Cowry Cabinets Calgary Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
6424 1A St SW Calgary AB T2H0G6

Review for Cowry Cabinets Calgary Ltd.

Linda from Calgary
Linda from Calgary

Kitchen reno

Sammi of Cowry Cabinets gives excellent customer service. This is my first time renovate my kitchen and I didn't know much about it. Sammi gave me some really brilliant ideas about my kitchen. And it worked out perfectly. I really love my new kitchen and enjoy it so much. I've already recommend Cowry Cabinets to some my my friends who is planning to do kitchen renos in the near future. Cowry does provide good quality cabinets at affordable price.

More about Cowry Cabinets Calgary Ltd.

Cowry Cabinets Calgary offers you supreme quality Kitchen Cabinets with flawless services. (Call for Appointment 1-403-667-6876) Email: sammicowry@gmail. com
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Calgary?