Dream Touch Renovations

Reviews for Dream Touch Renovations

H. Green in Ottawa
H. Green in Ottawa

bathroom renovation

Had our bathroom redo by Dream Touch Reno a few weeks ago and not at all impress. The owner, Moe was nice and would help us picking out material with no rushing. He also has keen eyes for design, but perhaps he just have bad luck with the people who work for him?
1. The tile work which is pretty much the main focus of the bathroom was awful (crooked, uneven, scratches... you name it).
2. Light switches are too close to the door frame so they trimmed the covers to make them fit. (they looked better before the reno)
3. Toilet seat, counter top, tiles and wooden vanity get all scratched up.

UPDATE:
I should have updated this review a long time ago.
Moe sent someone over to correct the work to our satisfaction.
Also I want to mentioned that Dreamtouch had previously did a total kitchen reno for us and we were very please with the work.

4. The project ran late, we did the priming and painting ourselves but still got charged for it.

My easy going husband would said "oh, we can live with that" or " we can tolerate that"... and I thought we go through reno stress and pay for it so that we can enjoy NOT tolerate.

Review has 1 previous version
Lloyd F in Ottawa
Lloyd F in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Thank you Moe and his team!

Moe and his team were very professional, helpful and insightful the entire way. They ensured the project was started and finished on time.
I would recommend them to friends and family for their work.

dave from Ottawa
dave from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Basement renovation

I hired DTR after searching and interviewing other contractors. I began the project by tearing out the old basement reno, but found that it was a lot bigger than I thought and required more skill than I had.
I can't say enough about Moe and Bill and their crew, especially Stephan, Matt and Neuro. They were meticulous in their work and accommodated the six changes we had very easily.. They did the complete flooring, ceiling, walls, HVAC, tiling, electrical work that was needed - on-time and on-budget - I could not ask for more - the crew were very friendly and easy to work with. Our thanks to Moe and the DTR crew. We will definitely hire DTR again for our next renovation.

Stefan Campbell  in Carrying Place
Stefan Campbell in Carrying Place
0 reviews Limoges, ON

Failed to Build to Code

They failed to build to code in several areas including electrical and insulation. It will cost upwards of $70,000 to fix the corners they cut in construction. DO NOT HIRE

Arthur Green from Ottawa
Arthur Green from Ottawa

Ground floor renovation

Many thanks to the entire team at Dream Touch Renovations for our ground floor makeover, new kitchen and flooring throughout. Every member of the team brought not only great professional expertise but also a great attitude, making what can be a very stressful time for home owners into an overall positive experience.

Thank you Arthur so much for your positive feedback. DTR & team had a wonderful experience working with you & your family. We are so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the work. Your words have truly touched us & will make sure to share your review with all staff members!

Sandra from Ottawa
Sandra from Ottawa
3 reviews Gloucester, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renos

They did my kitchen, floor, bathroom, stairs, railings, fireplace, electrical, and finished my basement. The work was amazing and the price was actually the most competitive. We shopped around to make sure we were getting the best deal and to be honest the personality of the estimator is what swayed us to Dream Touch. I have already recommended them to my friends and will be bringing them back to finish my en suite soon. I'll be attaching some fuzzy pics taken with my phone cam, not the greatest but still not bad.

More about Dream Touch Renovations

+Free Estimates +Home Designs +Warranty +Professional +Certified & Licensed We are an Ottawa renovation company specializing in home & business projects. You can find our testimonials on Google+ and Facebook social medias. Work with skilled laborers with a thirst for education and a passion for building and seeing finished ideas, ...