HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Oakville  >  Canada Waterproofers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Kira in East york

Canada Waterproofers was the 4th company to come by our place to assess leaking in our basement. The previous visitors had suggested it might be a problem with our drains or foundation, both of which would entail costly repairs. After hearing my background of what we knew so far, in just minutes, Slava identified the real source of the problem, shining a flashlight into our furnace room and pointing out what no one else had noticed, that our furnace was leaking! When I was stunned at how quickly he'd figured it out, Slava mentioned that before he even knocked on the door, he'd looked at how close our gutters are to our neighbours' gutters and decided that water getting to the foundations was an unlikely cause of our problem, and so he was already investigating other possible sources. He also pointed out a tiny particle floating in the water, running west along the back wall toward my closet (where I'd thought the leak was). It was so clever and efficient that it reminded me of Sherlock Holmes explaining how he solved a mystery! I asked him how much we owed him and he laughed and said it was our free assessment. Wow! I would definitely call Canada Waterproofers if I ever needed waterproofing in the future, or recommend them to anyone else who needed it.

Hi Kira

We would just like to thank you for writing such a positive review of our company.
Slava is a great asset, and we are really happy he was able to save you unnecessary repairs.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Jennifer in Toronto

We recently completely gutted and renovated a 110 year old home. One of the projects that had to be completed was basement underpinning and Waterproofing - one of the back additions of the house did not have sufficient foundation. We had 3 contractors quote on the job and by far Carl and the team at Canada Waterproofers were the most responsive and professional. The crew that completed the work were fantastic - there was nothing easy about the job - the soil in our area is like clay but they got the job done, and very well done, in 3.5 weeks. The basement is dry and the house didn’t budge even 1 cm from the underpinning. Of all the contractors we’ve had in our house in the past year, Canada Waterproofers is one of the best. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to waterproof or underpin.

Hi Jennifer
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, it was such a pleasure to work with you guys, and I'm very happy you guys are happy with our work.
Thanks again and if you would need anything in true further please don't hesitate to contact us

hodadehmeshki

I had leak in my basement about two months ago and contacted several companies for an estimate. Carl, a representative from Canada waterproofers, came by within a few hours. Carl was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable, and gave me the most competitive price and reasonable start date. He was also very quick in answering my phone calls/text messages and stayed within the quoted price.
The staff was extremely efficient, skilled, and courteous. They completed the job within the estimated time. They also did a great job in cleaning up after the work was completed.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with Canada waterproofers and I highly recommend it.

Hi Hoda
Thanks so much for reviewing our company
We really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Canada waterproofers to waterproof your home.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us

rthomas1 in Toronto

For years I had dreaded the thought that I needed to have my entire foundation waterproofed. Not only the enormity of the job but We also have a lovely back porch made of wood, which we enjoy and did not want to loose.

I had four quotes, but little confidence in the people who had quoted. I looked on Home Stars and found Canada Waterproofers. I contacted them for a quote.

Slava Koval came to quote the job. I was immediately impressed with him and his knowledge. He explained, he spent many years doing the actual digging and sealing himself. I could tell he knew his trade well. We agreed on the start date.

On the agreed date, Slava and his team arrived. Without delay the men put their heads down and dug, and I mean dug, there was not enough room for any machinery. I could not believe how hard his team worked. They took the time and actually dug under our back porch.

In five days they completed what I saw as an insurmountable task. I would highly recommend Canada Waterproofers and Slav Koval to anyone who asked. Thanks Slava.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our company.

We really appreciate you noting how hard our guys work, and thank you for seeing how knowledgeable slava is in our field, we truly believe that it's important to have knowledge in what do, so we can provide the best service possible.

Thanks again for choosing canada waterproofers.
Best regards Canada waterproofers team

Carole in Toronto

The company did a very good waterproof job for us today. Carl is knowledgeable person and provides a nice customer service. His team Alex and Nicole worked very hard. I feel totally satisfied with their work.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write this review.
We really appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Canada waterproofers to waterproof your basement.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us
Canada waterproofers team

After receiving a quote of $40-$50k to fix my foundation, Slava arrived and following assessment, quoted $3K. Without removing my deck, the workers did a meticulous job that already withstood another insane rainstorm. This is a quality operation led with integrity. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for writing a positive review for our company.
We are so happy that slava could find a more cost affective solution for your water problem.
Here at Canada waterproofers we believe integrity and honesty is the most important thing, and we believe that finding the right solution is the right way to run a honest business.
Thanks again and take care

R & M in North Toronto

Slava and his team were a dream to work with. I got a couple of quotes, and his was the most reasonable, he was able to quote immediately, he was available to start on short notice, and promised to finish the job in a shorter time frame than anyone else. He also showed me his beautiful work at another job site. Everything was done as promised, but even faster than he anticipated. His crew worked over a weekend to ensure they stayed on schedule. They also did additional concrete removal that my demolition crew weren't sure how to handle. They kept everything clean and were extremely professional. Slava is extremely responsive. I am so grateful for their hard work, and I would use them again without hesitation.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our company.
Slava will be very happy that you took the time to do this.
If you would need anything in the future please feel free to contact us.

Stewart in Toronto

After canvassing several friends for recommendations, and getting three estimates for flood-proofing a basement storage room (new interior weeping tile, sump pump installation and sealing membrane on the walls) and installing a backwater valve, I went with Canada Waterproofers. Carl McDowell was the project coordinator, and he was a pleasure to deal with from the first phone call to signing off the job at its conclusion. He was patient and clear in all his explanations, and in many respects went above and beyond expectations. His crew was efficient and thorough in their workmanship and their follow-through in terms of finishing details and clean-up. Carl also helped me fill out the City of Toronto flood subsidy forms. All in all, a first rate experience!

Hi Stewart
We would just like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, and for being such a great customer.
Thank you for choosing canada waterproofers to protect your basement from future leaks.
Please feel free to contact us in the future if you would need anything, or if you have any concerns
Canada waterproofers team.

Brian in Brampton

I live in a semidetached home which had developed very leaky basement wall where the two homes were attached. I did some research and through HomeStars contacted Canada Waterproofers. The experience proved I had made the right call! A technician came and assessed the situation, told me what and where the problem was and patiently answered all my questions!
He explained how the job would be done, the procedures involved and what it would cost.
The workmen arrived on schedule, also friendly, and it was a tough job! Hard packed clay, rocks and chunks of cement in space limited by air conditioners on either side of the dig!
They did a great job, exactly as explained, and thank goodness, no more leak!
I highly recommend this company to anyone experiencing similar problems!

Hi BRIAN
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our company, and thank you for choosing canada waterproofers.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to assist you.

France

We contacted Canada waterproofers because we found water under a sub floor in our basement.
No other company was able to diagnose and propose a solution! ( we had 4 waterproofing companies come ) Stewart came within 24 hrs and scheduled us within days!
They subsequently found another problem while installing the sump pump, they gave us and effective and inexpensive solution to and unexpected the issue. Extremely affordable! And amazing work!
We have had Zero water! The work was done impeccably! Stewart and CARL are extremely professional, they propose real solutions and as these things can be costly they are very reasonable!
I would only call them for any waterproofing need! Thank you gentlemen we really appreciate your work!

Hi France

We just want to thank you for writing such a positive review of our company.
Thank you for choosing Canada Waterproofers to waterproof your basement, and thank you for being such a great customer.
Please feel free to contact us if you need anything, or you had any concerns.
Canada Waterproofers Team

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.