HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Canada Waterproofers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Kira in East york

Canada Waterproofers was the 4th company to come by our place to assess leaking in our basement. The previous visitors had suggested it might be a problem with our drains or foundation, both of which would entail costly repairs. After hearing my background of what we knew so far, in just minutes, Slava identified the real source of the problem, shining a flashlight into our furnace room and pointing out what no one else had noticed, that our furnace was leaking! When I was stunned at how quickly he'd figured it out, Slava mentioned that before he even knocked on the door, he'd looked at how close our gutters are to our neighbours' gutters and decided that water getting to the foundations was an unlikely cause of our problem, and so he was already investigating other possible sources. He also pointed out a tiny particle floating in the water, running west along the back wall toward my closet (where I'd thought the leak was). It was so clever and efficient that it reminded me of Sherlock Holmes explaining how he solved a mystery! I asked him how much we owed him and he laughed and said it was our free assessment. Wow! I would definitely call Canada Waterproofers if I ever needed waterproofing in the future, or recommend them to anyone else who needed it.

Hi Kira

We would just like to thank you for writing such a positive review of our company.
Slava is a great asset, and we are really happy he was able to save you unnecessary repairs.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards
Canada waterproofers team

Jennifer in Toronto

We recently completely gutted and renovated a 110 year old home. One of the projects that had to be completed was basement underpinning and Waterproofing - one of the back additions of the house did not have sufficient foundation. We had 3 contractors quote on the job and by far Carl and the team at Canada Waterproofers were the most responsive and professional. The crew that completed the work were fantastic - there was nothing easy about the job - the soil in our area is like clay but they got the job done, and very well done, in 3.5 weeks. The basement is dry and the house didn’t budge even 1 cm from the underpinning. Of all the contractors we’ve had in our house in the past year, Canada Waterproofers is one of the best. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to waterproof or underpin.

Hi Jennifer
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, it was such a pleasure to work with you guys, and I'm very happy you guys are happy with our work.
Thanks again and if you would need anything in true further please don't hesitate to contact us
Best regards
Canada waterproofers team

hodadehmeshki

I had leak in my basement about two months ago and contacted several companies for an estimate. Carl, a representative from Canada waterproofers, came by within a few hours. Carl was very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable, and gave me the most competitive price and reasonable start date. He was also very quick in answering my phone calls/text messages and stayed within the quoted price.
The staff was extremely efficient, skilled, and courteous. They completed the job within the estimated time. They also did a great job in cleaning up after the work was completed.
It was an absolute pleasure to work with Canada waterproofers and I highly recommend it.