Ascension Roofing Ltd.

Calgary AB T2T 0Y2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Ascension Roofing Ltd.

Review for Ascension Roofing Ltd.

terryz
terryz

Large Roof - Asphalt Shingles

This company normally does EuroShield rubber shingle roofs, but with my huge roof surface area, these were just too expensive. I hired them to put asphalt shingles on my roof. I am a very detail oriented person, so I find trying to find good contractor quite difficult as most want to use shorts cuts at some point.

Leo is just as much of a stickler for detail as I am, and it was a great peace of mind to have him looking after the roof. He uses thicker gauges of metal for valleys that most roofers wont (to save on expenses), and does a lot of extra finishings to ensure the job is done right.

He may not be the cheapest roofer, but you only need to experience a few bad contractors to know that you get what you pay for... and getting headaches and having to pay money to fix shoddy work in the future is not a good reason for trying to save money on your current project.

They also did a very thorough cleaning of the worksite at the end of each day. I really can't imagine using another roofer. Leo really is the "Mike Holmes" of roofers. Sadly in the roofing industry there are more "bad roofers" than there are "good roofers". To avoid that gamble, I highly recommend Ascension Roofing!

More about Ascension Roofing Ltd.

The only roofing company in Calgary to specialize in EuroShield rubber roofing. Every re-roof, and new roof installed in 2015 was a EuroShield roof. Our attention to detail and high standard of finish is second to none. We also offer one of the highest workmanship guarantees in the industry of ...