Geranium Homes

Aria
Aria
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Uptownes in Stouffville

I am not new to the purchase of new homes but I have to say that I am disgusted at the lack of customer service with this builder! I have been dealing with a leak issue that the company refuses to deal with. This has been ongoing for over a year now and it seems like the owner could not even be bothered! I'm sure if his house had an issue he would address it immediately!! I wonder what his house looks like! They come in and do a crappy patching and cross their fingers that the leak goes away! Rather than fix the root of the problem. I work for a roofing company and even had my boss look at it and even after all his findings and recommendations, they do NOTHING! Pathetic!! I have purchased from Tribute and Fieldgate and received excellent customer service! Stay away from this builder!!!!

More about Geranium Homes

Geranium Homes is the award-winning home building division of Geranium Corporation, one of Ontario’s few fully integrated land development and residential construction companies. Since 1977, Geranium Homes has built more than 8, 000 homes in fine neighbourhoods and communities throughout Ontario. Geranium Homes is fully experienced in community planning and ...