Shortt Stop Plumbing

Reviews for Shortt Stop Plumbing

Paul Nagy from Burlington
Paul Nagy from Burlington

Inspect leak and repair

A friend of the family recommended Dave as we never have good luck with our choices. He arrived as planned, is very friendly, a wealth of knowledge and was very fair. He did a very detailed inspection, found our issue and repaired it for us. Very happy with his service and would recommend to anyone.

Diane from Burlington
Diane from Burlington

Installation of a bathtub

Dave Shortt was amazing. Not only was he extremely knowledgeable, but he was a really nice guy to deal with. He explained it all to us beforehand, gave us a reasonable quote and did the work in good time. He is meticulous and detail oriented which I really liked about him. He went above and beyond to ensure that everything was well done. Loved him.

Sarah from Hamilton
Sarah from Hamilton

leak

Dave made our job a priority, even though it wasn't a big one. He followed up during the day to let us know when he would be coming. He was friendly and professional.

David from Hamilton
David from Hamilton

Kitchen and bath repair

Dave arrived on time, was very knowledgeable, cleaned up as he worked and got the work done quickly. He had to redo some work that we had had another plumber do however the other plumber had spent over a month working on our repairs and we still had no water in the kitchen, our garbarator was not installed, the dishwasher was disconnected and the main bathroom toilet was not repaired. We were not able to use the toilet for over a month. Dave finished all the repairs and the install in a few short hours. Dave arrived with all the necessary tools and parts and that was a big time saver. We highly recommend Shortt Stop Plumbing and will be calling them anytime we have plumbing work that needs to be completed.

rachel from Hamilton
rachel from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Double drain to a single (kitchen)

Dave responded to my non emergency call quickly. He changed our double sink drain into a single and installed our new kitchen faucet. Dave was efficient, personable and knowledgeable. Will definitely call him again.

Linda Corkill from Hamilton
Linda Corkill from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

single sink kitchen drain

Dave called and arrived on time. He provided very efficient and quality work for a very reasonable price. I highly recommend his business. I would definitely use his services again.

Bill from Burlington
Bill from Burlington

faucet, valves & pipe vibration

In choosing Dave Shortt for the services that I needed, I was influenced by the consistently favourable Homestars reviews that he had received. Now that I have had his services, I am convinced that a rating of 10.0 is well deserved. He is very knowledgable, takes great pride in his work and pays attention to detail. Also, he improvises when possible to solve a problem
without incurring unnecessary costs. Further, Dave's care in explaining what he is doing (and why) is very helpful.

Decoste in Burlington
Decoste in Burlington

Shower was leaking

I was so impressed with Dave from short stop plumbing. He was very knowledgable, polite, and informative. He really knows his stuff! We now have a plumber that we will recommend to all out friends and family!

Mary in Hamilon
Mary in Hamilon
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

bathtub taps and toilet

I had leaky bathtub taps and toilet. The fixtures are very old but I do not want to change them right now. I called Dave and he came the next day. He was very courteous, respectful and professional. He did and awesome job and I will use him as my plumber from now on. I am extremely happy with his work and would recommend him to all. I would give him an 11 rating if there was one!

Wish
Wish
4 reviews Burlington, ON

rough in plumbing

We (Wish List Home Improvements) have used Shortt Stop Plumbing for our "go to" plumbing service for the last 2 years when we do basement or bathroom reno's. Dave provides us with a more than competitive price but beyond that , his knowledge of everything plumbing has come through for us in the reno biz where we sometimes have to solve odd problems.
He is one of those business owners that cares and is always there for us, that's why we keep him on "speed dial".
thanks Dave

Wish List Home Improvements

Looking for Plumbing pros in Hamilton?