Bandana Bettie's Final Cut Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
9730 73ave Edmonton AB T6E 1B4
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Edmonton  >  Bandana Bettie's Final Cut Ltd

Reviews for Bandana Bettie's Final Cut Ltd

1 review Westlock, AB

Kitchen Cabinets

We had a wonderful experience with Kasandra! She was fery flexible with times and she responded to texts rather quickly. I was impressed with her quality of work and her positive personality. I also thought her price was reasonable. I would heir her again.
Michelle

Thanks so much michelle

John from Edmonton
John from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

whole house painting

They worked hard and even through a weekend to help us to start to enjoy our home. We had picked a difficult color which was frustrating for them and us because it was just hard to cover the old paint, but they worked extra time to get it all done and it looks great. Small imperfections were corrected quickly. Id use them again!
Thanks you two!

Thank you John! You guys were great people to work with :)

Cal from Edmonton
Cal from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Painting

I hired bandana betties final cut to re paint my main level of my home september 2014. Kassandra helped me choose flattering colours to use in my home and didn't charge an arm and a leg for it. The qoute was for five days but they ended up taking six but the house looked amazing. I have never used such bold colours before but with their help and encouragement the end product looked awesome.
Considering their a husband and wife team they worked very well together

Thankyou cal, we had a great time working at your home. The colours looked great and we appreciate the feedback!

More about Bandana Bettie's Final Cut Ltd

we offer true painting quality with a sense of family. Being a small company, husband and wife, we really dedicate ourselves to the home owner. Being painting is a meticulous trade we have developed a great working system in addressing all deficiencies from the beginning to the end of a ...