GMD Painting

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Painting

Totally recommend GMD painting for all your needs in updating your home. They do a thorough job and have a wonderful eye for design, helping you with color choices to fit your taste. I have always been satisfied with the end result and you will too!

Thank you so much!!!

Linstur in Vaughan
Linstur in Vaughan

Whole Home Painting

Grant and his team are absolutely amazing. They painted my entire house before moving in and did a fantastic job. They were efficient, clean and so easy to work with. I would recommend Grant without any hesitation to anyone looking for a painter. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

Evelyn in Port Perry
Evelyn in Port Perry

Skilled & Efficient

Grant is extremely easy to work with and has a skilled and efficient team of painters. We had a paint emergency when my bosses house flooded a week before hosting a 140 people dinner. The paint was destroyed, Grant came by to quote the job right away and had his team in there the following Monday, leaving the place looking better than before . We will surely be using him at our factory space and other for any other painting we need done in the future!

Thank you so much. We are glad we could help!

Christine Mayhew in Port Perry
Christine Mayhew in Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Interior paint of entire house

After obtaining several quotes, I engaged GMD Painting to repair walls and paint entire house. Their painters are very professional and I was extremely pleased with the outcome. As we hopefully enter spring I’ll engage Grant and his staff paint the exterior of the house I highly recommend the services of GMD Painting.

Thank you Christine! Looking forward to doing your exterior.

CAndrews1963 in Port Perry
CAndrews1963 in Port Perry

Very Good Experience with our House Painting

Grant and his crew did an incredible job removing the dated popcorn ceilings in our hallway and family room. They carefully put plastic up around the house to cut down on all the dust. The painting of these rooms looked fantastic! We would definitely have Grant return for any future projects we may gave around our home.

Thank you, it was great working with you

Jill in Port Perry
Jill in Port Perry

Top notch

I have worked with Grant and his crew on numerous jobs. They have always exceeded expectations. They are a professional, enthusiastic, trustworthy team that get the job done on budget and within very strict deadlines. Highly recommend GMD Painting!

Thanks so much Jill, we always enjoy working with you.

Gagnon f.
Gagnon f.
1 review Whitby, ON

Painting

GMD Painting did a great job of painting our whole house following a large scale renovation. They did a super job under tricky conditions. Their staff is great to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend them for any job.

Thank you so much, it was great working with KG Design and your family on this project!

Wendychatter in Port Perry
Wendychatter in Port Perry

Excelent service and quality

GMD managed a rrefresh of my main floor space and brought creativity excellence and fresh new ideaswith colour to the table. They are efficient, timely and follow through on the details. When they are finished the house is spotless. They increased the value of our home on resale!

Thank you Wendy! We are so happy we could help.

Stacey Givelas  in Port Perry
Stacey Givelas in Port Perry

Interior house painting

We have used them twice now and both times were excellent! They are professional, neat, clean and friendly...would use them again and definitely recommend them to anyone! Two thumbs up!!

Thank you Stacey, it was a pleasure working for you

Lyne in Whitby
Lyne in Whitby
3 reviews Courtice, ON

Great experience!

I was extremely satisfied with their work, fantastic teamwork, high quality work. Overall the experience from start to finish what's much more effective and stress-free then some past experience. I highly recommend.

Thank you Lyne, it was a pleasure working for you

More about GMD Painting

Transform your space with our fully insured professional painting services: residential or commercial, interior or exterior, you can count on a high quality result. @GMDesignInc www. grantmcintoshdesign. com
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oshawa?