Go Pro Plumbing & Mechanical Inc.

Formerly Kevo's Plumbing, Ltd.
Plumbing
1360 York Mills Rd Toronto ON M3A 2A2
Plumbing
Go Pro Plumbing & Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Go Pro Plumbing & Mechanical Inc.

Carlo
Carlo

Fixtures installation

Vick from Gopro plumbing was great, he showed on time and finished in a timly manner, i would highly recommend Gopro plumbing to anyone, thanks guys and have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you for the review we look forward helping you next time

replace old pipe and install toilet

I needed quick service to replace a faulty old pipe and seal on my toilet. Kevork and his crew did the work quickly and properly, also at a good price considering it was a rush.

Thank you very much for using us, we look forward to helping you next time, have a wonderful weekend

Alex
Alex

Cartridge replacement

I required a Kohler cartridge replacement for a shower, but this was a very old faucet handle, so the matching cartridge was not easy to find.

Kevork managed to acquire the right cartridge and Vatche, who came to install it, worked quickly and did it well.

The price quoted was similar to prices I received from other plumbing companies, but Go Pro was more professional, knowledgeable and kept excellent communication.

Highly recommend.
(Note: the price in this review includes the cost of parts)

Thank you for the trusting us we look forward to helping you next time

Gopro plumbing

Kitchen Pipe Leak Repair

We had a leak under our kitchen sink and GoPro managed to come in within hours of our call to them, and repaired the issue quickly and hassle free. They are very humble and open to helping out in any way that they can, and their costs are very affordable/reasonable. Thank you GoPro for your awesome work and professionalism!

Thank you for your honest feedback we look forward to helping you next time, and thank you for trusting us

Have a good rest of your day!

Neneph in Scarborough
Neneph in Scarborough

Emergency Plumbing Call

It was a pleasure working with Kevo and his team. They answered the phone right away and were at my home within the hour! He answered all of our questions (no matter how basic it seemed) and left the place spotless. Will definitely be using their services in the future. Thank you!

Thank you for the opportunity letting us to the do the service and we look forward to helping you next time

Hadi in Ottawa
Hadi in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replaced kitchen faucet

Needed to replace the kitchen faucet and contacted Go Pro. These guys where great! Very professional and quick. Reasonable pricing compared to other quotes I got. I highly recommend them. Thanks Guys.

Thank you for trusting us and we look forward to helping you next time

PM in Scarborough
PM in Scarborough

Project

Vatche was great. He came with a helper/intern, and ensured that we were totally satisfied with the work. We needed a water shut off and subsequent turn on from the city; their timing was uncertain but Vatche and his helper stayed until the water was turned back on and tested everything to make sure it all worked, before they left, which ended up being late in the evening. That was really nice of them to do. The waiting was not a good use of their time, but to give us assurance, they stuck around, which is great service.

Thank you for the nice comments and honesty we look forward to helping in your in the near future

Jaclyn in Toronto
Jaclyn in Toronto

Reliable, clean and efficient- highly recommended!

I have been working with Go Pro Plumbing for over 2 years now for my clients jobs and my personal home. They are efficient, clean, polite and reliable! Highly recommended.

Thank you for the for the wonderful message and trusting us with your projects and look forward working with you in the future

Jonnathan in Toronto
Jonnathan in Toronto

Drain unclogged and dishwasher shutoff valve replaced

Amazing professionalism and care with their work. They were quick and efficient. My bathroom drain was unclogged (saviours) and dishwasher valve replaced. Peace of mind has been achieved and a job well done!

Thank you for the opportunity letting us resolve your plumbing issues, we are more than happy to help out next if you ever need any plumbing services

Harout in Belleville
Harout in Belleville
2 reviews Belleville, ON

Bathroom & Kitchen Renovation

I had a wonderful experience working with GoPro Plumbing. They completed the work on time and had great attention to detail. I would recommend to anyone looking to renovate their bathroom or kitchen with a professional team.

Thank you for the opportunity for letting us to do the job for you and we are happy to help any time in the future

More about Go Pro Plumbing & Mechanical Inc.