Blinds With Flair

Reviews for Blinds With Flair

richard in Nepean
richard in Nepean

Happy customer

Myrna was professional, honest, patient, knowledgeable and fun to work with. She quickly determined what I would need and thoughtfully offered her expertise . She respected my budget and delivered the product early. We highly recommend Blinds with Flair team
Richard - Ottawa, ON

SG in Nepean in Barrie
SG in Nepean in Barrie
1 review Ottawa, ON

still waiting for my blinds

Blinds With Flair
613-733-6151
595 West Hunt Club Road
Nepean
K2G5X6

******June 9th update********

Finally, the blinds are installed! Still have 3 blinds on back order, but most part of the house now have privacy. The product quality is very good. Installers are professional and knowledgeable. They promised to have the balance installed by the end of June, which makes the total duration of this project 10 weeks from the original order date, 6 weeks past the original completion date. If it wasn't for this long delay, this purchase could have been 5 star.

Will return and update in 3 weeks.

********May 23rd*******

Order placed on Apr 24th, promised to install in the week of May 14th. Today is May 23rd, still waiting for delivery/installation confirmation.

We were promised for 3~4 weeks delivery time when placing order. Waited patiently for 4 weeks. Called the store in week 4 to expedite the order. The staff told me the roman shades are not available and need to be re-selected (seriously? you waited 4 weeks to tell me this?!) and the rest of the blinds haven't been shipped by the manufacturer yet.... I asked when? He said he doesn't know and will find out from the manufacturer.

This "finding out" took 6 days (3 business days + long weekend) and counting..... I called twice afterwards, still not getting a delivery date. Since these blinds are custom made, the store doesn't allow cancellation, even when they failed to meet the original delivery date.

Now we're living in a house with no window coverings and no privacy except for some temporary paper shades in the bedroom. I've dealt with a dozen suppliers, contractors and stores since we moved into the new home in April. Everything moved well and everybody respected the timeline except for this one.

SH in Nepean
SH in Nepean

Great product

I ordered custom shutters for windows and patio door and the final product looks great. I am happy with the product and installation. Installer was very skilled and knowledgeable and friendly.

Review has 1 previous version
Brenda in Ottawa
Brenda in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Beautiful top down/bottom up blinds

In home consult was great. Beautiful selection to choose from and the decorator really understood my needs and was able to narrow the huge selection accordingly. Installation was flawless and the blinds look terrific!

OEO in Ottawa
OEO in Ottawa

Blinds

We are very satisfied with the delivery and installation of our blinds from Blinds with Flair. I would highly recommend them for all your blinds and shades. Great service and installation

shirley Lambert in Ottawa
shirley Lambert in Ottawa

Indoor window shutters

Installers arrived at the appointed time and it took approximately 3 hours to install wooden shutters on 5 windows. We found both men to be very polite and friendly. The measurements were very accurate so that installation was straight forward.

Diane in Ottawa
Diane in Ottawa

Blinds

James installed our new blinds this morning and they look great. The work was done on time and we are very satisfied with Jame's work and ethics. We would greatly recommend their services.

Thank you and have a great day.

Diane

Project

Good work ! The staff was very professional and We are very satisfied with the results! We recommandes Blinds with flair! Great experience! Would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Robert in Ottawa
Robert in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

great people

Me and my husband came to Blinds with flair after we finished renovations to the front facing windows of our home. Our previous Shutters became too small for the new window frames so we went to get a quote at the store for some new ones. What was fantastic about these guys is that they said they could simply modify the old shutters to make them fit again in our new window frames at just the cost of installation. This saved a sizable amount of money and I can’t thank them enough.

More about Blinds With Flair

Blinds with Flair is Ottawa's leading window treatments superstore specializing in blinds, shades, shutters, and fascinating drapery products. We offer a complimentary in-home consultation service so that you can view the samples with the decor and lighting in each room.