HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Toronto  >  Canada Waterproofers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Canada Waterproofers

Andrea from Oakville

My unfinished basement had a slight leak so I wanted to waterproof the outside walls before finishing it. I had one company do one side, but they were not available to do the other side, although they had already quoted the work. I also contacted another company that seemed very professional, but they couldn't start for a while. So I contacted Canada Waterproofers after reading the great HomeStars reviews and I am so glad I did. They were able to meet the quote of the first company (cheaper than the second company). They performed the work in an extremely professional manner.

Most important of all, they communicated frequently and clearly and were willing to address EVERY little concern that I raised along the way, no matter how trivial, without extra cost and with utmost courtesy. It was a very pleasant experience plus the workmanship was top notch. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for hard-working, honest home improvement professionals.

We had three basement windows enlarged plus a brand new window cut and the city inspector had to inspect the new lintel. He passed it with no issues at all. Even the window installers who came to install the new windows commented that the waterproofing workmanship was obviously a very high quality.

The jobsite was kept as clean as possible at all times, using dropcloths to avoid tracking mud whenever they had to enter the house. When there was a delay in the window well covers from the supplier, Carl immediately retained a different company to ensure the delay to me would be minimal. Final payment was never requested until all work was completed and I confirmed I was satisfied.

If I ever need more waterproofing I will definitely be calling Carl from Canada Waterproofers back. He and his crew were an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish.

Hey Andrea
Thank you so much for writing this review and sharing it with everyone.
We really appreciate your business and thank you so much for choosing Canada waterprooofers.
We really appreciate your pacient's with the well covers and for being such a great customer.
All the best

Chris

We had a backup in the downstairs toilet. I called Stuart and he came over the next day as it was not an urgent matter at the time. Stuart came promptly the next morning and ran the snake down with the camera to investigate. Turns out the main line from the house to the sewer had delineated badly in numerous places due to the age of the pipes. Stuart explained everything and what the options were. He also recommended installing a back water valve while the floor was opened up to replace the pipe, which is eligible for a refund from the government. Stuart said he would have a crew over first the next morning

The following morning Terry and another guy who's name I did not catch...sorry...arrived to begin work. They explained what they were going to do and were very courteous and professional. Throw sheets were placed down over the carpet and they covered everything else in the laundry room with plastic tarp.

The work took two days to complete, they had to wait until the Monday to re-fill in one spot in the basement where the backwater valve was put in so it could be left open for the city inspector.

Stuart is very knowledgeable and was explained the whole process in detail.

We had also used this company a few years ago to install a sump pump in our basement and they also did a great job then.

I had gotten some quotes from other companies and Canada Waterproofers was much cheaper for the work that was done. Top notch work and I would highly recommend them to anyone else.

Chris

Hi Chris
We just want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company.
Stuart will be thrilled that you wrote such a nice review, and that you could see how professional and knowledgeable he is.
Stuart has many years experience and he is a great asset to our company.
Thank you for being such a great customer, and for taking time to acknowledge our crew and supervisor on the work that they provided.
Thank you again, and if you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to assist you.
Canada Waterproofers Team.

Joe in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We had a pool forming around the basement floor drain that had an obvious sewage smell. I called Canada Waterproofers and was contacted by Stuart, who arranged to come and inspect our problem within an hour of talking to him. He arrived on time and was very professional and personable. After inspection, he was very clear about what the problem was and what would be required to remedy it (old clay sewer pipe that was collapsed and disjointed). He arranged to have Nick arrive the next morning. Nick showed up the next morning on time and ready to roll. He worked efficiently and had what was left of our old line out and a new line, floor drain and clean out in, with minimal disruption to the household. He also did a fantastic job cleaning up the area when the job was done. I am very pleased with my experience with Canada Waterproofers and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Hey joe
We would just like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company.
It's been our pleasure to do business with you and we thank you for choosing canada waterproofers.
If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to help you.

arielweis in Toronto

I found out about this company on Homestars and I decided to contact them to fix an issue with my sump pump after reading many of their positive reviews.

They were very prompt contacting me back, they came almost immediately to assess the work required and the deficiencies, they gave me several options for remediation, and were very knowledgeable overall.

When the crew came to do the work, they were on time, professional, and worked tirelessly to get the job done ASAP.

Due to a miscommunication with one of the garbage trucks they use they couldn't clean up the site until a few days after the work was done, but they apologized and did not ask for final payment until everything was restored. I found this behavior to be extremely professional and showing pride in their work, and I will be happy to contact them again for any future work.

Thank you very much!

Hi Arielweis
We would just like to thank you for writing such a great review for our company.
We really appreciate that you notice how we take pride in our work, as we try really hard to provide the best service possible.
Also I would like to apologize again about the delay in the garbage, and thank you for being so pacient.
You've been a great customer and we love to work with people that appreciate a job well done.
Thanks again for choosing canada waterproofers, and please don't hesitate to call us if you have any concerns or questions.
Best regards
Canada waterproofers team. :)

Heather

We had two areas in our home that water was coming in when snow melted & heavy rain. I used Homestars as my ground work in finding the top Waterproofing Companies available. You really have to do your homework: products used because not every company uses the same products. Their reviews, and the most important the better business bureau reviews tell you a lot about a company. I went through six companies for free estimates & the work that needed to be done.
I choose Canada Waterproofers because of the honesty & professional manner. I approached Edgar with the knowledge of knowing about the products used from their website. The quality is the best for exterior waterproofing. He was certain the work was an exterior job not inside. I wanted window wells around the windows for added protection. He said "the grading in the backyard near the exterior wall wasn't graded properly". He said "he would fix that with the waterproofing". So I took his advice & quizzed other companies & some of them missed it completely. I had to mention it to them. Overall, his advice helped me to choose the proper contracting company. We took the time to complete a walk through & find out what needed to be done. We decided on a sump pump to divert water away from weeping tiles & back water valve. The crew that completed the job were punctual. Explained what their findings were as they excavated. Cleanliness was a 100%. I was very proud of the EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE we received. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CANADA WATERPROOFERS FOR THE JOB!!!!!!

Hi Heather

We would just like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our company.
I will be sure to let Edgar know how happy you are with his service and with our crew.

Thank you for being such a great customer, and for helping our future customers see how we operate as a business.

If you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us, and we would be more than happy to help you.

Take care and best regards
Canada Waterproofers team.

norm.chong

The quality of work and service level provided by Canada Waterproofers was second to none. From the time I picked up the phone and made contact with the service desk to the final signoff of the job, I was totally delighted with the service. The phone agent was professional and polite taking down my info and I got a call back from the contractor to set up an appointment immediately. I met up with Slava and Carl on site and showed them my concern with a basement leak that I had for many years. They immediately suggested internal waterproofing and went through with me on exactly what was needed and the cost. I confirmed the the date to start the job and they were very flexible with me because I had to change the date a couple of times. The equipment was delivered to the site and the job took 2 days to complete as they onlined to me. Everything was done as specified on the quote and they did a great job. My basement is dry as can be and they also put a new sump pump in which I can hardly hear coming on. I met up with the contractor on site a few days after the job was complete to sign off on the job and make payment. I would make no hesitation to suggest Canada Waterproofers to anyone that needs this type of work done. They also did a fantastic job cleaning up after themselves when they were done.

Hi Norm
We would just like to thank you dearly for posting such a nice review of our company.
We are so delighted that you found our service good and professional.
You have been a great customer and we love to meet people like you, and it has been our pleasure to have you as our customer.
Please take care of yourself and if you would need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.
Best regards
Canada waterproofers team :)

Auyeunga in Toronto

Carl was always quick to communicate with me over the numerous questions I had around the various plumbing issues in my home. He was professional, personable and never pushy and the most thorough when it came to actually diagnosing and offering up solutions to the problems. Each member of the team (from plumber to the guys who came out to dig the drywell and install the catch basin) were polite, accommodating and professional. I would definitely recommend the team to anyone else looking for waterproofing or plumbing solutions!

Hey Anna
Just want to thank you for taking the time to write this great review.
We really appreciate your Buissness and we love to have great customers like yourself.
Thanks again

Mario Bugeja in Toronto
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

After a number of quotes I decided to go with Canada Waterproofers for my waterproofing. Slava and his team were excellent. They worked non stop to get the job done. They left the property clean and even put back all the outdoor furniture where it had been.

It is seldom that a job goes as planned, as there were some issues once the ground was dug up. Slava was able to provide a few solutions to the issue which didn't break the bank and got the job done.

I would definitely recommend Canada Waterproofers for your next water proofing job. They are both professional and knowledgeable.

Hi Mario
Canada Waterproofers team would just like to thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our company. We take real pride in our work and thank you for appreciating what we do.
If you have any concerns or if you would like any future services please don't hesitate to call us as we would be happy to help you out.
Thank you for being such a great customer.
Canada Waterproofers Team

Salina in Toronto

We had a small area at the corner of our house where the ground had subsided. Below this corner of the house is the sewer connection from the basement going to the street.
We thought this was a plumbing problem. I contacted Carl and he came shortly after I contacted him to assess the problem. He arrived promptly as arranged and looked at the situation. He explained what the problem was and that this was not a plumbing issue. He gave us advice how to fix it ourselves. He did not charge us for the consultation. We certainly appreciate Carl's honesty, helpfulness, knowledge and responsiveness. I would recommend Carl without any hesitation. Thank you CARL!

Hi Salina
Just want to thank you for writing such a positive review of our company.
We really appreciate your kind words and thoughts.
Thanks again and take care.
All the best
Canada Waterproofers Team

Levto

My house had very old clay pipes that were cracking and causing a lot of backwater waste to enter the floor drains in my house. Slava was absolutely amazing, showing up almost immediately after I called to work alongside my builders to replace and move the old pipes and my lead waterline. He sent me photos of his work (which was beautiful--the work and the photos!) and completely impressed me with his punctuality, attention to detail and willingness to get the job done in one day. I'm thrilled that this job is done. I even have improved water pressure! Thank you!

Hi Levto
We would just like to thank you for writing such a nice review for our company.
Slava is very appreciative and happy that you are pleased with his quality of work.
Thanks so much
Canada Waterproofers Team.

More about Canada Waterproofers

Welcome to Canada Waterproofers, your one stop shop for all your waterproofing, plumbing and drain repair needs. Canada Waterproofers provide top-quality material and service. With over 25 years experience we know what products, methods and application works best for your unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers specialize in helping you with all your Waterproofing Drain and Plumbing needs. For 25 years servicing the local community with pride.

We believe that high quality workmanship and materials are key to get he job done right the first time. Canada Waterproofers treat our customers homes as if it was our own. From complete home waterproofing to minor repairs…we do it right!

Canada Waterproofers believes in old school values, this is very important in a business filled with dishonesty and careless workmanship.

Here at Canada Waterproofers we are proud of our work, and love to share every step of the job with our customers. Doing this they can understand and be involved on how the job being performed and applies to their unique situation.

Canada Waterproofers can help you with any project big or small, and are always just a phone call away to answer any questions or concerns.

We believe in personalization so when you call our company we won’t send you a sales person. We believe that this is unfair to our customers as we are not interested in just selling a job, but rather figuring out what the problem is at your home and offering the best solution.

Benefits to our customers

25 Year Transferable warranty provided
Over 25-years experience in the industry.
We are fully licensed, insured and have full WSIB coverage
Highly trained technicians that are licensed plumbers and waterproofers.
Building renovators licenses.
Underpinning experts.
We will detect any water leakage on your property, and fix it the first time!
Free non- obligation estimate is provided to all costumers.
We use the latest technology available to make sure our services are top quality.
We only repair what is required, at very competitive prices. Saving homeowners thousands of dollars.

Integrity, Honesty and the highest quality workmanship within the industry. Canada Waterproofers is here for you.

Canada Waterproofers will provide a free no obligation written quote before any work is performed. Once you decide to go ahead with the work rest assured one of our technicians will be constantly monitoring the onsite site activity to be sure that the work is performed to our high standards.

Our technicians pride themselves attending to the smallest of details. Nothing is left to chance therefore ensuring your project is completed to the highest standards.

Here are just some services that we provide

Exterior waterproofing
Interior waterproofing
Sump pump installations
Sump pump battery back up systems
Backflow preventers
Snaking
Camera inspections
Plumbing
And more...

The Team at Canada Waterproofers will only be content when our customers are happy. It’s important our company constantly keeps up our high quality in workmanship and materials to be sure that our customers are completely satisfied now and in the future.

The climate is changing and the challenge of keeping our aging homes becomes more of an issue. Canada Waterproofers are up for the task. Your basement will stay dry and your plumbing will perform properly for years to come. Choose Canada Waterproofers.