Kween Decor

bill in Milton
bill in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Blinds & shutters

Eddie installed California Shutters at my home and I have to say my husband and I are thoroughly impressed with him and his products. We received several quotes for the job and found Eddie to be the most competitive in regards to pricing as well as the quality of the product and workmanship, we would highly recommend his company.

BA
BA
2 reviews Milton, ON

Blinds & Shutter Installation

business cannot be reached ever after. Job was never completed and Deposit not returned as well. Kween decor will new excuse every week and then not show up for work.

Yo mother fucker fuck u and ur mama

More about Kween Decor

We do window coverings: California Shutters, Blinds, Shades, Motorized blinds, drapes and much more! ! ! ! !
Looking for Interior Design pros in Milton?