Source Office Furniture Vancouver

Fred
Fred
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Highly Recommended

Source has a good range of furniture at fair prices. Moreover, their service is great - friendly, fast and efficient. I wish to thank in particular Arwin for assisting me when making my purchase and Keith for solving a problem I had afterwards. Both are great ambassadors for the store, which will now be my first choice for the furnishings they supply.

More about Source Office Furniture Vancouver

Check out our new Office Furniture arrivals, see our clearance products, and save big with our product factory rebates offered in for Source Stores. Shop quality name brand office furniture at great prices.
Looking for Furniture pros in Vancouver?