Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

Reviews for Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

onepeachy
onepeachy

cutting down extremely high hedges in backyard

work was done is an efficient, professional and timely manner. Owner got back to me quickly either by email or phone.
Work was complete and carried out as discussed.

We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Snow Removal

This is the first time we've hired someone for snow removal and so far I'm very impressed. Brian does a wonderful job. The steps and path are shoveled as is the driveway by the garage door and the sides of the driveway. The truck with plow makes at least 7 runs on the driveway and the snow is cleared from the street in front of the driveway. I've seen more care and attention from Brian than my neighbours' snow removal teams that take 3 swipes at the driveway and they're gone. I hope it keeps up. I also appreciate that Brian takes monthly post dated cheques.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

I'm very happy to see that you notice and appreciate the difference in the quality of work that we offer for a reasonable price thank you very much for your review

landscape and snow removal

will not use this company again have been let down and not treated in a professional manner how many times they have missed coming without a call or notice or the courtesy of a call

Review has 1 previous version

elektrav
elektrav

spruce up front lawn beds

looks great only next time I'll ask that the cuttings be removed from the cedars and patio stones to be swept. left it messy.

Thanks you for the review . Sorry for the bit of mess that was left. We will be sure to look twice befor we leave next time

Michael G.
Michael G.

Yard Maintenance

I hired Simple Solutions of the recommendation of another company and have used them for about a month now. Their work meets my high expectations.

Julie
Julie

Installation of retaining walls, walkways, fences and landscaping of gardens.

All the work performed by Simple Solutions was done in a timely and professional manner. We worked co-operatively to come up with a beautiful outdoor space, both in our front and back yards. Simple Solutions owners, Brian and Dimitra continue to maintain our property and offer suggestions for improvement. We highly recommend this company.

Thank it's been a pleasure working with you

22 reviews , ON

grass cutting landscape snow removal

All was well until October 2016 cashed his payment and disappeared no work done, now doesn't return his calls or emails very disappointed to have done business with this firm or person

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you I see made a typo it's supposed to be Brian not Rick

Snow removal landscape

Excellent company fair honest would recommend to anyone looking for a job well done and on time

Thank you we focus on customer service and quality work for an affordable price

Derek Watson from North York
Derek Watson from North York

House Maintenance

I really wanted this to be a general recommendation for the company.
Since I could not post this unless I filled in the cost fieId, I have entered the cost for 4 monts snow clearing from Dec to Mar inclusive.
I first contacted Simple Solutions about 10 years ago to hire the company to cut the lawn in the summer and clear the snow in the winter.
They have always done a first rate job and are very reliable - very quick to clear the winter snow even showing up in the middle of the night when necessary.
Since I first hired them, they have expanded their services to include home maintenance.
Over the years the owner, a young and energetic young man by the name of Brian Withey has done about a dozen jobs for me which I could not do myself.
He has done everything I needed including Junk removal from inside and outside the house, diifficult weed removal, painting, driveway curb installation and more.
He even cut up and disposed of a very large old tree which fell in our back yard during the bad ice storm of a couple of years ago.
He is very workmanlike and fairly priced and can turn his hand to most things needed around the house and garden.
I heartily recommend this company.
You won't be diassapointed.
I cannot recall

Thank you very much Mr. And Mrs WatsonI look forward to doing many more years of service

More about Simple Solutions Landscaping & Snow Removal

Since the spring of 2000, Simple Solutions Landscaping has been offering quality services year-round in the North York neighborhoods of Armour Heights, Bathurst Manor, Clanton Park, Bayview Village, Newtonbrook, and Willowdale. We are dedicated to treating our clients with friendly and personalized customer service.

Brian Withey of Simple Solutions Landscaping is an established North York, and Toronto based landscaping company. They offer quality services year-round, with a focus on customer service.

Since 2000, we've been helping people like you to maintain and enjoy the outside of your property.

Whether you are looking for general landscaping services or a company that can handle sodding, lawn aerating, grass cutting, hedge trimming, seeding, lawn dethachment or other property maintenance jobs, Simple Solutions has got you covered.

We improve the value of your property by caring for your yard. A new garden or walkway improves the curb appeal of your home. We create custom plans to suit your needs.

In the winter, we are on call 24/7 to remove snow from your drive and walkways with an easy fixed monthly bill. We use quality snow removal equipment to clear the path so you can feel safe and relaxed all winter long.

Simple Solutions is dedicated to ensuring you're satisfied with the job, we welcome your phone calls and questions. Call us today for help with your landscaping or snow removal needs!