HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Canada Waterproofers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Lisa from Toronto

Slava, Igor and the rest of the crew did an amazing job lowering our basement. From the initial meeting through to completion Salva and his team were professional, friendly and very respectful of our home. They were always on time, never missed a day and a complete pleasure to deal with. We were actually sad to see the guys go when the job finished! Slava always made himself available to answer our questions and address any concerns we had. Their quality of work is excellent and they stayed on budget!! I can not say enough good things about this company. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Lisa
We would just like to thank you for trusting Canada Waterproofers with your home.
Underpinning your home can be a stress full time, but we are very happy that you found our guys professional and courteous of your home.
Thank you so much for writing this review for our company, and if you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Rahaf in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

No one was home but me and my sister. Tbh didnt know what to do when i saw water collecting. friend recommended them and i called and i think best decision i made. They came quickly and fixed eveeything as if nothing happened. Mam and dad came back and they didnt even notice!!! Best thank u Carl hehe

Hi Rahaf
Thank you so much for writing such a positive review of our company.
Your review will really help future clients see how we strive to please all our customers.
Im so happy that we was able to help you before your parents came home, as that wouldn't have been nice for your parents to come home to.
Thanks again and take care
Carl

E. from Toronto

When the basement flooded after a severe rainstorm earlier this June, finding CanadaWaterproofers and meeting Carl, his brother “Paul #1” and close friend, Paul #2 were the best things that could have happened. In initially calling the company, was told someone would call back within 30 minutes. In less time than that, Carl phoned and arranged to meet within a couple hours. He arrived promptly, took time to investigate multiple issues, formulated a plan of action, patiently and thoroughly explaining all details with an eye to keeping costs down, not going to extremes, taking things step by step. He asked all the right questions in considering sustainable solutions. His calm demeanour and sense of practicality reduced tension and concerns immediately.
Work commenced within five days, scheduled for an 8:30 - 9:00 AM start time. It subsequently came to light that they drove all the way from Niagara on the Lake to honour their commitment, arriving earl at 8:15 AM, ready to work. No excuses about traffic or road construction as one often hears. It is worth mentioning that they got up at 5 AM to be on time.
Despite a heat wave that day and working within the confines of a very, very tight space, everybody went about their business with smiles, lighthearted attitudes and not a single complaint. They were extremely mindful to ensure no damage to walls, doors, carpet, etc., and went to lengths to keep the mess of a dusty job to a minimum, readily obliged requests in that regard even if it meant extra effort on their part. They said they treat customers’ homes as their own and they certainly did. They cleaned up nicely, were very respectful, polite and refreshingly, never used bad language.
Required follow up was also promptly and professionally received so when Carl said he would return to tidy up loose ends, he meant it. Because it happens all too often that people promise to return and do not, this is another attribute worth noting.
Carl took it upon himself to address additional issues directly and indirectly related to the causes for the flooded basement, ensuring that prior sloppy workmanship was rectified, making repairs above and beyond the scope of the work discussed with a keen eye for aesthetics. It is worth mentioning that the manner in which he pointed out various deficiencies was done in a professional, constructive, positive, non-critical manner. Carl provided exceptional, knowledgeable, prompt, professional service with a quality of honesty and integrity that sets them apart.
In part because there was no solicited request to post a review, and in part because of the exceptional service received, time was happily taken to craft this review at length.
Looking forward to working with Carl and his team on future projects as well as an on an unrelated issue so without question, do highly recommend them.

Hi Elise
Just want to thank you for writing such a nice review for our company.
We love to have great customers like you, and it makes us very happy when our customers can appreciate the hard work that we do.
I look forward to many more years of working together, so if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to call me as i am always available.
Carl

1 review Burlington, ON

All my basement walls felt damp. after invistigating, found out theres a massive leak behind the walls. I thought i needed tens of thousands of dollars to fix this disaster. everyone i called seemed panicking and gave me ridiculous quotes.
Canada waterproofers came in and seemed to know what they needto do and provided me with the best quote.
problem was fixed professionally and effortlessly.
call them, trust me you wont regret it!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
We are really thankful of your time and for awarding your project to Canada Waterproofers.

tyler  in Mississauga

very happy with what i got. for some reason every other person was charging me more then what they charged. i found their price reasonable and affordable and they did a really good job.

Hey Tyler
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review.
We really appreciate your business, and hope that we can help you in the future if you would need anything.
Canada Waterproofers Team.

horrible sight when I saw water in my basement coming through the window. Called alot of different companies on the yellow pages to try to get a quote and help.
many techs came in took a look and gave me either a crazy quote or did not seem to know excatly what needs to be done.
Canada waterproofers came in gave me a reasonable quote and was able to fix the problem quickly and professionally.
Now im worry-free and more than satisfied with their great and professional service.

Job Price

Thank you for reviewing our company.
We really appreciate your time and you kind words
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your business.

Rafeeq in Toronto

First thing first, I'm so relived and thankful now. It was horrible two weeks I had to withstand.
Shower head pipe was leaking in the basement, which we didn't know about. Sadly water went through the adjacent furnace room and leaked all over.
You can only imagine the state of panic and stress in my house thinking that we are in for a hefty job.
However, with excellent customer service, great timing, and rapid solution to my issue. Everything was fixed.
I called everywhere. Trying to find the best quote. I felt like either I'm talking to companies that do not know what they are doing. Or they want to take advantage of me. One phone call to Canada waterproofers was all it took for a professional and timely repair.
Best of the best in the business!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
Here at Canada Waterproofers we always try to repair only whats needed, as we feel that your hard earned money should be spent wisely.
We really thank you for trusting us with your home and allowing us to repair your plumbing issues.
Best regards
Canada Waterproofers team

Basement was flooded, called them. Came over and fixed it instantly at a affordable price
Straight up and honest and didn't try any funny gimics
Appreciate thier efforts and help

Job Price

Thanks for your review and for taking the time.
We really appreciate your Buissness and thank you for trusting us with your home.

Paul from Mississauga

I had a leak in my cold room and I'm in the process of selling my home. I called up Canada waterproofers and met Carl the next day for a quote. Carl was very professional and explained to me how the job would get done. I got a really reasonable quote with his intentions of helping me not to spend a fortune. His men came in a couple days after the quote to start the job. Very friendly and hardworking men wasted no time and finished the job in two days!
I am very satisfied with the whole experience and how the job got done with no issues. I strongly recommend Canada Waterproofers to anyone who needs waterproofing work done! Thank you!

Hi paul
Thank you so much for writing a review of our company.
We love to have great clients like yourself and are very happy that you found our services professional.
Good luck on your sale of your home and i hope you enjoy your new place.
Thanks so much

Sarah Woods from Caledon
7 reviews Caledon, ON

After a small re-occurring leak in my basement coming from the corner of the house got progressively worse with the recent easter rainstorms, I called in a downspout company, thinking we needed to disconnect our downspouts. They came out, recommended we disconnect all the downspouts and waterproof a 4ft section of the house where the leak was coming in. The quote was for $6000+tax.

Being scared by the cost, we decided to get a waterproofing expert in for a second opinion. I choose Canada Waterproofers based on their homestar reviews, which I read in detail. I was also impressed that I was able to book my appointment via on-line chat for the following weekend.

Slava, from Canada Waterproofers, called me the day of to confirm he was coming and arrived on time as expected. When he arrived he put on little blue shoe covers to keep the floors clean. Then he got right to work and inspected the basement, inside and out, tested out sewage pump (which we previously thought was a sump pump), and then inspected the leak area using a tool to test the temperature. Slava then suggested we test the area outside with a garden house to determine where leak was coming from. We have an aged outside door that he hypothesized might be the source of the leak and not the concrete. He stayed for almost an hour and we thoroughly watered the area. Sure enough, the water is coming from the door and not the foundation wall. He suggested we seal up or replace the door as a first step as he felt that would solve our leak issues. He then recommended considering the waterproofing option only if the leak came back. I was surprised and relieved. Addressing the door will be considerably cheaper and I appreciated his honesty in solving the issue, despite the fact it means we are not hiring his company at this time. I offered to pay him for his time which he declined. Both my husband and I are grateful and would have them back to waterproof if the time comes that we need it.

Job Price

Thank you so much for such kind words and for taking the time to review our company, here at canada waterproofers we are always aiming to find the root cause of your leak and only fix what is needed.
We find many times that a leaky basement can be remedied with such simple fixes.
We are very happy that you found slava honest and that he could find your leak, which will be much less costly.
Thank you so much for calling canada waterproofers and we would be more than happy to help you in the future
Best regards
Canada Waterproofers team.

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.