MDS Renovations

Newmarket ON L3Y 8H6
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Newmarket  >  MDS Renovations

Reviews for MDS Renovations

Rose in Toronto

Mark framed out and trimmed my basement windows his work was clean and exact. Much attention to detail. He came on short notice and told me exactly what materials i needed. He peeped it perfectly for my painter. We look forward to other future projects with him.

Hi Rose thanks for the great review it was a pleasure working for you and your husband. and your dog is so sweet too.

Gerry and Theresa in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

We were very satisfied with the job Mark did in painting the exterior of our house. Relatives and neighbours have remarked on how good our house looks! Thanks so much Mark!

Thanks Gerry and Theresa. It was very nice working for you!

Tina in Newmarket

I needed my dining room light repositioned to the center of the room and update the guest bathroom with 3 new pot lights, move electrical plug and remove light over the mirror.
Mark responded to my request and came when he said he would. He was one of three companies to inspect and quote for this job. He wasn't the cheapest quote but he was the only one who went up into the attic to check options on moving the dining room light placement. I immediately appreciated his eagerness and energy. He worked all day and cleaned up when done for the day. He needed an extra 3 hours to complete the job. Excellent work and really nice guy too! I am working on my to-do list and will be calling on him again. Thanks Mark!

Thanks Tina, it was a pleasure working for you!

RB in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Mark from MDS is a craftsman when it comes to tiling. He installed 3 areas in my home with stone tiles. He did inside and outside corners, curved areas and very small spaces so carefully that the final result is simply beautiful. We will ask for his services again in the future! I am confident recommending Mark to my friends and family.

Hi Rita it was a pleasure working for you. Hope to see you again soon.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

The work was completed on time and with great attention to detail. The price was very fair. I would certainly use this company again For future projects. I highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review. I greatly appreciate it.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Mark is a pleasure to work with. He is punctual, professional and provides great value for money. He gives good advice, and does an excellent job. I wouldn't hesitate to use his services again for other renovations. Thanks Mark!

Thanks Steven. Sorry just getting around to these review responses now. LOL. Hope to see you again soon.

marina.shkarovsky in Beeton
3 reviews Beeton, ON

I have found Mark through Home Stars and consider myself very lucky. He exceeded all my expectation. I needed to tile a backsplash in the kitchen and a fireplace using very tricky tiles. Mark has done a wonderful intricate job. He also fixed the sloppy tile job done by somebody else in my bathroom. In addition Mark single-handed installed a heavy gas stove and several other appliances and fixtures. I was amazed how a person can be so multifaceted. Apparently he can do absolutely anything, and do it properly. And he went above and beyond to make me happy with his job. He is neat, diligent and his prices are very reasonable. I am going to hire him again. Thanks Mark!

Thanks Marina for the great review. I look forward to working with you again.

1 review Newmarket, ON

I have recently hired Mark to fix up one of my bathrooms including vanity replacement, shower re-caulking, painting, and minor repairs. Mark did a great job, was always punctual and helpful. I will hire him again and would certainly recommend him.

Brad Gadsden in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

We recently had Mark do some painting and wainscoting on our main floor. He came to our house to hear what we had in mind for our hallway. Mark was very receptive and helpful with our decisions. We were very satisfied with the end result and would recommend Mark for future projects.

Hi Brad. Thanks for the great review it was fun doing your wainscotting.