Canada Waterproofers

Plumbing
1750 The Queensway,suit 153 Toronto ON M9C 5H5
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Oakville  >  Canada Waterproofers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Brian in Brampton

I live in a semidetached home which had developed very leaky basement wall where the two homes were attached. I did some research and through HomeStars contacted Canada Waterproofers. The experience proved I had made the right call! A technician came and assessed the situation, told me what and where the problem was and patiently answered all my questions!
He explained how the job would be done, the procedures involved and what it would cost.
The workmen arrived on schedule, also friendly, and it was a tough job! Hard packed clay, rocks and chunks of cement in space limited by air conditioners on either side of the dig!
They did a great job, exactly as explained, and thank goodness, no more leak!
I highly recommend this company to anyone experiencing similar problems!

Hi BRIAN
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company, and thank you for choosing canada waterproofers.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to assist you.

France

We contacted Canada waterproofers because we found water under a sub floor in our basement.
No other company was able to diagnose and propose a solution! ( we had 4 waterproofing companies come ) Stewart came within 24 hrs and scheduled us within days!
They subsequently found another problem while installing the sump pump, they gave us and effective and inexpensive solution to and unexpected the issue. Extremely affordable! And amazing work!
We have had Zero water! The work was done impeccably! Stewart and CARL are extremely professional, they propose real solutions and as these things can be costly they are very reasonable!
I would only call them for any waterproofing need! Thank you gentlemen we really appreciate your work!

Hi France

We just want to thank you for writing such a positive review of our company.
Thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers to waterproof your basement, and thank you for being such a great customer.
Please feel free to contact us if you need anything, or you had any concerns.

Owner in Mississauga

Slava is the key. Terrific person, very knowledgeable and an absolute pleasure to work with. We are picky customers, and Slava exceeded all expectations. Professional, courteous, excellent communications and does what he promises (or more) when he says he will. That is extremely rare for contractors or any supplier. Diagnosed the problem (better than the insurer's engineer), provided options for solutions, and did the work exactly as promised.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company, slava is a great guy and as you say he is very knowledgable in this field, we believe a good diagnosis is the key to our companies success, and we just want to thank you for choosing canada waterproofers to repair your home.

Linda & Robert in Toronto

Slava and his team provided great service. Scoped out the job and provided recommendations. Contacted all necessary parties to get permits and completed the job on a timely basis. Would highly recommend.

Hi Linda and ROBERT
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our company, we really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Canada waterproofers.
Slava will be so happy to hear that you found is service great.

Cory Graff in Toronto

I contacted Canada Waterproofers to assess and propose a fix to dampness issues in my basement. Stuart promptly returned my call, visited my house about a week later and prepared a competitive quote quickly. I did not go with the company due to another vendor being able to start earlier. I'm not able to comment on the quality of work, but I was very satisified with my dealings with them through the investigation and quoting process. I would not hesistate to contact them again for any of my waterproofing needs. I just hope I don't have to!

Hi Cory
Thank you for writing a review of our company.
Im sure Stuart will be very happy to hear that you found him professional, but i am very sorry that we couldn't meet your timeline, and i hope that your project goes well.

Michael in Toronto

Went downstairs after work on a rainy day to find a big puddle of water! Lo and behold, a huge crack in the foundation was lurking just behind the drywall by the window sill. Slava came by quickly and explained the options to me, giving me his best recommendation. The price to excavate outside and waterproof was excellent (beat out four other quotes), and the crew was onsite quickly to get it done and give us peace of mind with all this rain coming. The crew cleaned everything up just the way they found it - no mess. Slava also offered to come add some more dirt after the ground settled to level everything up which was very kind. I would recommend Slava and Canada Waterproofers to anyone who wants work done properly, with care and for a fair price. These guys were great.

Hi Michael
Thank you for writing a review of our company.
We really appreciate your business, and we are really happy we could give you a good deal with the best quality available.
If you would need anything in the future please feel free to contact us.

Konrad in

Great service offered by Slava and his team. Quick responses via phone and they were able to fit me in on short notice. The crew was very transparent and respectful. Showed me exactly what the problem was and how they were going to fix it. Couldn't be happier. Would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Konrad
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company, we are very pleased that you are happy with our work, and thank you for choosing canada waterproofers for your project.
Canada waterproofers team.

Robk  in

Much cheaper and friendlier than the other companies that quoted me. Very professional as well. Seemed very confident while doing the repair and even charged me less than was originally quoted. Would recommend to anyone

Hi rob
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We really appreciate your business.
Canada waterproofers always provides top quality service at affordable prices, and if we feel less work is needed we will always let you know during the work to try and save our clients money.

Mario in Toronto

Slava and his team were great. This was the second Job they had done for me, and as before they were quick and clean. Everything was explained before and after the job. I would definitely recommend them for your next water proofing project.

Hi Mario
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company.
We really appreciate your Buissness and thank you for choosing canada waterproofers for your waterproofing project.
All the best

Sean in Woodbridge

Showed up the same day to look at the job and gave me an excellent deal. unbeatable price, excellent work and clean. Very satisfied. I would definitely use them again,

Hi Sean
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company.
We strive to provide the best quality and value possible, and appreciate that you chose Canada waterproofers to repair your basement.
Thanks again and all the best

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.