Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Electricians
106 Blue Mountain Street Coquitlam BC V3K 4G8
HomeStars  >  Electricians in New Westminster  >  Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Kathy H. in Delta
Kathy H. in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Wan is an excellent and thorough electrician

We had the good fortune of having Wan complete our insurance claim electrical work. His experience and knowledge base of electrical work was excellent. In addition to being an excellent electrician, he saved our house from fire damage when another trade accidentally caused a fire in our kitchen. Not only did he discover the fire, he grabbed the burning debris and ran it out of the house to the driveway. I couldn't believe my eyes as he ran through the hallway to the outside with embers flying about him all in effort to save our house from fire damage!! In our eyes Wan is a hero! Thank you Wan!!!

We always expect our team to go above and beyond but Wan has taken it to a new level here! We are so happy to hear that your kitchen was saved and that everyone is safe and sound. Wan has been with us for over 25 years, you’re in great hands with him as I’m sure you can tell :) Thank you so much for leaving the review, we look forward to working with you again in the future – ask for Wan!

Joe Heilman
Joe Heilman
11 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Professional Electrician

Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.
604-522-1322
106 Blue Mountain Street
Coquitlam
BC
V3K 4G8

I spoke to Wespac Electrical about working on future projects which are typically valued around $10000. I can confirm they are professional communicators. My company Heilman Renovations recommends them for your project!

MJEN in Burnaby
MJEN in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Electricity services

Wespac has been amazing! The electrician Wan has been more than a great help to us, got the job done as scheduled, and he has been very patient through all this time to help us resolve our questions and problems since our fire accident last year. Highly recommended!

Thank you Ling-Hui for leaving such a wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that Wan helped make the painful process of restoration after an insurance claim a more pleasant experience for you. Please know that we are here for you should you ever need any additional work completed on your home. Kind regards, the team at Wespac.

Devan in Coquitlam
Devan in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Excellent run company with excellent service

Barry and the team at Wespac are very friendly and did a complete professional job. I appreciated the site was cleaned up as if they were never there. Great job!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Devan! Great to hear you were pleased with the services and that our guys left the site exactly how they should. We look forward to working with you again.

Martin M.
Martin M.
1 review Surrey, BC

Electrical power outlets replacement

We needed 32 power outlet replaced in our Church / Daycare facility. The price was very competitive. Contact with company was great. Don, the electrician who carried out the work, had to work around our class schedule as much as possible. Don was polite, very friendly and professional. Highly recommended. Martin

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Martin! Happy to hear that your experience with Wespac was great from start to finish. That's definitely what we strive to deliver. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mike Lukonin in Vancouver
Mike Lukonin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Electrical Services

We at FairTradeWorks have worked with Wespac Electrical on multiple projects throughout Greater Vancouver and could not be more satisfied with the workmanship, communication and professional service we constantly receive. They have a great team all around and we would highly recommend them to any contractor, home owner or business owner. Keep up the great work, guys!

Thank you for your positive review, and for the opportunity to demonstrate what Wespac offers. We look forward to working together over many successful future projects! Kindest regards, Tony Zawadzki (Manager)

Ramani in Vancouver
Ramani in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fantastic Job

We hired WESPAC to do 1Gb CAT6 cabling for internet. Our house is fully finished, many electrician came and said that they have to cut drywall quite extensively and I had pretty much given up until I contacted WESPAC. Doni from WESPAC did amazing job and now we have 1Gb network throughout the house. The cables were hidden completely, pulled cable in all three floors and also pulled them into garage. He also added a fan in the living room with absolutely no mess. He is pleasant and explained me very patiently how he is going to pull the cable. Toni the manager a pleasant gentleman very helpful and helped out of the way to get the work done. Any electrical work from now on I will contact only WESPAC. Awesome job guys.

Thank you for your positive review. It was our pleasure to help you. We work very hard to make sure our customer receive prompt professional service, second to none. We hope that you enjoy your new installation, and should there be any issues please remember that we proudly guarantee our work for one full year. Yours truly, Tony Zawadzki

David Raywood in Vancouver
David Raywood in Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

Electrical repairs

Did not compete electrical repairs. Have requested invoice / work-order and any Electrical inspection slips. I had to buy the parts and make the repairs myself which I had to remove and have to supply power to the area by extension cord. Contact them two times and they have not replied, they have not returned emails to resolve the problem!

This small insurance repair project was completed only to rough wiring stage as the owner stopped work. The general contractor and its sub trades were refused access. The owner opted to complete work himself and the job was cancelled. The billing for our work was issued to the restoration contactor with whom we were in contract. Our work was approved by the municipal electrical inspector and our permit subsequently finalized after some difficulty due to owners refusal to provide access. City of Surrey has records of the Electric Permit and the Certificates of Inspection, and this information is freely available to the homeowner.

Greg T. from YVR
Greg T. from YVR
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical Work

Wespac was already assigned to work on my basement repair due to flooding by a resoration company. While the restoration was being done, I decided to reconfigure one of the rooms which meant moving some wiring around. Wespac had a look and provided their quote to the restoration company who in turn provided it to me. Since the work was not covered by the insurance the cost would have to be covered by me. After reviewing my requirements Wespac recommended that since it was a small job that they will charge me by the hour and materials instead. In the end they saved me some money. Work was professional and efficiently done which was my main objected. I would use them again in the future.

Darlene in Pitt Meadows
Darlene in Pitt Meadows
5 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Electric Heating Installation & Various Electrical Changes

Wespac has been my go-to electrical company for some 13 years now, having installed various electrical/electric-convection heating systems for our 30 yr old home, as well as rerouting some electrical wiring and installing wiring for a new ceiling fan in our MBdrm (and the unit itself) which is an absolute life-saver. Kurt's professional and polite customer service, their free in-home estimates (unlike other contractors - the free estimates that is) and his dedicated follow-through with customers makes dealing with this firm pleasant (and pleasant seems to be an oxymoron these days with 'contractor' in the same sentence!). The gentleman who has several times now come to our home to work in our attic, crawl space and living area is cheerful, polite, on time and extremely talented. He takes the time to tarp and protect areas, clean up, as well as wearing a 'clean suit' and booties so undesireable material is not tracked all over my home. I would highly recommend Wespac for any electrical work.

More about Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Servicing the Lower Mainland Since 1982

What We Do:
Residential - service repairs, renovations, new custom builds, Certified Lutron Homeworks, Radio Ra 2 and Savant. Certified Nuheat installers.

Commercial - tenant improvements, commercial maintenance and renovations, lighting retrofits, fire alarm upgrades, service upgrades and data communications

Restoration, Manufacturing, Controls, Maintenance

Visit our website: www.wespacelectric.com or email [email protected] for more information or to schedule a request!