Go Pro Plumbing & Mechanical Inc.

Formerly Kevo's Plumbing, Ltd.
415 Hood Road Markham ON L3R3X2
Plumbing
Go Pro Plumbing & Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Go Pro Plumbing & Mechanical Inc.

Replace P.O. plug

Kevo did an excellent job replacing my broken mechanical pop-up P.O. plug.

He was professional and punctual; he updated me on his expected arrival time. Kevo worked fast and efficiently.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Plumbing

I phoned kevin at 11:30am and he was at my house by 1:15pm to fix my plumbing issue. I found him to be courteous and friendly while fixing my problem and I will gladly use his services again. I would definitively recommend him.

Rick from Wasaga Beach
Rick from Wasaga Beach
1 review Barrie, ON

Plumbing

Terrible! Put a toilet out 3 inches too far from the wall. Very sloppy. Can't even reason with them. STAY FAR AWAY from these GUYS! They are a joke and a half.

Anna from Toronto
Anna from Toronto

Leaking fosset in the bathroom

Contacted Kevo's Plumbing to fix a leak in the bathroom fosset. The call was answered immediately. Had a same day appointment for the assessment and the very next day the fosset was replaced with the new one. The price and the quality were GREAT. Very clean great job! MANY MANY Thanks to Kevork - the owner! Already recommended the service to friends who may need plumbing in the near future.

Lisa Orchard from Toronto
Lisa Orchard from Toronto

Emergency burst pipe

On a Sunday my cold water pipe burst. Kevin was at my place within an hour and had it fixed within 2 hours. Professional, kind and not taking advantage of the situation nor it being a Sunday. Excellent work!

Eugene Greenstein from Toronto
Eugene Greenstein from Toronto

Clogged Kithcen Drain

Very friendly guys, came on a weekend for no extra charge after what happened to be a clogged main. Robert was very helpful and explained everything prior to the job. Did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them.

Angel Li from Vaughan
Angel Li from Vaughan
1 review Thornhill, ON

Shower tap

My shower tap was rusted. It needed to be replaced after 12 years of service. Found Kevin on yellow pages. Gave him a call and he gave me his rate, which is reasonable. He came to my house and suggested a couple of taps he can buy for me. Once selected, he left and came back in the afternoon. Took him 1 hour of work to change it. What a service!