The Honest Electrician Inc.

Electricians
Calgary AB T3E 2S9
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  The Honest Electrician Inc.

Reviews for The Honest Electrician Inc.

Sarah & Marc in Calgary

My partner and I made the mistake of having another electrician come to our house to start on a rewire and panel upgrade project at our new house and found out quickly that they were less than what we expected of a professional company. We decided part way through the project to let them go and give Kyle a call as we had worked with him in the past and it was great. Why we didn't just call him in the first place is still beyond me but i'm really glad we did. Kyle pulled through for us in a big way by coming out to complete what the first electricians started despite reservations about having to take responsibility for the quality of work that had already been completed. He never failed to show up on time and complete the work he said he would each day with no excuses. On top of that he is incredibly friendly, professional, efficient and an overall pleasure to work with and I wouldn't hesistate to recommend him to anyone. Thank you Kyle, we truly appreciate it and hope we get to work with you again in the future!

Thank you guys very much for the great review. I appreciate the review a lot. Looking forward to working with you again in the future for sure.

Guss in Calgary

We are so glad that Home Depot recommended that we have Kyle come and do our light fixtures, moving our microwave and exchanging our light switches. He was very punctual and took the time to explain what he was going to do for us.

We definitely would recommend him to others who need electrical work done.

Thank very much for the great review. I appreciate your response and your business. Looking forward to helping you or your friends in the future.

M. Patricia Murphy  T3Z 3L7 in Calgary
2 reviews Canmore, AB

Kyle Moss, the Honest Electician, has come to our home in Canmore twice - once to look at the work to be done and provide a quote, and once to perform the work. He was very punctual both times. The quote he initially provided was detailed and very reasonable, and in the end when the work did not take as long as he had thought, he knocked an hour off the final bill. Kyle was in my home for 2.5 hours, and I found him to be pleasant and efficient throughout. I would not hesitate to recommend Kyle to anyone.

Thank you for the awesome review Patricia. I appreciate your honesty and the detailed information.

Sunil Bengali in Calgary

Kyle installed pot lights at my place. He provided excellent service, with short notice. He was very prompt in his response and met timeline as promised. Cleaned the area after completing his work. Very thorough and professional service. I would recommend him anytime for any electrical work.

Thank you very much for the great review Sunil. It's greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lei in Calgary

Kyle was fantastic. Immediate response to my email request. Showed up on time. Extremely pleasant and did fantastic work. Would hire and recommend Kyle in a second!

I needed wiring for a dishwasher. House was built in 1954 and no dishwasher before. Kyle had no trouble working with the quirks of an old house.

Thank you very much for the kind review, greatly appreciated Lei.

J W.

The Honest Electrician was excellent to deal with. Kyle was on time, friendly and did an amazing job installing pot lights for us. We will be calling him for all our our electrical needs in the future.

Thank you so much for your business and exceptional customer review Janet!

Chris from Calgary

Kyle came in and helped troubleshoot some electrical problems we had in our house. He was courteous, on time, and was able to quickly sort out the issue and make sure everything was safe.
We would not hesitate to use Kyle for any future electrical work and highly recommend him.

Thank you Chris for the great review!

Kyle was very prompt responding to my email inquiry, even though he was out of town. We set up an appointment but he ran into some problems at his current job. He was communicative and we arranged to meet the next day. He was very professional, able to identify the problem immediately and fixed it in 2 hours. I would use him again.

Thank you very much for your honest and sincere review. I appreciate your review and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Josh

Kyle was great to work with. Quick responses and communication throughout the job. He scheduled me in quickly and stayed late to make sure the work was done within the day. All the work looks clean and professional.

Thank you for your business Josh and the awesome review. Looking forward to working with you again.

STEVE in Calgary

We had recess lights installed as well as a light in the garage. Kyle was very prompt in getting us a quote and providing photos of what type of product he was going to use. He was on time and very pleasant to have in our house. He did a fantastic job and I would definitely recommend him for any electrical job.

Thank you Steve for the great review. Looking forward to working with you again.

More about The Honest Electrician Inc.

Over 20 Years of Electrical Experience, Master Electrician since 2008. Very knowledgeable on Canadian Electrical Code and City of Calgary Standata Requirements. Renovation specialist, Aluminum wiring repairs, garage wiring, basement wiring, insurance service upgrades, hot tub wiring and other electrical service calls. Boiler systems, commercial and industrial distribution systems. Registered instrumentation apprentice with 5 years experience in installation, calibration and trouble shooting of various instruments.

Electricians, Bathroom Renovation, Lighting, and Renewable Energy
LED Lighting, Recessed Down Lighting, Stairway and Theater Lighting, ARC Fault and GFCI Protection Where Required. Siemens and Cutler Hammer Distribution Centers.
Electrical Service Upgrades For Insurance and Additional Circuits, Kitchen and Basement Renovations, Including Pot Light Installations, LED Under Counter Lighting, Residential, Commercial and Industrial Wiring to 2015 Canadian Electrical Code, Boiler Systems, Home Automation Systems, Fire Alarm and Emergency Systems, Home Audio and Visual Systems, Installations, Wiring, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting of the Systems Listed Above. Fluorescent Ballast Replacement, Light Fixture and Ceiling Fan Replacement. Insurance Aluminum Wiring Repairs. Patio Heaters and Hot Tub Wiring. GFCI Protection of Non Grounded Circuits.
Lithonia Lighting, Sylvania, Philips, Sharp Solar, Canadian Solar, Enphase, Xantrex, Siemens, Thomas & Betts, Panasonic, Rab Design, Appleton, Hubble, Cooper, Crouse Hinds, Broan, Eaton, Cutler Hammer, Elite Lighting, Stelpro, Hoffman, Legrand, General Cable, Fluke, Greenlee, Nuheat, Lutron, Northern Cables, Kidde, IPEX
HID Bay Lights, Under Counter LED, Down Lighting, Wall Lights, Industrial and Commercial Lighting
Energy Auditing, Educating People on Saving Energy and Money, Home Renovations Both Kitchen, Basement and Restoration After Flood or Water Damages, Electrical Panel and Service Upgrades, Service Work and Trouble Shooting Electrical Problems, Renewable Energy Designing and Installations.
30 Days
Cash, cheque, money order or electronic funds transfer
City of Calgary Business License, Alberta Prepaid Contractors License & Town of Canmore Business Lic
Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, BBB