Liberty Security

Reviews for Liberty Security

D from Edmonton
D from Edmonton

Video security

24/7 system we have installed that I can view our business from my iPad. Great service, would highly recommend, knowledgeable staff that are willing to listen to my needs. Plus saved us 80 g a year on security services.

C from Edmonton
C from Edmonton

Security System

I am very happy for the service Liberty provides for me both at home and at my small business. The ability to manage my system online fits my lifestyle and security needs. The service has always been great.

T Christensen from Edmonton
T Christensen from Edmonton

Security System Sales

Been a Liberty client at my business for many years and now they are designing my home automation system. i've referred them out to several of my business clients. always good service, ethical sales people, and a totally above board company in a sometimes very greasy industry.

Jenny from Calgary
Jenny from Calgary

Home Security

In spite of some these reviews on here I decided to keep my system with Liberty. I'm glad I did! They were outstanding and I also was able to get them to come back out to install some more equipment in my home. Its been 6 months now and everything is great. I love how I can change the thermostat or unlock the door right from my smartphone. Also, it is nice to know they are right out of Edmonton. I have recommended this service to my sister and my parents place and they both love it too.

H from Edmonton
H from Edmonton

Security

I came across this site and saw some negative reviews and don't agree. I've been a customer since 2009. I like Liberty. They provide good service. The people are helpful, the service is prompt and our system works just fine.

Marc from Calgary
Marc from Calgary

Liberty security

Equipment looked pretty nice. Wasn't very impressed with the sales guy, and I also found the customer service to be disappiointing after the system was installed. Hard to get a hold of and slow response

Review has 1 previous version
Nate from Edmonton
Nate from Edmonton

Home Security

I have had Liberty since 2006 and they have been nothing but top notch. I would recommend them to all my family and friends. Easy to deal with and very customer focused.

Nb17136
Nb17136
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

alarm system install

Liberty security was an excellent company to deal with. They installed our alarm system but after us changing our mind and downgrading our package to a lower one, they allowed us to change the plan and return the equipment. Both of which were technically not allowed from the contract. Never had any problem taking to people or contacting someone from the company.

Allan
Allan
1 review WARBURG, AB

home alarm system

had a home alarm system installed this spring. We are now having them come and remove the system as it as almost never worked properly. Up to now we've had 9 service calls and the system is still not working correctly.

More about Liberty Security

Liberty Security provides security, automation, and energy management solutions to residential, commercial and health care customers across Canada. We have installed over 50,000 residential and commercial systems in 9 provinces and 3 territories. We also service more than 90 Health Care facilities in Western Canada. Learn more at www.libertysecurity.ca

Alarm Systems, Home Automation, and Locks & Locksmiths
Video Doorbell Cameras, Door/Window Sensors, Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, Flood Sensors, Security Panels, Smoke/Heat Detectors, Freeze Sensors, Medical Pendants, Life Safety alerts, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Smart Door Locks, Smart Thermostats, Garage Door Modules, Keyfobs, Power Smart Lighting and Appliance Modules.
Security systems, Smart Home Solutions, Business Automation, Alarm Systems, Card Access, Access Control, Video Surveillance systems, Camera systems, CCTV, Life Safety
GE, Axis, Mobotix, Eyesonic,
2005
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque
Better Business Bureau A+, Canadian Security Association, Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton
PROJECT RATE