 reviews New Norway, AB

Security system

Sale was informative and not pushy. Installation was on time and installed very professionally. Had to come back a second time for doorbell. Very satisfied.

Thank you for the review and for choosing a local Canadian based alarm company.

connieadam
connieadam
0 reviews Onoway, AB

Security system installed

Good very happy with sales and installation and monitoring have already recommended to people thank you

Thank you Connie and Adam for the review! Please do not hesitate to call our office at 1-866-926-7233 and let us know what we can do to make it even better.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Alarm installation

I was looking for an alarm company and my friend had met Adam previously and sent me his number. He and I discussed my options and it was installed within a week.

Hello Stephanie, thank you for letting us know about your experience with Adam. Let us know if there is anything we can do differently to make this an even better experience.

Micfri2002
Micfri2002

Home Security and Smart Home System

I was feeling quite stressed about finding a security company that was both trustworthy and affordable. After reading not-so-great reviews online about other companies, I was so pleased to have found Liberty after my insurance agent referred me to them! From my sales rep., Adam, to the install / follow up visits to the customer service and monitoring team, it was all around a fantastic experience!

We are happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you for choosing Liberty.

Scott
Scott

Home Security System

The system works great and we feel very secure in our home. The service is stellar. The installation was easy and trouble free.

Thank you Scott for letting us know about your experience! We are so glad to hear how the system is adding value for your family.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great Service. Great People. Great Company.

Liberty security does a great job at what they do. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Every alarm company offers similar products and services but this one has the right people and that makes all the difference.

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! At Liberty, we always put our customers first.

Chris
Chris
0 reviews Lethbridge, AB

Security

Nathan was awesome. Very friendly and helpful! He made things very clear and easy to understand.

We are so glad to hear you had a great experience Chris! Thank you for choosing a local security company.

Beauty in Edmonton
Beauty in Edmonton

Referring

Eduardo is knowledgeable in his field, as week he is an honest and creative person to know how to serve his clients and their needs. I would highly recommend Eduardo with Liberty Security to ensure your property and possessions are safe and cared for 24/7.

Thank you Beauty for leaving us a review! At Liberty, we pride ourselves on having great customer service and we are happy to see that Eduardo is living up to that reputation.

Trevor  in Edmonton
Trevor in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

What will make my wife happy

Eduardo took care of all our security needs for our South Edmonton office and did a great job! I would recommend him to anyone anytime anywhere. Truly a great guy!

Hello Trevor, we are so glad to hear about your great experience with Eduardo! Thank you for choosing Liberty!

More about Liberty Security

Liberty Security provides security, automation, and energy management solutions to residential, commercial and health care customers across Canada. We have installed over 50,000 residential and commercial systems in 9 provinces and 3 territories. We also service more than 90 Health Care facilities in Western Canada. Learn more at www.libertysecurity.ca

Alarm Systems, Home Automation, and Locks & Locksmiths
Video Doorbell Cameras, Door/Window Sensors, Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, Flood Sensors, Security Panels, Smoke/Heat Detectors, Freeze Sensors, Medical Pendants, Life Safety alerts, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Smart Door Locks, Smart Thermostats, Garage Door Modules, Keyfobs, Power Smart Lighting and Appliance Modules.
Security systems, Smart Home Solutions, Business Automation, Alarm Systems, Card Access, Access Control, Video Surveillance systems, Camera systems, CCTV, Life Safety
GE, Axis, Mobotix, Eyesonic,
2005
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque
Better Business Bureau A+, Canadian Security Association, Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton
PROJECT RATE