Ace Of Trees Inc.

Tree Service
7716 173A street Edmonton AB T5T 0G1
Tree Service
Ace Of Trees Inc.

Reviews for Ace Of Trees Inc.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree pruning and shaping.

This is the 2nd time I've used Ace of Trees and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, in fact I have, several times. They are professional, friendly, thorough and very reasonably priced. I'm glad to have found Doug and the gang!

Helen Hoyseth in Edmonton
Helen Hoyseth in Edmonton

Tree cutting

Ace of Trees came to my house to cut some rather large limbs off of some trees. They were fast, professional, and friendly. They did a great job at a great price! I would highly recommend this company.

The Scott's in Calgary
The Scott's in Calgary
1 review St. Albert, AB

Great service as always!

We have used Doug and his crews for a number of years now. I had several large trees requiring maintenance or removal over the years and Doug has never let us down.
Great service!! and very professional using only the best equipment ensuring safety and efficiency.

Highly recommended!!

Linda & John from Edmonton
Linda & John from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent Tree Removal Company

We are extremely satisfied with Ace of Trees! Doug came out the same day I called to give us an estimate on removing some junipers, cedars and a mugo pine at the front of our house. His price was reasonable and he could do the job within two weeks which he did. His team were efficient, courteous and cleaned up after removal and the stump grinder came out shortly after and did a great job too! We would highly recommend this company for any tree work you may need done - 10 stars all the way!

Sherri & Kevin from Edmonton
Sherri & Kevin from Edmonton

Tree Removal

Right from phone calls to finished job it was a great experience working with Doug and his team. Of all the estimations given he was the only one to come to our home at a time where he could talk to us in person, he worked with our schedules for when the actual job took place. When they came to the house we were very very impressed with how efficient and courteous the team was, not only of our property but of making sure that our neighbours had no mess of the spruce coming down on their lawns or sidewalks. They were very quick and cleaned the street ~ and we appreciated the excellent service. Doug also has another contractor that does the stump grinding, that gentleman was able to come out the same day ~ and he also gave great and efficient service. I would highly recommend this company for tree removal, and their price was very reasonable.

Peter Sankoff from Edmonton
Peter Sankoff from Edmonton

Tree Pruning

Absolutely top notch service. I called several tree pruners, including those listed on HomeStars, and many just never got back to me. Ace of Trees was top-notch service beginning to end. The price was fair; the work was well done; everyone was professional. I wish everything I needed done in Edmonton was run by Ace of Trees!

Lois from Edmonton
Lois from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Ace of Trees

Super Service. Cut down and stump ground 2 cedars, trimmed a third. Skilled, courteous, ahead of time on scheduled service, reasonably priced. Will use them again. Rate them a 10!

Kevin from Spruce Grove
Kevin from Spruce Grove
2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Tree removal

Doug was able to schedule me in within a week. The crew arrived even before I had my first cup of coffee! They were very efficient and professional. They had the job done in no time. Excellent team! Thanks Doug

Val Berube  from Beaumont
Val Berube from Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

tree and stump removal

Really professional and fast service, cleaned up beautifully, showed up on time and even got us in earlier than anticipated on a cancelation, very pleasant to deal with and got the job done fast and beautifully...I would recommend this company to anyone! Thanks Doug and crew!

Cam from Edmonton
Cam from Edmonton

Tree Pruning

Really happy with Ace of Trees. We had them out a few years ago to prune our front tree and back again this year. They do a great job, clean up after themselves and stick to the quote and timelines provided. I love finding people who really care about the work that they do and place customer service at a high priority.

More about Ace Of Trees Inc.

Ace of Trees inc.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Edmonton?