Canada Waterproofers

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Jor from East York
Jor from East York

Moving Basement Waterlines

Carl arranged for Boris to come in and move some water lines for me on very short notice to accommodate the moving of my water tank and furnace that would happen two days later. I spoke to Carl and he arranged for Boris to come in that same day for a quote. He arrived exactly when he said he would later that evening and gave me a fair price.

Boris came the next day and rotated the water meter 90 degrees away from the wall to give me more room for framing, moved the main hot and cold lines to give me more room for new duct work, created new hookups for the new locations of my washing machine, furnace humidifier, and water tank.

While Boris was here, I happened to notice my roughed-in basement shower drain that was installed by another company was a bit too close to the wall for me to be able to frame and insulate properly. Boris offered to dig it up and reconnect some ABS elbows for a very nominal fee to gain me a few needed inches of clearance to the wall before a new concrete slab was to be poured. A less honest plumber might have charged me an arm and a leg realizing I had no choice but to move the drain.

Very happy with the professionalism, responsiveness (both answered questions quickly by phone, text, and email), skill and honesty of Carl and Boris and would not hesitate to hire Canada Waterproofers again - in fact I'll be having them back in the very near future for some structural work in the basement!

Edit:

I wanted to give Canada Waterproofers another 10/10 review as they've just completed a second job for me in as many months, but unfortunately I'm only able to review them once every six months. If I could, I'd give them 10/10 again. I've just had Canada Waterproofers back; previously they did a great job on relocating my plumbing, this time they did an equally great job on some structural work for me! They broke up the old concrete slab in my basement, removed several inches of old concrete and clay soil, filled it back in with several inches of gravel and high quality concrete. In addition, they removed my old sagging support beams, replacing them with steel posts and beams and new footings as per my engineer's drawings. Carl and his entire team were great! They show up on time, do what they say they will do, and communicate well at every step along the way. Carl especially answers all questions promptly by text and email, even outside of the work day! When there are setbacks due to weather or the City inspector not showing up when expected, Carl is the first to call me right away and let me know what's going on. It was a worry-free experience with the end result being a job very well-done! They even took the initiative to relocate the pipes to my existing sump pump, moving them underground before pouring the new slab which gained me back couple square feet of floor space! I wouldn't hesitate to hire Canada Waterproofers again. Thanks Carl and team!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future clients, we really appreciate your support and thank you for being such a great customer.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Kimberly  in Toronto
Kimberly in Toronto

Bathroom Leak

Great, professional timely and friendly service. Technician named Borys was great, he took his time to analyze and study the problem before coming up with options for me to decide. Bathroom leak was fixed promptly and with quality, also cleaned up after the job. Thanks a lot.

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to share your experience you had with Boris.
Thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers

Alex in Etobicoke
Alex in Etobicoke

basement leak repair

First of all, Slava accurately diagnosed the source of the basement water leak: a crack in the brickwork extending down to the foundation. His crew was remarkably polite and respectful, unusual for home repair workers. The repair was completed efficiently and before the expected completion time.

Thanks Alex
Take care

Allen in Etobicoke
Allen in Etobicoke

Plumbing project

From the appraisal to the finished product... absolutely top notch. My husband and I have been married over 30 years and have had our share of contractors but not one like this. The job was done for a great price neat and faster then was expected. You will not regret hiring this company.. In fact other contractors could learn a thing or two from Borys. Thanks for everything!

Hey Allen

Thank you for such kind words.
Borys is such a great guy and he'll be thrilled to hear what you had to say about him.
We really appreciate your support and your business.
Thanks again

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Plumbing

The technician, Boris, was able to diagnose the situation immediately, was extreme knowledgable and informative, and totally honest. I was very impressed by his professional integrity and will certainaly use Canada Waterproofers again

We really appreciate your support.
Thank you for sharing your experience with our future clients.

Kim Johansson in Toronto
Kim Johansson in Toronto

Clogged drain

Had a main line clog. Borys from Canada Waterproofers worked with me to get a time that worked for me and even came sooner when I realized I could not wait. His labour very reasonably priced. I am a single woman and I am always worried about being taken advantage of so googled everything I could before technician came. Boris did everything by the book and was at the low spectrum of the pricing for the job. I recommend him and Canada Waterproofers to everyone!

Hi Kim
Thank you for such kind words, we really try our best to be fair with our pricing.
Our customers work hard for there money and it's only fair to respect that, so we believe that a fair price is the only way to go.
We are really happy that you are satisfied with our work, and thank you for choosing canada Waterproofers.

Tina in Scarborough
Tina in Scarborough

Trust these guys!

We have had a lot done. Most major things include a full sewer line replacement, then not long after a sump pump installation, and finally interior waterproofing done. Stuart, Carl, and Canada Waterproofers have always been a pleasure to deal with.

They are honest and don't push for any unnecessary stuff. Every person we've ever dealt with from this company has been courteous, knowledgeable, skilled, patient, happy to answer questions, and ease any doubts. They do great work and are very fair with prices. They are excellent at following-up and making sure you are satisfied. I almost wish I had more for them to do, but our home is now safe and dry.

All I can do is strongly recommend you contact them for any work you need done. You will not regret it. It is no surprise to me that they've won awards and have all these accolades. This is a reliable, hardworking company you want to support and keep in business.

Cheers guys and thanks again for everything!

Hi Tina

This review is so great, we really appreciate your support and taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience.
You guys have been great and we really appreciate your business.
If you need anything in the future then please don't hesitate to contact us.

Nelia in Toronto
Nelia in Toronto

Water in the basement

Carl is top notch! Diagnosed and fixed our basement water issues when no one else could. Very knowledgeable, honest and truly cares about helping the customer. My mom & I are very greatful. Thank you!

Your such a kind person to write such a great review for our company.
We really appreciate your support and your business.

Mary
Mary

Sump pump and battery back up system

Everyone I dealt with at Canada Waterproofers was super friendly and accommodating. The Technician, Boris, came out and gave me estimates on options with my sump pump not working. I told him i wanted to get other estimates and he was very kind and understanding about that. After getting a couple of other estimates, the one given to me by Boris was not the lowest, but unlike others I liked his personality and knowledge of his work so I set up an appointment to get the job done. The installation day was to have been the Wednesday. On Tuesday evening, I was able to get my old sump pump working so I called and cancelled the installation appointment. On Wednesday, my old sump pump quit again and I wasn't able to get it working again. I called Boris and again he was very kind and understanding and set up a new installation appointment for Thursday morning. He came out and did an excellent job of installing my new pump and battery back up system. Boris is a very friendly and professional person as is everyone at the company.

Hi MARY

Thanks so much for this great review, we really appreciate your support, and for trusting Canada Waterproofers to install your sump pump system.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything else.

shahab in Stoney Creek
shahab in Stoney Creek
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement leak

We had a small leak in our basement and received quotes from several companies. Carl and his team were the best on all fronts. They showed up when they said they would, they gave honest advice and a very fair price for the job.
When it came to the work itself, Juri and his partner (sorry for forgetting the name) were efficient, hardworking and thorough. They did the job in 2 days, each step was done as planned, they didn’t take any shortcuts and did an impeccable job with the cleanup.
We would recommend this company and team without hesitation and are so thankful for the fact that they did everything they promised! It’s great to find a company that genuinely takes pride in quality and fairness!! THANK YOU.

Hi Shabab
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a glowing review, we really appreciate your business and support.
If you need anything in the future then please don't hesitate to contact us, and we would be more than happy to help!
All the best
Canada Waterproofers Team

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.
www.canadawaterproofers.com/basementwaterproofing