Panda Moving & Delivery Inc. - no longer in business

Moving & Storage
942 Yonge Street Toronto ON M4W 3S8
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Panda Moving & Delivery Inc. - no longer in business

Reviews for Panda Moving & Delivery Inc. - no longer in business

ermanen from Toronto
ermanen from Toronto

Moving

Tom is very friendly and helpful. Quick and easy moving with a very reasonable price. It might be the best rate for small moves. I would definitely recommend this company.

MrsSparkle
MrsSparkle
2 reviews North York, ON

Moving Appliances

Very accommodating movers who were able to work around the clock to get the job done. We hired them to move heavy appliances in the garage and they were able to help us get the appliances into the basement. Fast responses and reliable - will not hesitate to use them again!

Martin W from Toronto
Martin W from Toronto

Delivery Service

I was really impressed with their service. I phoned three companies for quotes and Panda's rates were the best. They made the pick-up on time despite horrible traffic in the area at the time of the move. I found the friendly, efficient service to be an excellent value.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Move for our trade show and event

We have been use Panda Moving in the past, they are on time friendly, we have many tea ware in the boxes, they moved the boxes carefully, we are happy with their service.

Thank you, Lisa, hope every thing going well with your business.

Mark from Mississauga
Mark from Mississauga

Moving Furnitures

Great dealing with these guys. I have to call them on short notice and was very accommodating. Service was satisfying and shows experience. Made sure my that stuff was secured

Thank you Mark, looking forward to working with you in the future.

Steve from Pickering
Steve from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Move

Took me to Kingston to pick up an Ice Cream bike the guy we were meeting was 2hours late I offered to pay extra for his waiting time as it was only suppose to be 1/2 hr layover. On time very professional would hire him again.

Thanks Steve, Hope you doing very well in the Ice Cream business.

More about Panda Moving & Delivery Inc. - no longer in business

PANDA MOVING - Small Move Specialists FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE MOVERS Local – Long Distance – 7/ 24 Service Phone: (647)868-9858 Email: [email protected] com Website: pandamoving. ca RESIDENTIAL MOVING: Single Item Home & Condo Move Retailer Pick Up Service On-site Loading/ Unloading In-home Move Packing Services COMMERCIAL MOVING: Office Move ...