A1 Property Maintenance

Reviews for A1 Property Maintenance

luoshuhong in Dorchester
luoshuhong in Dorchester

Seasonal Clean-up

Robert and his team helped with my lawn spring cleanup. They are flexible with timing - even when you are not home, they can be at your property and perform work, and they can text you images about work process (I have not used this service but I would love to try if I need more services). They went through what they were going to do and confirmed with me. They finished up and cleaned every thing. I'm pretty satisfied with their work. They provided recommendations on how I can take care of my lawn and also provided quotes if I want to use their service in the future. They did more than I expected, at a reasonable price. It's a very nice team and they are super easy to communicate with. I would totally use their service again in the future if I have needs. Totally recommend!

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Winter ice removal

When we had a spring ice storm I was unable to clear my driveway. The ice and snow were too heavy. A1 was able to provide a reasonable quote and come complete the job very quickly. Friendly and professional.

Thanks Melissa it was our pleasure, we appreciate your business!

Jenny
Jenny
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Yard clearance and fall cleanup. Snow removal service.

We arranged with Ashley to do fall yard cleanup and grass cutting. We were kept informed of the work from start to finish via a series of photos while the work was being done.
On our return home we were well pleased for a job well done. Our snow removal service is going well. We are pleased with Ashley and her team.

Thanks for the great feedback Jenny!
We are glad you are happy with the services provided and hope to maintain a great business relationship!

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Lawn and garden care.

Cleaned up neglected yard of weeds, lawn, and garden. Fast efficient and friendly. Would recommend to others. They showed up at the agreed time and did a great job. Have an on going contract now for lawn care.

Thanks Ann,
Glad we could help!

Sherylrj
Sherylrj

Landscaping maintenance

Rib is the nicest, easiest going, reputable business person I have had the pleasure to work with. A1 manages a property of mine more than an hour away so I rely on A1 to maintain and keep an eye on what's required to keep the property in tip top shape. Highly responsive and work you would be proud to show others, I've only been happy with Rob's work. Highly recommended to anyone with commercial or residential needs.
I purchased an annual contract to keep the property maintained throughout the seasons.

Hi there Sheryl,
Thank you for the great review i am glad were able to help maintain your property. We here at a1 property maintenance strive for great customer satisfaction

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Outstanding Job!!! on-time, on-budget and would definitely recommend

I am very happy with the work they did. Excellent job. They were also great to deal with. I would definitely use them again and not hesitate to recommend them to other people.

Thanks again for the great job on my Fall clean-up

Thank you, glad we could help!

Amy
Amy

Lawn clean up

I found A1 Property Maintenance through Kijiji when I was looking for some help cleaning up an overgrown yard with long grass and weed after my tenant moved out. Ashley was very quick and responsive to visit the site and provided a very reasonable estimate. The work was completed the next day - less than 24 hours since our contact. I'm very happy with the professional service and will definitely recommend them to anyone I know.

dave
dave
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Yard cleanup

Great job by Rob and crew. Punctual and then took me for a walk around when work was done

Thank you Dave for the review like always we here at A1 property maintenance strive for customer satisfaction.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Snow removal

Very punctual service. Normally the snow is removed before the following day morning. Courteous employees. Very dependable service. Invoice promptly at the end of the month. As we are senior citizens the employee drops in end of the month to collect the money.

Nmarhue in Ajax
Nmarhue in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Lawn maintenance

A1 Property Maintenance did a great job maintaining and caring for my lawn. They provided friendly, professional, dependable and worry free service all summer long. I am very happy with their work.

More about A1 Property Maintenance

A1 Property Maintenance Offers Affordable Commercial & Residential Property Maintenance & Snow Removal With Well Over 10 Years Experience. A1 Property Maintenance Is 100% Family Owned & Operated & Has Provided Reliable Landscape Services To Residential & Commercial Clients. Were Fully Licensed & Insured. Here At A1 Property Maintenance We ...