Shortt Stop Plumbing

Reviews for Shortt Stop Plumbing

Amanda
Amanda

Absolutely the best

Dave Shortt is the best. He's done a bunch of jobs in our house and is, in no particular order: exacting, thorough, bloody smart, afraid of nothing, well-priced, jovial, did I mention thoroughly an expert in his work? We are so glad and grateful we found a plumber we can trust.

Thanks for the kind words Amanda! Customers like you make my job a delight!

juliewhughes in Hamilton
juliewhughes in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Reno plumbing

David was prompt, polite, conscientious and a perfectionist - things we very much appreciated from a contractor.
We had him install a fridge water line, replace all the shut offs and install our new faucet and drain. Excellent work.

Thank you Julie. it was a pleasure working for you. I hope you enjoy your beautiful new kitchen.

Adrian in Burlington
Adrian in Burlington

Relocate Bathroom Rough-in

We called Dave to help relocate the bathroom rough-in within our basement, as well as connect the piping for the bathroom sink. Overall, We are pleased with the work that he preformed.

1 review Hamilton, ON

service

I needed a plumber for an old leaky bathroom faucet. David fit me in within 2 days. He showed up on time, was very professional and got the job done in less time than anticipated. He even went above and beyond by helping with the installation of a bathroom vanity. Very pleased! Will definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone looking for a good plumber at a reasonable cost.

J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
15 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom refit

Dave is a Master Plumber and you can trust him when he says that.
We have had Shortt Stop Plumbing in our house three times now. Every time the work has been of the finest quality . I most highly recommend Shortt Stop Plumbing. He installed a steam generator and a new bathtub along with new shower, vanity taps and repaired our toilet.

Jason in Burlington
Jason in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

plumbing

I relocated my washing machine and needed the water lines and drain run to the new location. I contacted Dave who came buy and quoted the job. I decided upon his services and was very pleased. Dave is a true professional who clearly puts emphasis on both his work and customer service. I will be recommending him to anyone in need of plumbing services.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Call Shortt Stop plumbing if you are looking for a plumber!

Amazing service - honest, reliable plumber! If you are looking for a plumber - don't hesitate and call Dave at Shortt Stop. He came to our home a few months back to do a couple of jobs, all done very well and on same day. High quality service and faucet. Super happy customers :)

evybritton in Hamilton
evybritton in Hamilton
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Plumbing

Very pleased with the work of Dave. He was fast and efficient. made sure our leak was rectified. Knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it. Very personable and respectful of home. Would recommend to all friends and family. Great job. He is half the price of big companies.

Jonathan
Jonathan
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Toilet seal replacement, piping refit

Dave Shortt, owner of Shortt Stop Plumbing, does absolutely fantastic work at a reasonable price. He is a courteous and thorough professional and will be my first for all future projects. I cannot recommend Shortt Stop Plumbing highly enough.

1 review , ON

Drainage problem

Mr. Shortt was very helpful and treated me fairly for the work that was performed. The work was done efficiently and he left no mess for me to clean up.