TruFix Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Woodbridge ON L4H0C1

Reviews for TruFix Windows & Doors

Extremely satisfied - what a great service!

What a great repair experience! This was my second attempt to fix my window crank. Another company I called disappointing me as they could not source the crank and wanted to charge me a fortune to replace the full window. Luckily I found a great review online for Benny at TruFix and decided to give it a try. Not only did he not need to replace the full window but in fact he was able to replace only the gears of the crank making this fix so affordable and he did the job in 15 minutes max, including adjusting the window. Since I was so very happy with his work I asked him to also replace the cracked glass of another window. Again, as promised he showed up a week later with the glass and again replaced it within minutes. He is such a gentle and polite guy and does an excellent job. I hope you are reading this review and are calling Benny up. You will not regret it! He is really someone you would recommend to your best friends!

Janette in Woodbridge
Janette in Woodbridge

Really Impressed

We were prepping our house to sell and found a crack in our bedroom window - small job, big hassle. I got several quotes and Trufix was very reasonable. Benny walked me through the whole process and even though we told him we were selling, he went the extra mile for the next owners. Really impressed. He called when he said he would, always showed up on time and even though it was a small job, he even put a rush on it for us. Definitely would recommend this company.

Audrey and George
Audrey and George

Great job!

Had the pleasure of utilizing Trufix's services again with new windows and a front door. Benny is such a delight to work with. While he is willing to recommend, he also listens to your suggestions. The 5 new Windows are amazing, we cannot hear anything outside. I have to say that The crown jewel is the front door! What a statement it makes! Highly recommend Trufix!

Alia
Alia

Foggy windows repair

Foggy windows repair ,best price , quick service and written warranty , insurance and wsib 100% I will recommend to my family and friends.

Emily Hanrith from Richmond Hill
Emily Hanrith from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Window pane replacement

Excellent job! Had all windows replaced due to condensation in between glass pane. Benny and team delivered quality service in professional and efficient manner. Now our house has sparkling view inside out!

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO WRITE A REVIEW , AGAIN ITS ALWAYS MY PLEASUER TO HELP.

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham

Thermal Window Glass Replacement

My thermal window developed a cracked which needed the glass replaced. Benny was referred to me and did the job quickly and efficiently. No wasted time waiting around. He came after I got home from work, as agreed. No fuss, no mess good as new in 15 minutes. Good value, great service, highly recommended !

Warren in Markham
Warren in Markham

Window Replacements

I was referred to Benny and found him to be a real professional. He was very flexible (when we were trying to schedule a day/time for the install) and easy to work with. When watching him do the installs, you could tell he was really an expert - he makes it look easier than it is.

His pricing was the most competitive and he arrived at my home on time and completed the work faster than I expected considering the number of replacements and how difficult one of the windows was to replace (as it was beside a staircase).

Without any hesitation, I would definitely recommend TruFix (Benny) for future window repair / replacements.

Gary from Whitchurch-stouffville
Gary from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Windows Repairs

I was recommended Benny after I spoke with a few others in regards to failed seals on my Windows. Benny was extremely helpful and we looked at each Window and he showed me what I should be looking for. Best price and best service I've had.

Wayne
Wayne
15 reviews Maple, ON

Window Repair

I had a window which my builder did not install properly when my house was built. I phoned Benny to see if he could fix. Over the phone he knew exactly what the problem was. It took him all of 15 minutes to fix what my builder couldn't install properly, and now I no longer have a leaky window. I can't believe in one day I went from contacting Benny to having it fixed. Excellent service. Would definitely recommend this company!

Nancy P from Vaughan
Nancy P from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

window replacement

Benny is an extremely honest person. He gave me the best price, exceptional work and excellent quality windows. He was efficient, punctual and went above and beyond what he had to do. He was kind enough to adjust a window that was difficult to open as a courtesy. I am confident in highly recommending TruFix and I know that I will be calling with any other window or door need that may arise at my home.