Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Electricians
106 Blue Mountain Street Coquitlam BC V3K 4G8
HomeStars  >  Electricians in New Westminster  >  Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Mike Lukonin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We at FairTradeWorks have worked with Wespac Electrical on multiple projects throughout Greater Vancouver and could not be more satisfied with the workmanship, communication and professional service we constantly receive. They have a great team all around and we would highly recommend them to any contractor, home owner or business owner. Keep up the great work, guys!

Thank you for your positive review, and for the opportunity to demonstrate what Wespac offers. We look forward to working together over many successful future projects! Kindest regards, Tony Zawadzki (Manager)

Ramani in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

We hired WESPAC to do 1Gb CAT6 cabling for internet. Our house is fully finished, many electrician came and said that they have to cut drywall quite extensively and I had pretty much given up until I contacted WESPAC. Doni from WESPAC did amazing job and now we have 1Gb network throughout the house. The cables were hidden completely, pulled cable in all three floors and also pulled them into garage. He also added a fan in the living room with absolutely no mess. He is pleasant and explained me very patiently how he is going to pull the cable. Toni the manager a pleasant gentleman very helpful and helped out of the way to get the work done. Any electrical work from now on I will contact only WESPAC. Awesome job guys.

Thank you for your positive review. It was our pleasure to help you. We work very hard to make sure our customer receive prompt professional service, second to none. We hope that you enjoy your new installation, and should there be any issues please remember that we proudly guarantee our work for one full year. Yours truly, Tony Zawadzki

Greg T. from YVR
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Wespac was already assigned to work on my basement repair due to flooding by a resoration company. While the restoration was being done, I decided to reconfigure one of the rooms which meant moving some wiring around. Wespac had a look and provided their quote to the restoration company who in turn provided it to me. Since the work was not covered by the insurance the cost would have to be covered by me. After reviewing my requirements Wespac recommended that since it was a small job that they will charge me by the hour and materials instead. In the end they saved me some money. Work was professional and efficiently done which was my main objected. I would use them again in the future.

Darlene in Pitt Meadows
5 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Wespac has been my go-to electrical company for some 13 years now, having installed various electrical/electric-convection heating systems for our 30 yr old home, as well as rerouting some electrical wiring and installing wiring for a new ceiling fan in our MBdrm (and the unit itself) which is an absolute life-saver. Kurt's professional and polite customer service, their free in-home estimates (unlike other contractors - the free estimates that is) and his dedicated follow-through with customers makes dealing with this firm pleasant (and pleasant seems to be an oxymoron these days with 'contractor' in the same sentence!). The gentleman who has several times now come to our home to work in our attic, crawl space and living area is cheerful, polite, on time and extremely talented. He takes the time to tarp and protect areas, clean up, as well as wearing a 'clean suit' and booties so undesireable material is not tracked all over my home. I would highly recommend Wespac for any electrical work.

More about Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Serving British Columbia since 1982 What We Do: Residential~repairs, renovations, new builds Commercial, Restoration, Manufacturing, Controls, Maintenance Visit our website: www. wespacelectric. com