Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Stan & Co. Quality Painting

D & M de Freitas from Mississauga
D & M de Freitas from Mississauga

Kitchen/Hallway Painting

We hired Stan& Co. based on the reviews on Home Stars, since we didn't have any other referrals. Stan responded promptly to our inquiry, was punctual, extremely detailed and precise with his painting, as well as the quality of work by his team. We hired them to paint our kitchen (which was recently renovated), the hallway, the powder room, and the stairway to the second floor. They did an excellent job and we were so pleased with the work, and everything was left neat and clean. We would definitely use Stan & Co. for future work and highly recommend him. Thanks again for a job well done!

Thank you for the review, and we are happy that we did the job to your expectations it was a pleassure to work with you and at your house.

Cconpete
Cconpete

Our kitchen fireplace was red brick and Stan & Co painted it white

Stan & Co did a fabulous job ..... the white fireplace was done in half a day, took three coats and gives a wonderful warm look to our already white kitchen. Stan is very professional in his attire and his work ...always on time, neat and tidy in the house and always fair prices. We are always so satisfied.

We always treat our customers like they are family. It was an absolute pleasure to work on your home
Your satisfaction with our service make us better and we are looking foreword to do more work for you.

Hudson in Toronto
Hudson in Toronto

Exterior house painting

416 565 4818
Mississauga
L5K2G7

I would have no hesitation in recommending Stan and his team. They were very professional in all aspects of the project. They arrived on time every morning and worked steadily until the job was completed.
During the course of their work they identified certain problems on the exterior of the house that we didn't know about and this gave us the opportunity to correct them prior to more significant damage happening.
We look forward to working with Stan again in the near future.

Thank you for the review, it was pleasure working for you

Marilyn in Toronto
Marilyn in Toronto

Painting (indoor) and Wallpapering

I highly recommend Stan & Co Quality Painting. Stan has worked on a number of projects for me, most recently painting and wallpapering inside my home and I couldn’t be happier with the results! Not only is he extremely talented and has a keen eye for detail, but he is also very professional, efficient and tidy. Stan has always provided me with accurate and reasonable quotes and is always punctual for appointments and meeting renovation timelines. He is friendly, honest and reliable. Stan will go above and beyond to satisfy his clients and deliver spectacular end results. I know I can rely on Stan (and his staff) for all my painting and wallpapering needs. In the past I have used his services for painting outside my home and had the same excellent results.
I do not hesitate to recommend Stan & Co. Quality Painting!

We always treat our customers like they are family. Thanks for your positive review. It's always nice when an owner is proud of the work we've done and they post, to the public.

TF - Toronto
TF - Toronto

Painting and Home Repairs

Stan is not just a painter - he is a magician! We first hired him many years ago when we bought our first house. It was over 70 years old with damaged, cracked walls and ceilings - mostly covered in wallpaper. Stan transformed our home and made it look better than new. Since then we've used him and his team for several indoor and outdoor projects. Stan & Co combine an "old world" work ethic (punctual, meticulous and respectful) with an in-depth knowledge of new high quality products. Stan continues to exceed our expectations.

Hi Teresa, thank you so much for the great review! It was an absolute pleasure to work on your home. Hearing how happy you are with the service and the finish is incredibly rewarding for our whole team! Thanks again!

mtk
mtk

Full interior and partial exterior house painting!

We have worked with Stan & Co. Quality Painting at two separate homes now. Once when my In-laws moved out of their home of 45 years. That home had original wallpaper so not only did they paint, but they did all the stripping and prepping of the walls as well. That place turned out amazing! The second is our home, a 2 story with finished basement home, that needed a complete repaint to help us prepare our house for market. They do such fantastic work! Stan was great with suggestions on colour selections and knowing how to help prep our home for the current market. He was also quick to offer advice on who else we might discuss colours with, when we were looking to do some additional special areas. He knows his products and each time has helped us to save lots of money going for the best products for the job! They left no detail undone. Not only did he do all the walls and most of the trim, he also painted our kitchen cabinetry and front entry doors! Impeccable workmanship! We brought in other companies to price compare. Stan came in fairly close, maybe a touch higher, but in the end and after talking to people who had used the other company, we came out way ahead. He went above and beyond. Our house will go to market soon, and then once we find our new home, Stan and his team will be brought into help make our new home ready for us. I would recommend Stan & Co. Quality Painting without hesitation!

Thank you Lezli for review , it was pleasure to work at your house
and I am very happy that you are satisfied with our painting service, I am looking foreword to do more painting for you in the future.

Kirsten from Toronto
Kirsten from Toronto

Interior painting

I hired Stan & Co to paint bedrooms and hallways in my house which included patching large cracks in one wall. The level of service and the quality of the work were outstanding. The repair work done on the wall was amazing and all the rooms painted look really beautiful. This was my first time using Stan and I found him to be very knowledgeable and reliable - he and the crew always arrived when they said they would and the price quoted was the price paid. They also really went the extra mile, repainting an additional hallway at no extra cost to ensure it matched their work, and working on a Saturday. I will be using Stan again and will recommend him highly to others.

Thank you for the review and being satisfied with our service, it was a pleasure for us to work on your home.

Kalymon from PATUANAK
Kalymon from PATUANAK

Painting and repairs

We contracted Stan to do a complete painting of our home both the outside and inside. As our house is not new, there were numerous defects (such as damaged stucco , ceiling cracks, decayed wood frames, etc.) which needed repairs. Stan and his crew exhibited a high degree of professionalism with an excellent can-do attitude. The work was done in a timely fashion with a high level of quality and attention to details. It was a pleasure to deal with this contractor and we have recommended his services to others.

Thank you Olja for review, it was pleasure to work at your house. Your satisfaction with our service make us better and we are looking foreword to work with you.

M. Guest from Etobicoke
M. Guest from Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Ceiling patching and painting

We hired Stan to repair our cracked and chipping ceiling and to paint several ceilings and a room. He quoted a fair price, arrived on time, did an excellent painting Job and the patching was much better than we had hoped for - you can not tell there was ever any cracks or chips! He delivered more than we expected and was Friendly and professional. Great job!

More about Stan & Co. Quality Painting

Interior & Exterior Painting Wallpapering Residential & Commercial
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?