Dr Handyman

Reviews for Dr Handyman

Troy Dyer
Troy Dyer
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Replaced a half-moon gable vent

I connected with Mark through HomeStars. He could not find a replacement vent because it was a non-standard size installed by the builders. So he actually made one for me and installed it perfectly.
Mark is punctual, focused, efficient, professional. He had all the tools / equipment needed for the job. Importantly, he kept his word and he got the job done.
Mark is very personable and communicates well too. My experience with him was absolutely positive. I highly recommend hiring him and I myself will certainly use his services again.

thanks Troy. small, odd jobs like that is what I enjoy.

Timur from Aurora
Timur from Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Rotted wood around windows replaced and repainted

I have wood around my bay window that over the years started rotting and became a breeding ground for ants.

Mark did and excellent job with replacing all the rotten wood and repainted all the wooden pieces, old and new and sealed the windows
He also did an excellent job of cleaning up.

I will definitely use his services again

Thanks Timur. That bay window will last you many many years to come!

Judi b in Newmarket
Judi b in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Plumbing and electrical

Mark was recommended by a neighbor and I found him to be punctual, respectful, tidy, extremely knowledgeable trustworthy and professional..
I am very satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him to friends and neighbors.
Give him a call you won't regret it!!

Judi B

thanks for the great review Judi! it was my pleasure.

samandbrendamarkham
samandbrendamarkham

handyman job

Mark replaced 8 ft of baseboard and removed old rotted one. He also removed old shower caulking which was stained with mold after 14 years, doing a meticulous job, and applied new caulking
Very personable and efficient
I will use him for future work

sam

thanks Sam it was a pleasure working for you and Brenda!

Harold in Richmond Hill
Harold in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shut-off valve issue

Called Mark regarding a leaky shut-off valve and received a very quick response to my request. He was able to diagnose the problem, or what was thought to be a problem, and the valve is no longer leaking when turned on. He was very personable and I really appreciated him coming by to take a look at this for us.

Thanks Mark!

thanks Harold no problem it was my pleasure!

Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Small plumbing job

Call Mark on the weekend and we arranged to meet Monday afternoon. He called early as he was finished the previous job early. He arrived and replaced a water pipe in my garage that had frozen in the winter and burst. He arrived on time, did a good job and we had time to discuss other jobs I want him to do.

thanks Jim!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Deck power wash and seal/stain

This guy is absolutely amazing, comes when he says he will, gets the job done perfectly, thorough, attention to detail, so nice, easy to deal with, really professional and thorough amazing job, this is literally the best handyman/professional guy I've ever dealt with, I will be using him in the future for everything humanly possible, definitely 100% recommend

thanks Neil. enjoy your deck this summer!

Julie  Di Lorenzo from Vaughan
Julie Di Lorenzo from Vaughan
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Basement drywall repair & Laundry tub install

Mark- was truly a pleasure to deal with, he always arrived as promised and would even text if he was running late. The work performed was excellent extremely professional and always left the unfinished area tidy.
I would certainly hire Mark for other jobs and would recommend him.

thanks Julie it was a pleasure working for you!

Tim M.
Tim M.
4 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Drywall and door casings

Mark did an excellent job!! He was quick to come and see the job and gave me a very fair quote right on the spot. His work was quick, clean and very professional. Already looking to hire him again!!! A+++

Thanks Tim it was a pleasure working for you!

Lisa in Richmond Hill
Lisa in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Small Job, Excellent Price & Service

After calling a number of handymen to install a light fixture and getting 'ridiculous' quotes we found Mark on Home Stars. True to his ad, "no Job Too Small" he quoted an acceptable price, came on time as agreed, and installed the light.
We were very happy with the service provided and will definitely use Mark in the future.

Thanks Lise for your great review!

More about Dr Handyman

We are a handyman service in the upper York Region area.

From Hanging a Picture, to Installing a light, from painting the house, to installing tile - Dr Handyman has you covered.

More importantly, we do the small jobs that other contractors won't touch.