Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Upholsterers
21 Bradwick Dr unit 7 and 938 Eglinton ave west Concord ON L4K 2T4
HomeStars  >  Furniture Refinish & Repair in Vaughan  >  Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Reviews for Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Jill in Toronto
Jill in Toronto

recovering 2 sofas.

00.jpg Alo Upholstery & Interiors
938 Eglinton Avenue West Toronto, ON M6C 2C2. or 4300 Steeles avenue west Unit #32
L4L 4C2

It's a family company. They really care. The workmanship was beautiful and so was the service. My two aging sofas look so good now. I would definitely use this company again.

Hi Jill

Thank you so much for the amazing review! So glad to hear your experience with us was a great one.

Claire in Toronto
Claire in Toronto

Great Bed

I ordered a bed with leather over size headboard. Terri is amazing, very friendly and always respond quickly with any questions. The bed looks beautiful and it is exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend them if you want a piece of custom made furniture.

Hi Claire

Thank you for the amazing review!! So glad you're experience with us was a good one! You were a pleasure to work with.

ALO Team

reupholstery of antique chair and loveseat plus pillows

They were fantastic from beginning to end. Terri was very helpful with fabric suggestions though I chose to not buy it at their location. The work was great. The pieces needed some reconstruction which was well done as well. They were timely and helped with delivery. Everything was good!

Thank you so much for the amazing review!!! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Terri and ALO Team

Joseph in San Francisco
Joseph in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

Kitchen Chairs

We had four kitchen chairs reupholstered and they look great. We bought the chairs when living in Singapore and all of the international moves and storage really took a toll on the chairs.

Terri and team were a pleasure to work with, finished the chairs ahead of schedule, and, best of all, delivered the chairs to our condo on a Saturday. A true no hassle experience.

Thank you so much for the positive review! You and your wife were a pleasure to work with as well!!

Terri and Team

Reupholstered sofa

Alo Upholstery updated our sofa with gorgeous fabric and a new bench seat cushion, replacing the three individual cushions. The sofa is way more comfortable now too! Terri was a pleasure to work with and Darren finished the job and personally delivered the sofa sooner than the promised date. We are thrilled with our sofa and with the service provided by Alo.

Thank you so much for the positive review! I means a lot to us and you were definitely a pleasure to work with as well!! :)

Terri and Darren

curie21 in Toronto
curie21 in Toronto

1920s Art Deco Chair

Darren converted my great uncle's battered Art Deco club chair into a gorgeous , magazine -worthy piece of art. I would highly recommend Alo Upholstery for their excellent customer service and for their exceptional craftmanship!
Franca

Hi Franca

Thank you so much for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with.

Todd Coles in Schomberg
Todd Coles in Schomberg

Chair reupholstering

This was our first time using ALO for the reupholstering of our dining room chairs. The service was outstanding, Terri was very helpful and accommodating with the selection of fabric and colour. A new seat cushion replacement was also suggested when our chairs were picked up, and it was so worth doing, our chairs are so comfy now and did we ever get the wow factor with the finished product. The chairs are seamless and the craftsmanship is perfection, each chair was perfected like new. What a difference it makes to customize your old worn out furniture and pay a fraction of the cost of what it would cost to buy something new. Thanks to all the helpful and friendly staff at ALO we will be enjoying our new chairs for a lifetime!

Nancy
Schomberg, ON

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for the amazing review and we are so glad to hear how happy you are with how your chairs turned out! You were a pleasure to work with as well!!

Alo Team

Restore and reupholster chairs

I purchased a couple of chairs 20 years ago and had them sitting in storage for the longest time and was ready to have them restored. I found Alo on Homestars and contacted Terri. She was a pleasure to deal with and made my experience great from
picking fabrics to delivering the finished chairs. Their service and workmanship is thorough and personal and I had a wonderful experience.

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! You were definitely a pleasure to work with as well and we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us!! :)

Upholstery

I would highly recommend Alo Upholstery based on their customer service and product quality. Darren was extremely professional and helpful which made it a pleasure to work with him on the projects we had (three bench cushions and an armchair cushion). Nice to see a business so focussed on their customers.

Thank uou so much for the nice review! So glad to hear your experience with ALO was a positive one. :)

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Loveseat Reupholstering

Terry was a delight to deal with. she was quick to respond to my inquiries and very helpful in choosing fabrics for my consideration. I loved dealing with a caring family. Pick up and delivery was efficient and friendly, the upholstery was beautifully completed and I am so pleased with the finished product.

Hi Sharon

Thank you so much for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with as well!

Terri

More about Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Alo Upholstery & Interiors specializes in custom made furniture and re-upholstery including working with genuine leather, custom headboards, refinishing and antique restoration. We also do window treatments plus installation.

We carry a wide range of fabric samples from Robert Allen, Joanne Fabrics, Maxwell Fabrics, Kravets and etc. in our showroom for furniture and Drapery.

*Estimates are free!*

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see our latest projects.

IG: alo_upholstery