The Honest Electrician Inc.

Electricians
Calgary AB T3E 2S9
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  The Honest Electrician Inc.

Reviews for The Honest Electrician Inc.

J Weglo in Calgary

The Honest Electrician was excellent to deal with. Kyle was on time, friendly and did an amazing job installing pot lights for us. We will be calling him for all our our electrical needs in the future.

Thank you so much for your business and exceptional customer review Janet!

Chris from Calgary

Kyle came in and helped troubleshoot some electrical problems we had in our house. He was courteous, on time, and was able to quickly sort out the issue and make sure everything was safe.
We would not hesitate to use Kyle for any future electrical work and highly recommend him.

Thank you Chris for the great review!

Kyle was very prompt responding to my email inquiry, even though he was out of town. We set up an appointment but he ran into some problems at his current job. He was communicative and we arranged to meet the next day. He was very professional, able to identify the problem immediately and fixed it in 2 hours. I would use him again.

Thank you very much for your honest and sincere review. I appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Josh

Kyle was great to work with. Quick responses and communication throughout the job. He scheduled me in quickly and stayed late to make sure the work was done within the day. All the work looks clean and professional.

Thank you for your business Josh and the awesome review. Looking forward to working with you again.

STEVE in Calgary

We had recess lights installed as well as a light in the garage. Kyle was very prompt in getting us a quote and providing photos of what type of product he was going to use. He was on time and very pleasant to have in our house. He did a fantastic job and I would definitely recommend him for any electrical job.

Thank you Steve for the great review. Looking forward to working with you again.

HomeStars in Toronto

After seeing other reviews, I settled on The Honest Electrician to install 3 ceiling fans in my new home. Kyle showed up and got to work immediately. He was polite and very respectful of my home. Overall, great service, great price - I'll definitely be calling again for any electrical needs. 5 stars for sure.

Thank you for the great review!

Tracey in Calgary

I decided to go with Kyle because the reviews were so good. All the hype is true. He showed up on time, had everything he needed to get the job done, took less than an hour to do it. Easy to chat with and was great to work with. I highly recommend his services. :) Thanks Kyle!

Thank you Tracey. Appreciate the kind review.

Melissa R in Calgary

We contracted Kyle to install our hot tub and replace our electrical panel in the process. I had read his online reviews in advance and expected him to be good at what he does but he really went above and beyond. My husband and I were so happy to give our business to such an amazing standup person and I will not hesitate to give him our business again whenever we need electrical work in the future.
In advance of the job, Kyle provided a detailed quote and timelines. Despite hitting a few snags that were out of his control, he kept true to his quote and finished the two day job on time. When he ran into problems, he communicated them to us quickly and provided solutions to help keep the job moving along. He was always incredibly friendly and a sincere pleasure to work with. We enjoyed having him in our home, which we don't feel is commonplace when you are hiring a contractor. Kyle went above and beyond a couple of times during the project, but most notable had to be when he helped me after I had fallen (with my infant daughter in tow) and he helped me load my luggage into my car and patched me up with his handy first aid kit. I was very grateful for his kindness. You won't be disappointed if you hire Kyle, his work is done right and up to code, he's careful to obtain all the right permits and really lives up to his name "the honest electrician".

Thank you for the best 10 star review to date! I appreciate your honesty and kind words. I look forward to helping you and working with you and your friends in the future.

Qwxilvr from Calgary

I hired Kyle to install a ceiling fan in a room without a central light fixture, so I need electricity supplied to the location. His price was fair, and he was able to fit me in right away. He worked cleanly and methodically, and left the place just as he found it.

Thank you for your kind review.

Kim in Toronto

We hired Kyle after reading reviews on HomeStars. We were looking for an electrician to install pot lights in three rooms of our home. Kyle and his helper showed up on time, finished the job in a timely manner, and left a clean work site. A couple days after the install I noticed the pot lights in one room were not totally turning off. Kyle was very attentive and came out to put a new dimmer switch in, he told me to check it again when it got dark to ensure they were off. The lights were still on later that night, Kyle was out the next day. It turns out that a previous owner has done some his own wiring and had wired things wrong/backwards. Thanks again Kyle for making it right, I will forward your info to anyone requiring any electrical work!

Thank you very much for the great review Kim. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

More about The Honest Electrician Inc.

Over 20 Years of Electrical Experience, Master Electrician since 2008. Very knowledgeable on Canadian Electrical Code and City of Calgary Standata Requirements. Renovation specialist, Aluminum wiring repairs, garage wiring, basement wiring, insurance service upgrades, hot tub wiring and other electrical service calls. Boiler systems, commercial and industrial distribution systems. Registered instrumentation apprentice with 5 years experience in installation, calibration and trouble shooting of various instruments.

Electricians, Bathroom Renovation, Lighting, and Renewable Energy
LED Lighting, Recessed Down Lighting, Stairway and Theater Lighting, ARC Fault and GFCI Protection Where Required. Siemens and Cutler Hammer Distribution Centers.
Electrical Service Upgrades For Insurance and Additional Circuits, Kitchen and Basement Renovations, Including Pot Light Installations, LED Under Counter Lighting, Residential, Commercial and Industrial Wiring to 2015 Canadian Electrical Code, Boiler Systems, Home Automation Systems, Fire Alarm and Emergency Systems, Home Audio and Visual Systems, Installations, Wiring, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting of the Systems Listed Above. Fluorescent Ballast Replacement, Light Fixture and Ceiling Fan Replacement. Insurance Aluminum Wiring Repairs. Patio Heaters and Hot Tub Wiring. GFCI Protection of Non Grounded Circuits.
Lithonia Lighting, Sylvania, Philips, Sharp Solar, Canadian Solar, Enphase, Xantrex, Siemens, Thomas & Betts, Panasonic, Rab Design, Appleton, Hubble, Cooper, Crouse Hinds, Broan, Eaton, Cutler Hammer, Elite Lighting, Stelpro, Hoffman, Legrand, General Cable, Fluke, Greenlee, Nuheat, Lutron, Northern Cables, Kidde, IPEX
HID Bay Lights, Under Counter LED, Down Lighting, Wall Lights, Industrial and Commercial Lighting
Energy Auditing, Educating People on Saving Energy and Money, Home Renovations Both Kitchen, Basement and Restoration After Flood or Water Damages, Electrical Panel and Service Upgrades, Service Work and Trouble Shooting Electrical Problems, Renewable Energy Designing and Installations.
30 Days
Cash, cheque, money order or electronic funds transfer
City of Calgary Business License, Alberta Prepaid Contractors License & Town of Canmore Business Lic
Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, BBB