SunnySide Heating & Air Conditioning

45 eldon Ave toronto ON m4c5g2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  SunnySide Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for SunnySide Heating & Air Conditioning

Furnace installation

Amazing service and very happy with the quality of work. Bought a new furnace and a service plan from Sunnyside heating and air conditioning. They take pride in their work and really care about their costumers

Kara in Toronto
Kara in Toronto

boiler & hot water tank mainteance/inspection

Service was provided 2 days after my initial call; my schedule was easily accommodated . I received a phone call to alert me they were running 1/2 hour late. Service was efficient - in and out in 45 minutes. Options were provided without high pressure sales in anticipation of replacing the hot water tank. Boiler passed all tests and the guys reported it should last for years to come, with the recommendation for routine inspection/maintenance every couple years. The cost was exactly as quoted. ...a positive experience! thanks guys (Joseph and Eljie)!

Incorrect and overpriced diagnostics

We contacted Sunnyside when our AC broke down due to reviews from this site plus their tag was on the AC unit in our new home. They sent someone over to complete diagnostics ($149+tax) and we were told the control board on the furnace needed replacement ($700+tax). But they recommended we get a new furnace ($3500) or a new furnace & AC combo in which case they would waive the diagnostics fee. We then had a contractor who told us to get additional quotes because we were being over charged. So we contacted another plumber who showed us that the control board was working fine but the issue was with the compressor pump. We managed to get the AC fixed and working for much less than what was initially quoted by Sunnyside. I had to write about my experiences because they are so different from everything I read on this site and the reviews were one of the reasons we initially approached Sunnyside.

AC Replacement in July

My AC compressor burnt out in July and we needed a replacement quickly. Sunnyside responded to my query within 2 hours , surveyed the site the same day and installed a new AC unit at 9 am 2 day's later. They recommended one that was considerably quieter than the previous one This was important as it was to be located on a balcony. They were friendly and knowledgeable and managed to interface the new AC compressor to a very old electric furnace coil. I would do business with them anytime !

He done his job like professional if you guys looking for professional job then hire sunnyside heating and cooling

Best company in the town.The service was quick and efficient, and the technician was very professional.We went with All Year Cooling due to their customer service, and we've been using our unit from them for 15 days now. Overall, All Year is an outstanding company, and I would highly recommend them to anybody

furnace cleaning

The service was quick and efficient, and the technician was very professional. When there was a misunderstanding about the price, it was quickly resolved to my satisfaction. Good company to work with.

Blentin in Toronto
Blentin in Toronto

Aircon in two floors

I meant to write down this review a long time ago but better late than never.

I needed aircon in a record time due to my wife's unexpected health situation and SunnySide were the right guys to call. They replied immediately, did the proper assessment the next day and got the job done. They knew what was most appropriate and advised us on noise level, energy efficiency, cost and warranty. Since last summer, it is working perfectly. The service was professional, efficient and courteous. With them, money spent is worth money.

Amanda in Etobicoke
Amanda in Etobicoke

Fast and Affordable

My thermostat stopped working this morning. Sunnyside had a technician here in about 3 hours and they fixed it right away, after ensuring it was the thermostat and not the actual furnace. The technician was great and got my heat back on quickly.

epetrov in Toronto
epetrov in Toronto

AC outside unit cleaning and register change

Our AC unit was functioning terribly. Once the sun hit the large front display window it became unbearably hot in the pharmacy despite the AC being on full blast. Sunnyside came in cleaned the dust build up on the outside part of the unit and significantly improved the cold air coming out of our vents to the point where it was very comfortable in our unit even when the sun was shining through the large display window.

More about SunnySide Heating & Air Conditioning

We provide both homeowners and businesses with repairs and installations. If you take a look at our testimonials, you'll find that our customers say we are on time, on budget, and go the extra mile. We take the time to listen to you and plan out the most cost-effective, energy-efficient, ...