MDS Renovations

Newmarket ON L3Y 8H6
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Newmarket  >  MDS Renovations

Reviews for MDS Renovations

Painting, installing, repairing.

Mark is hard worker, attentive to detail and organized.
He takes his time to do a good job.
He cleans every time he is finished for the day and when the job is done.
He is discrete and respectful.
Mark is efficient and honest.

thanks Rita it was a pleasure working for you!

Cecilia
Cecilia
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

painting and changing existing toilet and sink

Mark is excellent. He arrives on time and does a great job. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Thanks Celcilia! See you on Monday.

David in Thornhill
David in Thornhill

Deck staining

MDS Renovations
905 830-2874
Newmarket
L3Y 8H6

Mark was a pleasure to work with. He was always reachable, and did not delay in either starting or completing the job. He is experienced and knowledgeable. End result is that my deck looks great.

thanks David it was a pleasure working for you. The deck stain should give you a good five years of enjoyment.

Repair patio door

Mark was great! Highly recommend his service! Showed up on time promptly after contacting me... polite, clean, trustworthy...I will definitely be using him again! Wide knowledge of expertise... a great handyman!

Thanks Barb for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you. Hopefully that raccoon leaves the door alone from now on. LOL.

Arti in Woodbridge, Ontario
Arti in Woodbridge, Ontario

Replaced high ceiling pot lights

We were primarily seeking someone to replace pot lights in our ceiling that is about 20’ high and not easily accessible. Mark responded to our request straight away, was available at the time that was most convenient for us, showed up right on time that day.

Turned out the socket for one of the pot lights was actually burnt out so my husband ran out to get a part while Mark replaced the rest. Then he did some unexpected electrical work for us to fix the burnt out socket. He also touched up a mark on one of our light frames with some paint we had at home, dusted our ceiling fan and recaulked our kitchen sink for us. He did an immaculate job, was careful and meticulous and very affordable. Also hard to find ppl willing to come out for small jobs as such so really appreciated his time. Would highly recommend - thanks Mark!

Thanks Arti it was a pleasure working for you and your husband! Thanks for the great review.

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Framing and finishing window wells of basement

Mark framed out and trimmed my basement windows his work was clean and exact. Much attention to detail. He came on short notice and told me exactly what materials i needed. He peeped it perfectly for my painter. We look forward to other future projects with him.

Hi Rose thanks for the great review it was a pleasure working for you and your husband. and your dog is so sweet too.

Gerry and Theresa in Ajax
Gerry and Theresa in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Exterior painting

We were very satisfied with the job Mark did in painting the exterior of our house. Relatives and neighbours have remarked on how good our house looks! Thanks so much Mark!

Thanks Gerry and Theresa. It was very nice working for you!

Tina in Newmarket
Tina in Newmarket

Eletrical work; moving dining room light and installing 3 potlights in bathroom

I needed my dining room light repositioned to the center of the room and update the guest bathroom with 3 new pot lights, move electrical plug and remove light over the mirror.
Mark responded to my request and came when he said he would. He was one of three companies to inspect and quote for this job. He wasn't the cheapest quote but he was the only one who went up into the attic to check options on moving the dining room light placement. I immediately appreciated his eagerness and energy. He worked all day and cleaned up when done for the day. He needed an extra 3 hours to complete the job. Excellent work and really nice guy too! I am working on my to-do list and will be calling on him again. Thanks Mark!

Thanks Tina, it was a pleasure working for you!

RB in Newmarket
RB in Newmarket

Stone tiles installed beautifully

Mark from MDS is a craftsman when it comes to tiling. He installed 3 areas in my home with stone tiles. He did inside and outside corners, curved areas and very small spaces so carefully that the final result is simply beautiful. We will ask for his services again in the future! I am confident recommending Mark to my friends and family.

Hi Rita it was a pleasure working for you. Hope to see you again soon.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wainscoting and painting

The work was completed on time and with great attention to detail. The price was very fair. I would certainly use this company again For future projects. I highly recommend.

Thanks for the great review. I greatly appreciate it.