R Paley Painting

Kim in Port Moody
Kim in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Painting of our condo

Ross Paley was recommended to me by a colleague. We had him paint our entire condo (1400 sq. ft). The results are excellent. Ross was always on time and very professional. Ross was also thoughtful regarding what room was painted and when, so we always had a bathroom or a bedroom available. We recently had Ross back to "freshen" a couple of our rooms, and I have recommended him to our friends. They are also very, very pleased with the results. I found the pricing to be very fair, and all we had to do was provide the paint! Ross brought everything else, even his own coffee!

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Deck staining

R Paley Painting
604 339-3823
Port Moody
BC
V3H 3V1

Ross did a great job staining our new wood deck. He Is on time, professional, on time with meticulous attention to detail. We We would highly recommend him for any painting project.

Erika Farina from Maple Ridge
Erika Farina from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Bedroom,bathroom hallways

Have used Ross for many years.
He is such a great painter, very professional, never have to worry because he will make sure job is done to my satisfaction.
Reliable, on time,gets the job done right

Thankyou Erika.

Dave Stuart in North Vancouver
Dave Stuart in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home renovations (multiple)

Ross was first recommended to me by a North Shore general contractor.

It soon became obvious why and as a result I have utilized Ross Paley Painting on numerous occasions for both interior and exterior work on my home.

Ross's work exhibits true craftsmanship with attention to every little detail. All at a fair price.

He is reliable, punctual, and maintains work site in an orderly manner

Guy in Port Moody
Guy in Port Moody
1 review Vancouver, BC

bathroom reno

Ross has done numerous ( home or commercial ) project for me and my clients.. I know that he will always do a great job as he is clean ,fast ,professional ,detailed and very careful with my belonging .... I always recommend him to everyone.
Guy L.

Carol Arnold from Burnaby
Carol Arnold from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Painting kitchen cupboards

Ross was recommended to me by a Benjamin Moore dealer to paint my oak cupboards. Ross' quote was reasonable, he arrived each day on time, and we're very pleased with our kitchen cupboards. Ross is very professional, tidy, amiable - we highly recommend him.

Hi Carol
Thankyou for spending the time to write the review and enjoy the new cabinets.
Ross

Jon Marshall from Richmond
Jon Marshall from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Painting the living room and dining room

Ross is a true professional painter. The room had a vaulted ceiling and need extra attention. His attention to detail, his craftsmanship and his warm personality made him terrific to deal with. I recommend him as highly as possible. A 10 out of 10!

Thank you for the review!

Ross Paley

Andrew Macfarlane from Vancouver
Andrew Macfarlane from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Interior Painting

We are extremely happy with the service and workmanship, the painting is immaculate and was done very quickly and professionally. I will recommend to family and friends! Thank you very much for an excellent job.

Thank you for the review.

Marilyn Bell from North Vancouver
Marilyn Bell from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

painting

Over the past few years Ross has painted every room in our home. He is the most professional tradesperson I have ever worked with. He is efficient, tidy and his work is immaculate. He uses high quality paints and his rates are reasonable. I have recommended him several friends and family members and everyone has been extremely satisfied with his work.

Much appreciated for the review.

Karen Lutz from Port Moody
Karen Lutz from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Painting

We have had Ross come in and paint different areas of our townhouse on two separate occasions. As I am an interior designer and deal with contractors on a daily basis I can say without question that Ross is one of the most efficient, fast and friendly guys I've had the pleasure to work with. His work is very neat and precise and never tried to "up sell" (add additional services). The second occasion he was here we were actually away on vacation and we had no issue leaving him our house key to come and go. I would highly recommend Ross to anyone.

Thank you for the work and the review!

Ross Paley

More about R Paley Painting

R. PALEY PAINTING is a sole proprietor painting company that has provided excellence in service for 20 years. Specializing in interior painting and decorative finishes for residential and commercial sites. . WorkSafeBC Coverage and Liability Insurance and Free Estimates
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Port Moody?