Lindvest

Reviews for Lindvest

Gian Grewal in Vaughan
Gian Grewal in Vaughan

Spring valley junction Brampton Lot no.45

Excellent customer service, Pro customer mentality. Technicians available at site, no phone calls required.
Beautiful quality of professionalism.
Providing top class equipment.
Really praise worthy. I must refer to my friendsh circle and relatives.

A.Gulamhusein from Markham
A.Gulamhusein from Markham

New Home Development Markham

I took my brother-in-law and sister-in-law to review the Brownstones by Lindvest at Ninth Line & Hwy 7 in Markham. We were approached by a your gentleman salesperson who did a wonderful job explaining the various details about the project/investment. My brother-in-law was very keen in pursuing this but the biggest drawback were the fees. The maintenance fees were okay but the Occupancy fees were a deal breaker. If you are going to invest, I caution Caveat Emptor. Otherwise the customer service were top notch.