Prrfect Roofing

Jenia in Barrie
Jenia in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

service

We paid for winter roof maintenance package as it was advertised in one of the local newspapers. After closing all details and fully disscused how the leaking problem will be fixed, one of the company guys came over and within 10 minutes did the job. I was away that time, so my dad paid the money. After first rain, I found the same leak again and was trying to get in touch with the company, but they didn't respond to any of my phone calls. After more call trials during a week days, I was able to talk with them. I relized that even one of the shingles wasn't replaced that day although this actually that i was paying for.And only after I was seriously complaining and telling that it's a fraud and I will do my best to find the way to treat the company they came back and fixed the problem. But they bumped the porch enclosure and escaped. The enclosure was deformed and can't be closed now. I was trying to give a call to the company but without any success. The company posts different office addresses on BBB, Starhomes and their Facebook pages, so there is no any way to find them except phone. I have 3 different phone numbers, but they never answer me since I have a problem with the company.