Only Way Cleaning Services

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
19651 wildwood cr.south Pitt Meadows BC V3Y1N6
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Pitt Meadows  >  Only Way Cleaning Services

Reviews for Only Way Cleaning Services

Lynn in Port Moody
Lynn in Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Carpet, Furniture and Tile Cleaning

Bev and Peter came in to clean the slate tile in our new home. The tile had been neglected for years - they were absolutely disgusting. Only Way has cleaning units that are state of the art. Once they finished, the tile looked completely different - almost like they were brand new. Bev and Peter also cleaned the carpets of our former home and my mom's apartment. Both showed amazing results. In addition to their superior cleaning services, it is an absolute pleasure to have Bev and Peter in our home. Very caring, trustworthy, lovely people. Only Way goes above and beyond in their business. We will definitely stick with Only Way for all our carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning needs.

Thank you Lynn, your comments mean everything to us, it was a pleasure working with you, Merry xmas
Peter and Bev

Wendy  from Langley
Wendy from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

carpet cleaning

I was very impressed with the fast & efficient carpet cleaning service that Peter & Bev provided. I was going to replace my ugly stained carpet & Peter & Bev got it looking almost like new. I am very pleased with the results. Thank you.

Linda from Pitt Meadows
Linda from Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

carpet clean steaming

Peter and Bev are a great team. Punctual, professional and friendly! Their equipment and products are first rate and they take such pride in their work! We have never had carpets cleaned in such a thorough way and they even leave them almost dry!

Hi Linda, thank you for your comments, it is always our goal to bring back a carpet that looks tired and matted, it is always nice when you buy a home, to have them sanitized and disinfected, we are glad you are happy, welcome to Pitt meadows, we will see you again
Peter and Bev

Trish from poco
Trish from poco
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I found Only Way Cleaning service because I was an moron and had brand new WHITE shag type carpets installed in my house. The 'warranty' said pet proof etc. we all know how warranties work, so I obviously called a carpet cleaner 2 weeks after the white carpets went in.
he came out and was VERY professional and very knowledgeable. He cleaned my dogs mess up and I was very thrilled as my white carpets were white again. I have used them consistently for almost 2 years and have recommended them to friends and coworkers, all of whom have called and been very satisfied. Peter and Bev are hard workers, very accommodating and extremely good at what they do...they try to fit you in in an emergency and their rates are very competitive. 10 STARS

Thank you Trish for your kind words, we do work hard at our career and enjoy bringing every carpet or upholstery job back to a new state if we can.
Thank you for trusting us with your very expensive flooring, Bev and I appreciate your business.
Peter & Bev Macgregor

More about Only Way Cleaning Services

Family run, husband and wife team, 34 years in the cleaning business, we are truck mounted, provide Carpet and tile cleaning services, 2 trucks to serve you, service the tri- cities and Langley, Cloverdale area