Shortt Stop Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Hamilton  >  Shortt Stop Plumbing

Reviews for Shortt Stop Plumbing

juliewhughes in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

David was prompt, polite, conscientious and a perfectionist - things we very much appreciated from a contractor.
We had him install a fridge water line, replace all the shut offs and install our new faucet and drain. Excellent work.

Thank you Julie. it was a pleasure working for you. I hope you enjoy your beautiful new kitchen.

Adrian in Burlington

We called Dave to help relocate the bathroom rough-in within our basement, as well as connect the piping for the bathroom sink. Overall, We are pleased with the work that he preformed.

1 review Hamilton, ON

I needed a plumber for an old leaky bathroom faucet. David fit me in within 2 days. He showed up on time, was very professional and got the job done in less time than anticipated. He even went above and beyond by helping with the installation of a bathroom vanity. Very pleased! Will definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good plumber at a reasonable cost.

J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
15 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dave is a Master Plumber and you can trust him when he says that.
We have had Shortt Stop Plumbing in our house three times now. Every time the work has been of the finest quality . I most highly recommend Shortt Stop Plumbing. He installed a steam generator and a new bathtub along with new shower, vanity taps and repaired our toilet.

Jason in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

I relocated my washing machine and needed the water lines and drain run to the new location. I contacted Dave who came buy and quoted the job. I decided upon his services and was very pleased. Dave is a true professional who clearly puts emphasis on both his work and customer service. I will be recommending him to anyone in need of plumbing services.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Amazing service - honest, reliable plumber! If you are looking for a plumber - don't hesitate and call Dave at Shortt Stop. He came to our home a few months back to do a couple of jobs, all done very well and on same day. High quality service and faucet. Super happy customers :)

evybritton in Hamilton
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Very pleased with the work of Dave. He was fast and efficient. made sure our leak was rectified. Knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it. Very personable and respectful of home. Would recommend to all friends and family. Great job. He is half the price of big companies.

Jonathan
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dave Shortt, owner of Shortt Stop Plumbing, does absolutely fantastic work at a reasonable price. He is a courteous and thorough professional and will be my first for all future projects. I cannot recommend Shortt Stop Plumbing highly enough.

1 review , ON

Mr. Shortt was very helpful and treated me fairly for the work that was performed. The work was done efficiently and he left no mess for me to clean up.

Meaghan Palynchuk from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dave from Shortt Stop was so great, helped me realize what I thought was a problem, actually wasn't:) But then he was able to install new valves for my washer !! I have already recommended this company on Twitter !! Very reasonable cost as well, and timely !!