Silverline Exterior Solutions

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Unit 5 - 1560 Broadway Street Port Coquitlam BC V3C2M8
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Langley  >  Silverline Exterior Solutions

Reviews for Silverline Exterior Solutions

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review New Westminster, BC

The guys who installed our new fabulous windows were very professional, exceptionally courteous, and paid attention to every detail! Marc knew what he was talking about and his strong work ethic is very impressive! We are super happy our with new windows, which make our house look beautiful. Thank you for a great job team! We would highly recommend you to anyone without hesitation!!!

Sandra and Jeff Bailey

Thanks for kind words Sandra, and for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review. It was great working with you, I hope you're more comfortable in your home this winter and pay a bit less for heating as well.

Marc

Angela
1 review , BC

The crew is very good. Team lead is very professional. He finished the work and walked around the house with us. Make sure that customer is satisfied with windows and patio doors. Recommended for sure.

Hi Angela,

thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and we are glad that you loved the work done as well as the team. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

SilverLine

Grace
1 review Burnaby, BC

Mark came to provide a quote with a sample of their window and explained how their product differs from the competitors. He was patient and answered all the questions. He also came back later that evening to go over the product with my husband as I was very impressed with the pricing and product.

Mike, Richard & Chris work great as a team. Mike was friendly, courteous and patient with the questions.
Richard is an asset as he spoke Mandarin with my mother-in-law. They worked very hard to complete all 27 windows which included two sliding doors within two days.

Also the gentleman that came to take exact measurements was knowledgable and made recommendations from the original quote.

Marc called day after to follow up. Silverline called the day after to advise they are sending someone to replace one of the screens later in the day.
I definitely recommend Silverline for the pricing and product. Amazing service from start to finish!

It was a pleasure working with you Grace, we appreciate the time you took out of your schedule to review us.

SilverLine Exterior Solutions

Silverline wasn't the cheapest but I put in the order on the spot because the way that Marc presented his product. He walked us through each window and made suggestion for improvement. He listened to us and explained to us how to maximize the view. My house is sitting on top of a hill, every window has a view. We took his suggestions and the result was amazing. We can now see the view that we couldn't see before. The installation team led by Mike was friendly and had done a good job. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

Thanks for sharing your feeling with others Jennifer. To say you have a good view from your home is a understatement, we hope you spend many days at your desk or table looking out to enjoy it. Sometimes our consultation process is more focused on certain aspects of the project, and I could tell the original builder didn't consider the window placement very carefully.

- Marc,

maoyuan2006
1 review Port Moody, BC

New windows and patio doors look very nice. From sales to installers, they are very professional. High recommend silverline. Mike and his crew did a fantasitic job.

Thank you for the review MaoYuan. It was a pleasure to work with you, and we are happy that you enjoy your new windows and door!

Erin
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Silveline replaced all the windows in our home. I was a super demanding client that ask Marc a million technical questions about every detail of windows but he was always patient and answered my questions and visited our home several times. While we were waiting for our windows to be replaced we had do a emergency renovation in our bathroom and need a rush window, Silverline was the only company that would even work with us and they got us a new window in a week!! Are new windows look amazing and work very well. The crew were very friendly and communicated with me as to what they were doing along the way. They have also come back to fix some nit picky details. Thank you, Silverline

Thanks for your feedback Erin, it was a pleasure working with you. All in all we want to ensure each customer has their needs satisfied, and realize that sometimes changes in feeling occur and we are happy to accommodate if the windows aren't already built. I think your home is shining on your street now.

Sincerely,

Marc

Eric in
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Very happy with our new windows. The installation couldn't have gone better, and Mike, one of the installers, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with and ask questions. The work was done on time and everything went just as it should. Care was taken to keep the house and surrounding area clean while the work was being done. Would highly recommend looking into SilverLine if you're in need of some new windows. Thanks again.

Thank you for your review Eric. We appreciate the time you take out of your schedule to pass on information that might be helpful to others. Hope you have a great summer.

rachael.hanssens809
1 review Surrey, BC

Mike the lead worker was such a super nice man,very polite,understanding about my animals (with needing to switch them from certain rooms),eye for detail & he took time to do a proper job.
I felt he was also very trustworthy & so easy to talk too.
Mike is a huge asset to your Company and I hope he gets the credit.

Also your sales rep Marc was also a pleasure to deal with.
He was very easy to talk to,very friendly & genuine.
Marc was always super fast to answer any questions I may have had.
He too is an asset to your company.

Only thing I was a little disappointed was with Stella.
I noticed one window was/is not aligned & sent two emails with no response.
Not sure if she had days off?
I waited a day or two with still no answer and then emailed Marc who responded within a few hours.

Anyways overall it was a pleasure to deal with Silverlines.

Ty,Rachael Verma

Thank you for the great review Rachael and sorry for the delay in replying to your service request! The office has been swamped with requests during this nice weather, we will contact you right away!

luiz
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Very Good quality, very knowledgeable and professional. They did all the work a lot faster than I was expecting. Once the job was completed they left everything clean, and removed all the windows that they replaced .

Thank you for your review Luiz!

Janine in Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I gave a poor review just weeks ago but have since found out that their admin person has the poor customer service skills. The rest of their staff are very helpful when you get past the admin. They fixed the issue with the window and told us to call if there was any other problems going forward. They also provided a gift card for our troubles with the admin to a lovely restaurant nearby. I am happy to recommend this business.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Janine,

We are terribly sorry for the miscommunication. As a company we care very much about our customers and the quality of our window installations. We will have someone contact you shortly.

More about Silverline Exterior Solutions

Windows, Doors, and Siding - SilverLine Exteriors Solution specializes in full package exterior renovation. We have a local vinyl window manufacturing plant in Port Coquitlam, and a team of experienced installers to serve homeowners. From design to project completion, the biggest joy of our work is helping home owners seeing their dream home come true.