Grant McIntosh Design Inc

Susan Vessey in Toronto
Susan Vessey in Toronto
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Interior Painting

Grant and his team painted the interior of my home and I am extremely happy with the quality of the work. They did a very thorough job of repairing all the dents and cracks in my walls before painting. And they took the time to clean up. It was a very pleasant surprise when I returned home.

Grant helped me pick the colours and I'm very pleased I followed his advice. I've already recommended them to friends.

Thank you Susan, it was a pleasure working for you.

Melissa  from Courtice
Melissa from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Painting

Very Pleased and impressed by the timely service that Grant and his boys provide!! They all respected my home and my time, Grant told me that he would be at my house at 9am and sure enough he was right on time! They finished the job in way less time than I had expected and it is PERFECT!! They also ensured that my house was put back in order as if they were never there. THANKS AGAIN! If anyone is looking for a great painting job, give Grant the call first!!

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oshawa?