Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Upholsterers
21 Bradwick Dr unit 7 and 938 Eglinton ave west Concord ON L4K 2T4
HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Vaughan  >  Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Reviews for Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Alo Upholstery updated our sofa with gorgeous fabric and a new bench seat cushion, replacing the three individual cushions. The sofa is way more comfortable now too! Terri was a pleasure to work with and Darren finished the job and personally delivered the sofa sooner than the promised date. We are thrilled with our sofa and with the service provided by Alo.

Thank you so much for the positive review! I means a lot to us and you were definitely a pleasure to work with as well!! :)

Terri and Darren

curie21 in Toronto

Darren converted my great uncle's battered Art Deco club chair into a gorgeous , magazine -worthy piece of art. I would highly recommend Alo Upholstery for their excellent customer service and for their exceptional craftmanship!
Franca

Hi Franca

Thank you so much for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with.

ALO Team

Todd Coles in Schomberg

This was our first time using ALO for the reupholstering of our dining room chairs. The service was outstanding, Terri was very helpful and accommodating with the selection of fabric and colour. A new seat cushion replacement was also suggested when our chairs were picked up, and it was so worth doing, our chairs are so comfy now and did we ever get the wow factor with the finished product. The chairs are seamless and the craftsmanship is perfection, each chair was perfected like new. What a difference it makes to customize your old worn out furniture and pay a fraction of the cost of what it would cost to buy something new. Thanks to all the helpful and friendly staff at ALO we will be enjoying our new chairs for a lifetime!

Nancy
Schomberg, ON

Hi Nancy, thank you so much for the amazing review and we are so glad to hear how happy you are with how your chairs turned out! You were a pleasure to work with as well!!

Alo Team

I purchased a couple of chairs 20 years ago and had them sitting in storage for the longest time and was ready to have them restored. I found Alo on Homestars and contacted Terri. She was a pleasure to deal with and made my experience great from
picking fabrics to delivering the finished chairs. Their service and workmanship is thorough and personal and I had a wonderful experience.

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! You were definitely a pleasure to work with as well and we are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us!! :)

I would highly recommend Alo Upholstery based on their customer service and product quality. Darren was extremely professional and helpful which made it a pleasure to work with him on the projects we had (three bench cushions and an armchair cushion). Nice to see a business so focussed on their customers.

Thank uou so much for the nice review! So glad to hear your experience with ALO was a positive one. :)

ALO Team

Sharon in Toronto

Terry was a delight to deal with. she was quick to respond to my inquiries and very helpful in choosing fabrics for my consideration. I loved dealing with a caring family. Pick up and delivery was efficient and friendly, the upholstery was beautifully completed and I am so pleased with the finished product.

Hi Sharon

Thank you so much for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with as well!

Terri

I have had upholstering done by this company twice in the last year. In each case the service was excellent, by Terri, who kept me advised about the progress of the work, and the quality of the work by Darong was similarly topnotch. I could not recommend this company more highly!

Hi Sandy

Thank you for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with as well!

Terri/Darong

Lina from Toronto

Terri was extremely helpful and accommodating in helping to select a fabric and arranging for delivery and pick up. The workmanship was excellent and they adhered to the promised timelines. I will definitely use ALO again and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends.

Hi Lina

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!! It means a lot to us and you were a pleasure to work with as well!

Elisa from Toronto

We are so pleased we used Alo Upholstery & Interiors to reupholster several vintage pieces that we could simple not part with. Terri was great at helping me choose neutral fabrics and kept me up-to-date on how everything was going. They all needed quite a bit of work done on them; new seat foam, spring repair, but pricing was competitive and Darren's work was exceptional. Please see before/after photos as words cannot describe the quality, expertise and fine attention to detail. They are unrecognizable--they even made some custom cushions to go with a pair of chairs at no extra charge. Thank you!

Hi Elisa

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It definitely means a lot to all of us at ALO Upholstery!! You were a pleasure to work with as well. :)

Terri

We had our couch reupholstered by Alo. It is exactly as we had imagined and very comfortable. They even threw in a couple of throw cushions!
Terri was responsive and kept us updated on the process.
She also worked with us to make sure we were only without a couch for three weeks.
Would definitely recommend Alo to others.

Hi Michelle

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's means a lot to us that your experience with us was great! You and our husband were definitely a pleasure to work with as well! :)

The ALO Team

More about Alo Upholstery & Interiors

Alo Upholstery & Interiors specializes in custom made furniture and re-upholstery including working with genuine leather, custom headboards, refinishing and antique restoration. We also do window treatments plus installation.

We carry a wide range of fabric samples from Robert Allen, Joanne Fabrics, Maxwell Fabrics, Kravets and etc. in our showroom for furniture and Drapery.

*Estimates are free!*

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see our latest projects.

IG: alo_upholstery