The Honest Electrician Inc.

Electricians
Calgary AB T3E 2S9
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  The Honest Electrician Inc.

Reviews for The Honest Electrician Inc.

Mike Brousseau  from Calgary
Mike Brousseau from Calgary

Kitchen and Family room pot lights

Kyle installed 13 pot lights in our kitchen and family room which made a world of difference to the look and enjoyment of the space. Kyle is a total professional, courteous, and very careful in carrying out his work. We'll certainly have him back on future projects and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone requiring a fair and honest electrician. Thanks for your quick service and attention Kyle.

Thank you for the honest review, I appreciate this greatly.

Pamela in Calgary
Pamela in Calgary

Great service, good price

We had 3 ceiling fans installed. His estimate came in about $300.00 less than the others. The installation was booked less than one week after the fans arrived. The installation was quick, professional, and very well done. We are extremely satisfied.

Thank you for the great review.

Mark in Calgary
Mark in Calgary
1 review Chestermere, AB

Light fixture installation (16' ceiling in foyer)

It's not always easy to get someone to do a small job, but Kyle was very willing to do this for us. He was very pleasant, efficient and professional. I would definitely use him again for any job, big or small.

Thank you very much for the kind review Mark. I appreciate your kind words.

crackers in Calgary
crackers in Calgary

Project

On the phone had my questions answered to my satisfaction. He was prompt. Other than the specified task, he did not hesitate to do other tasks ,like changing another fixture etc. and wall sockets. He also asked to check how I wanted things, this way or that.
Very professional and respectful . You don't see much of that around these days.
Shirley Phillips

Thank you very much for your great review.

Sarah & Marc in Calgary
Sarah & Marc in Calgary

Panel Upgrade Completion

My partner and I made the mistake of having another electrician come to our house to start on a rewire and panel upgrade project at our new house and found out quickly that they were less than what we expected of a professional company. We decided part way through the project to let them go and give Kyle a call as we had worked with him in the past and it was great. Why we didn't just call him in the first place is still beyond me but i'm really glad we did. Kyle pulled through for us in a big way by coming out to complete what the first electricians started despite reservations about having to take responsibility for the quality of work that had already been completed. He never failed to show up on time and complete the work he said he would each day with no excuses. On top of that he is incredibly friendly, professional, efficient and an overall pleasure to work with and I wouldn't hesistate to recommend him to anyone. Thank you Kyle, we truly appreciate it and hope we get to work with you again in the future!

Thank you guys very much for the great review. I appreciate the review a lot. Looking forward to working with you again in the future for sure.

Guss in Calgary
Guss in Calgary

Project

We are so glad that Home Depot recommended that we have Kyle come and do our light fixtures, moving our microwave and exchanging our light switches. He was very punctual and took the time to explain what he was going to do for us.

We definitely would recommend him to others who need electrical work done.

Thank very much for the great review. I appreciate your response and your business. Looking forward to helping you or your friends in the future.

M. Patricia Murphy  T3Z 3L7 in Calgary
M. Patricia Murphy T3Z 3L7 in Calgary
2 reviews Canmore, AB

Hard wire automatic patio screens / create new electrical outlet / install dimmer lights

Kyle Moss, the Honest Electician, has come to our home in Canmore twice - once to look at the work to be done and provide a quote, and once to perform the work. He was very punctual both times. The quote he initially provided was detailed and very reasonable, and in the end when the work did not take as long as he had thought, he knocked an hour off the final bill. Kyle was in my home for 2.5 hours, and I found him to be pleasant and efficient throughout. I would not hesitate to recommend Kyle to anyone.

Thank you for the awesome review Patricia. I appreciate your honesty and the detailed information.

Sunil Bengali in Calgary
Sunil Bengali in Calgary

Pot lights installed

Kyle installed pot lights at my place. He provided excellent service, with short notice. He was very prompt in his response and met timeline as promised. Cleaned the area after completing his work. Very thorough and professional service. I would recommend him anytime for any electrical work.

Thank you very much for the great review Sunil. It's greatly appreciated and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Lei in Calgary
Lei in Calgary

Excellent Electrician

Kyle was fantastic. Immediate response to my email request. Showed up on time. Extremely pleasant and did fantastic work. Would hire and recommend Kyle in a second!

I needed wiring for a dishwasher. House was built in 1954 and no dishwasher before. Kyle had no trouble working with the quirks of an old house.

Thank you very much for the kind review, greatly appreciated Lei.

J W.
J W.

installed pot lights

The Honest Electrician was excellent to deal with. Kyle was on time, friendly and did an amazing job installing pot lights for us. We will be calling him for all our our electrical needs in the future.

Thank you so much for your business and exceptional customer review Janet!

More about The Honest Electrician Inc.

Over 20 Years of Electrical Experience, Master Electrician since 2008. Very knowledgeable on Canadian Electrical Code and City of Calgary Standata Requirements. Renovation specialist, Aluminum wiring repairs, garage wiring, basement wiring, insurance service upgrades, hot tub wiring and other electrical service calls. Boiler systems, commercial and industrial distribution systems. Registered instrumentation apprentice with 5 years experience in installation, calibration and trouble shooting of various instruments.

Electricians, Bathroom Renovation, Lighting, and Renewable Energy
LED Lighting, Recessed Down Lighting, Stairway and Theater Lighting, ARC Fault and GFCI Protection Where Required. Siemens and Cutler Hammer Distribution Centers.
Electrical Service Upgrades For Insurance and Additional Circuits, Kitchen and Basement Renovations, Including Pot Light Installations, LED Under Counter Lighting, Residential, Commercial and Industrial Wiring to 2015 Canadian Electrical Code, Boiler Systems, Home Automation Systems, Fire Alarm and Emergency Systems, Home Audio and Visual Systems, Installations, Wiring, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting of the Systems Listed Above. Fluorescent Ballast Replacement, Light Fixture and Ceiling Fan Replacement. Insurance Aluminum Wiring Repairs. Patio Heaters and Hot Tub Wiring. GFCI Protection of Non Grounded Circuits.
Lithonia Lighting, Sylvania, Philips, Sharp Solar, Canadian Solar, Enphase, Xantrex, Siemens, Thomas & Betts, Panasonic, Rab Design, Appleton, Hubble, Cooper, Crouse Hinds, Broan, Eaton, Cutler Hammer, Elite Lighting, Stelpro, Hoffman, Legrand, General Cable, Fluke, Greenlee, Nuheat, Lutron, Northern Cables, Kidde, IPEX
HID Bay Lights, Under Counter LED, Down Lighting, Wall Lights, Industrial and Commercial Lighting
Energy Auditing, Educating People on Saving Energy and Money, Home Renovations Both Kitchen, Basement and Restoration After Flood or Water Damages, Electrical Panel and Service Upgrades, Service Work and Trouble Shooting Electrical Problems, Renewable Energy Designing and Installations.
30 Days
Cash, cheque, money order or electronic funds transfer
City of Calgary Business License, Alberta Prepaid Contractors License & Town of Canmore Business Lic
Electrical Contractors Association of Alberta, BBB